To all Zero Tolerance in VM

DeletedUser

Hi all,

Again as with the NG war we have a number of good players who have vm'd,no one on the server wants to see a repeat of what happened at the end of that war with many players ghosting after their vm expired.I believe all alliances are taking in former ZT with a view to keeping the server open,and while i don't have the authority to speak for any alliance other than Olympia Legacy , i can say that all returning non-simming players will be welcomed - things are at a critical point in the server,many of you have been here too long to quit now,you fought well against tricky odds and it would be a shame for you not see it to WW. I further encourage any ex-ZT members who have skype contact or emails of these members to contact them and make them aware of this situation.i can say inspite of the PnP banter and things that get said in the heat of battle the ZT leadership has and is handling this transition admirably and deserves creditas such.

Regards

Jamo
Olympia Legacy.

DeletedUser48332

Funny how after all the talk.. now you sound worried.. and it's all that that drove me out..

DeletedUser

Funny how after all the talk.. now you sound worried.. and it's all that that drove me out..

funny how after all that talk you cant have a bit of humility and recognise an olive branch when its smacking you in the face...and if you quit because of PnP then you really dont get grep.:pro:

Please also note i did a similar thread for NG -a war in which OL was totally neutral.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well spoken Jam. You did make the same topic for NG, for the same reasons.

I also believe his comment is disingenuous and the forum is not why he is quitting. More likely, it has something to do with his waining alliance.

DeletedUser48332

I would rather quit this game than play with the likes of you three.. What I've read on these forums is enough to make me realize I could never play with the likes of you Jamo, or you GGN.. or you Sir Codfish.. Michael Cook is the only one that I've run into with any class.. so who does that leave?

And Sir Codfish.. do not put your ideas of my quitting in my mouth.. my reasons are many.. including a realization that spending more time with my family has to take precedence over this silly game.. My team was doing quite well.. almost an alliance of it's own within ZT..so do not assume I ran away.. I did not.. Do not think for one second that any of you have beaten me.. you have not. If you win, it has nothing to do with beating me..

My point is that when weighing out the reasons of stay vs go.. go far outweighs staying.. the stuff that gets spread around these outside forums is just more icing on the cake why I'm giving up this game..

DeletedUser

I would rather quit this game than play with the likes of you three.. What I've read on these forums is enough to make me realize I could never play with the likes of you Jamo, or you GGN.. or you Sir Codfish.. Michael Cook is the only one that I've run into with any class.. so who does that leave?

And Sir Codfish.. do not put your ideas of my quitting in my mouth.. my reasons are many.. including a realization that spending more time with my family has to take precedence over this silly game.. My team was doing quite well.. almost an alliance of it's own within ZT..so do not assume I ran away.. I did not.. Do not think for one second that any of you have beaten me.. you have not. If you win, it has nothing to do with beating me..

My point is that when weighing out the reasons of stay vs go.. go far outweighs staying.. the stuff that gets spread around these outside forums is just more icing on the cake why I'm giving up this game..
Gutted.

DeletedUser

@Gondriga - Your words hurt more than that time I got caught in a 6 pack ring off the Bering Strait.

I think we can all agree your family beats the need to play any game and that we don't want players to leave the server at this point.

And Sir Codfish.. do not put your ideas of my quitting in my mouth.. my reasons are many..

Sorry, I'll remember I'm not allowed to speculate on anything in future. Mr contradiction.

DeletedUser

Think you right COD, of course RL is more important - what hacks me off with Gond is the closed book mentality -We did PnP against ZT therefore we're the bad guys...Ask anyone ex ZT who joined OL,TD or Pan how they have been treated since joining these alliances ...If you feel you cant play with me fine, I'm not that thin skinned but you did change your reasons for leaving several times...In your departing MM you cited your buisness and RL, then here you said it was because of PnP,then because you have personal issues with all the alliance leaders, then back to RL..IMO you have run away,quit and are therefore beaten.You could VM and come back to fight another day - as many ZT are currently doing.While you don't have to explain yourself to me or anyone else, find a reason and stick to it-if i had half a million points 5 months from ww i would'nt run away and claim a pyric victory as you've not 'been beaten'.Come back to the sever and show me what a great player you actually are by attacking me if you feel so strongly- i welcome all such attempts to prove your prowess, hell if your going to go, go with a blaze of glory not with a whimper and a moan.

Infact i put it down as a challenge here for all to see -come back to the server your 500k point+ and cities v's my 200K points and cities ,just you vs me -i'll make sure no one from any other alliances get involved or support in our personal war - want to prove your not beaten?come try and beat me before you leave at least.

DeletedUser

I would rather quit this game than play with the likes of you three.. What I've read on these forums is enough to make me realize I could never play with the likes of you Jamo, or you GGN.. or you Sir Codfish..

@jamo, ggn, cod : apply cold water to burned area

Infact i put it down as a challenge here for all to see -come back to the server your 500k point+ and cities v's my 200K points and cities ,just you vs me -i'll make sure no one from any other alliances get involved or support in our personal war - want to prove your not beaten?come try and beat me before you leave at least.

http://i.imgur.com/D5ouTjh.png

don't get so angry jamo, it's just a game.

DeletedUser

Lol, I got burned worse by British Winter sun.

His reply was like a toddler stamping his feet. He doesn't like us, his alliance went to pot, so he quits.

DeletedUser

@cod Good one Lol.

I personally believe Gondriga didn't leave because of that, we just had a succesful OP in o56 taking 3 cities overnight, right before he left.. He probably had alot of work to do in this game, being the leader that he was.. Work he never asked for, but was pushed into. I'm surprised he lasted this long in that regard.
I know the amount of time and work that the leadership roles require.. It's not pretty unless you enjoy it.

And maybe there's more at play, but I strongly doubt it was because he felt defeated.

Hats off to him, he did well.

DeletedUser45334

Gond is a stand up guy and a great player. you all know this. we all hate to see him go but you gotta give respect where respect is due

DeletedUser47263

Michael Cook is the only one that I've run into with any class.. so who does that leave?

if you're talking about people from on this external forum, then ow... what about me? I wouldn't think I warranted that comment...

if you mean people you talked to in-game, that's fine then- we never talked there.

I don't think people's reasons for leaving are much of anyone else's business, to to honest; if you want to give a reason, do it. if not, don't... the only thing I think you should do before quitting is inform your alliance so they don't have to scramble to recover your cities when you go red. just my thoughts, anyway. so whatever your reason for quitting, enjoy RL... that's the one that really matters.

and by the way, Insz- I liked the picture too. LOL. :D

DeletedUser

dawna i concur, your def the sweetest one on here...a voice of reason in the chaos. Now go attack someone and show the other side of you that i love so much :p

DeletedUser48096

What burned area?

One mans opinion isnt a burn.......................... its an opinion.

Besides I messaged Gondriga and wished him well in the future even before he wrote that comment when word got out that he was leaving. If he still doesnt wish to be respectful to me thats his choice.

I don't ask or demand that people respect me, I personally thought I was respectful with him in the way I interacted with him in those coms and Iam disapointed that he would cite me like that, but at the same time I see no reason to call him respectful since the respect that I showed him in my message wishing him the best clearly wasn't returned....

Now thats a burn....

DeletedUser48332

Michael Cook is the only one that I've run into with any class..

Not to bring up old Poop , but I'd like to go on record to clarify this... this was in reference to a few of the folks on the externals throwing around their so called PnP.. defined on Urban dictionary as "Pucker and Pimples".. When I said MC was the only one I've run into with Class.. that was a huge mistep by me to single him and him only out as the only one with class.. simply wrong on my part.. in my minds Eye I had a picture of a handful of PnP'ers.. he was the one that got on the forums in regards to a few things I read that seemed to be ok.. and who did reach out to me personally on several occasions, our correspondences were all first class... Also in regards to GGN.. he has reached out to me in private and has been top shelf. He and MC were one of the few people beside a handful of my team mates (toads) to welcome me back to this world! How about that? . to those of you that inadvertently took offense to my grouping everyone on the externals together, you are right to feel that way and I apologize.. I certainly do not or did not mean to lump everyone together.. there are just a select few that for my own personal reasons I do not care for and would not interact with.. When I left before the holidays.. I was certainly stressed out with too much time as a leader.. too much stress at my business and add to that the Pucker and Pimples I read.. well a much deserved break was long overdue.. The holidays are over (I own a Tavern and Restaurant so it is my busy time) and things are down to a mild roar in RL.. so here I am.. back to have a little fun while I have time.

As a rule I think the externals can be a great gathering place, a good place to have fun and get to know your opponents.. however the negative Pucker and Pimples IMO brings things down to a low that I don't care for.. this is just my opinion. and one of the reasons I am not here speaking much.

DeletedUser47263

naaahhhh, no hard feelings over here. the only thing that's made me genuinely upset in a long time is what went down at my last workplace, and the fact that the vet who fired me would rather play telephone tag than tell me why.

oh, and the bickering way back in that shared "grand coalition" forum tab. I blew my lid once or twice at the petty arguments in there too.

and I agree, I dislike the PnP. all it does is drive me crazy with bickering, omission, and outright lying. why can't we all just get along...?