To all Zero Tolerance in VM

DeletedUser31747

funny how after all that talk you cant have a bit of humility and recognise an olive branch when its smacking you in the face [/B]

random input....but...i have no idea but i got visual images from this and found it really funny

my too sense, good day

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Not to bring up old Poop , but I'd like to go on record to clarify this... this was in reference to a few of the folks on the externals throwing around their so called PnP.. defined on Urban dictionary as "Pucker and Pimples"..

Not sure if you are just joking around, but PnP actually means politics and propaganda on here.

I defend its use as an extension of tactics one would normally use in war and as part of the strategy one can use to defeat one's opponents. Considering the externals are used by so few people, I can't imagine it really has a large impact, or at least nearly as large an impact as it could have if we used some other methods....

DeletedUser

I forgot this thread was even here.

It's pretty good looking back on it tho, an important stage in herms evolution...

oh and i am offended Gond, not only did i welcome you back bu pm but also in the newspaper ;)

@ HMAS - i am a walking contradiction 'olive branch smacking you in the face'..lol! What was i trying to say again?!?

DeletedUser48332

I forgot this thread was even here.

It's pretty good looking back on it tho, an important stage in herms evolution...

oh and i am offended Gond, not only did i welcome you back bu pm but also in the newspaper ;)

@ HMAS - i am a walking contradiction 'olive branch smacking you in the face'..lol! What was i trying to say again?!?

well much like the music played at the academy awards to signify my time was up.. the music was playing.. I could not give a proper thank you to everyone.. those of you who deserve it know who you are.. thank you to my producers, the writers.......... jamo............. anyone else I missed?

DeletedUser48332

Not sure if you are just joking around, but PnP actually means politics and propaganda on here.

I defend its use as an extension of tactics one would normally use in war and as part of the strategy one can use to defeat one's opponents. Considering the externals are used by so few people, I can't imagine it really has a large impact, or at least nearly as large an impact as it could have if we used some other methods....
I prefer my definition.. it makes me think about what it is.. .. poop.. :)

DeletedUser46851

lol Arch, PnP are used by those that are better at typing than they are at attacking. That's why Gpig doesn't bother with this and just plays. Obviously there are a few in apoc that are better suited for typing furiously with one hand while simultaneously.....

i myself have gone hands free with the keyboard so I can better multitask.... HA! :)

DeletedUser46851

you better believe it! I apologize for not getting onto the forums as much, but jamo sold that invention short. It is truly one of a kind! :)

DeletedUser

Has anyone else noticed how Archon disappeared after Jamo's post? :pro: