DeletedUser20688

For every survey I have done for gold

For every video I've watched for gold

For every time the gold doesn't get received

For every bit of evidence print screening the surveys and email confirmations

For every time we contact the support team to reclaim our gold

For every time the support team rejects our evidence

You leave a glitch to exploit gold

Signing up to every server available allows us users to get the gold we have lost over the years of errors and rejection from Inno games. I wonder how pee'd they must feel now with all this gold getting leaked into the Grepolis players hands.

I hope you all do this and get the gold you deserve fellow Grepplers, we deserve it

Merry Christmas

DeletedUser

Dude. Shut up.

I haven't finished getting all my gold, takes time doing it from my phone.

DeletedUser

Seriously dude i was enjoying my free gold on my 30+ worlds.....

Richard

Strategos
To clarify, when you dont get gold for doing surveys, you need to contact Sponsorpay. No amount of screenshots gives us access to their data.

I'd also hardly call this a glitch. We put the 100 gold in the game, not entirely sure why you're convinced its a glitch?

DeletedUser

Hes meaning that players are now joining all the extra worlds to take advantage of the advent calendar gold present. Not a glitch, just a loophole?? Anyway thanks, nice last gift :)

Richard

Strategos
I didn't do anything :)

To the original poster, perhaps instead of having such a negative attitude, you could appreciate that the developers put effort in to the Christmas event?

DeletedUser

Glitch or not, out of all the stupid things you can announce on an international forum. But anyways, if this was indended, thanks Inno. If not, 100 gold is still nice, thanks Inno. Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20688

I didn't do anything :)

To the original poster, perhaps instead of having such a negative attitude, you could appreciate that the developers put effort in to the Christmas event?

It's negative as they are just as negative towards us. I've even been told they don't even listen to your feedback as you try to give us what we want. Maybe you should support the people who want to change things for the better.

I do contact support pay Richard, I've given them many print screens and 70% of the time they say it's not enough evidence. This glitch/loophole is great for us players, you need to start backing the guys who try to make this game better.

Richard

Strategos
SponsorPay are not affiliated with Innogames, other than the partnership they have with us as a premium provider. It is not our responsibility to deliver gold, it is theirs. We have no access to their surveys, their videos, or any of your details used when taking their offers.

I do back the players, fully and completely. I just find it tiresome that a handful of players are convinced that Inno do nothing for the players, despite the fact they genuinely do. They didn't have to do anything for the Advent period, but they chose to. Saying blanket statements like 'the are negative to us' is what I take issue with, Corey. Inno reacts to player feedback when it makes changes. Just because it is not a particular player, or set of players personal preference, doesn't mean it isn't reactive change.

I am the middle man. I support Inno fully, because I see they do care, and they do want change. I support the players, and try to push positive influence where I can. I am sorry you don't agree with every decision Inno makes for Grepolis, but that doesn't inherently make it the wrong decision. Inno are first and foremost a business, so yes, they are going to make financially concious decisions, why wouldn't they? It hardly means they don't care about their users.

Anyway, this isn't on topic, so I apologise. I just wish that instead of having a negative attitude towards every single change, you would see them for their merits.

DeletedUser20688

Look at the new layout Richard, it's poor, I bet they won't even change it, infact, I think you said they won't change it.

They need to do beta's for them things.

DeletedUser6029

For every survey I have done for gold

For every video I've watched for gold

For every time the gold doesn't get received

For every bit of evidence print screening the surveys and email confirmations

For every time we contact the support team to reclaim our gold

For every time the support team rejects our evidence

You leave a glitch to exploit gold

Signing up to every server available allows us users to get the gold we have lost over the years of errors and rejection from Inno games. I wonder how pee'd they must feel now with all this gold getting leaked into the Grepolis players hands.

I hope you all do this and get the gold you deserve fellow Grepplers, we deserve it

Merry Christmas

Doesn't Robinhood rob from the rich to give it to the poor? I don't understand the validity of this thread? Are you stealing gold and giving it out to the poor folks?

In all seriousness, has sponsor pay changed? I seem to remember when players used sponsor pay on a regular basis and could get rich off of it. It seems everywhere I turn now I am reading something about it..kinda got me curious.

DeletedUser

I'll admit the free gold is nice but at the end of the day i feel sorry for the people actually wanting to start another world,it's pointless now to start another world to play for real cause chances are your gonna be surrounded by ghosts in a week or two.Have fun getting BP from them

Hmmm wonder if inno thought about that

DeletedUser

SponsorPay are not affiliated with Innogames, other than the partnership they have with us as a premium provider. It is not our responsibility to deliver gold, it is theirs. We have no access to their surveys, their videos, or any of your details used when taking their offers.

I do back the players, fully and completely. I just find it tiresome that a handful of players are convinced that Inno do nothing for the players, despite the fact they genuinely do. They didn't have to do anything for the Advent period, but they chose to. Saying blanket statements like 'the are negative to us' is what I take issue with, Corey. Inno reacts to player feedback when it makes changes. Just because it is not a particular player, or set of players personal preference, doesn't mean it isn't reactive change.

I am the middle man. I support Inno fully, because I see they do care, and they do want change. I support the players, and try to push positive influence where I can. I am sorry you don't agree with every decision Inno makes for Grepolis, but that doesn't inherently make it the wrong decision. Inno are first and foremost a business, so yes, they are going to make financially concious decisions, why wouldn't they? It hardly means they don't care about their users.

Anyway, this isn't on topic, so I apologise. I just wish that instead of having a negative attitude towards every single change, you would see them for their merits.

I'm sorry but you incorporate SponsorPay in your game, which gives you full responsability over if they keep their end of the bargain or not. After all, there's an offer inside the grepolis game that is complete bullpoop (click adds, get spam in your mail, never actually get the gold), and the only answer we get when opening support tickets is 'Not our problem'.

This game is decent but its costumer support is horrible. Just saying.

Anyways, thanks for the glitch and merry xmas

Richard

Strategos
Okay, so by that definition, PayPal should give us access to all of our players payment histories? Or Visa? SponsorPay do not give us any access whatsoever to their databases, and rightly so. Those databases contain epic quantities of personal information.

As soon as you click in to earn gold via SponsorPay, you are working via a secure connection to SponsorPay. It is not our responsibility, it is theirs.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I understand that - it is not inno's responsibility on a short term basis, but if SponserPay is doing a bad job of delivering what they advertise and annoying us players (your customers), then surely it is your responsibility to talk to them about the issue overall. If it cannot be resolved you should find a new company for this service. It is reducing player satisfaction so if I was you I would sort it out?!!!

Also I think the joining of new worlds has been disabled for today? So does that mean it was a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.