To Inno games - From The Robin Hood of Grepolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23986

okay, i googled to find out its "customer". spanky is right :(

DeletedUser20688

I find correcting spelling on a forum so stupid, if someone is using their 2nd language or can't spell great who cares.

DeletedUser17088

it is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post.

Just as a reminder ^^

DeletedUser12667

Just as a reminder ^^

It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post.

Yup, heavens forbid I poke fun at someone cause they mispelled a word on a forum for a game:eek: But I was raised that tattling over things that were not detrimental to life was not acceptable. Shame that those who dish the talk but cant take it ruin the fun for those of us who are game to trash all and expect the trash talk to be returned in favor have to suffer cause of the politics the inno has applied to the forums:(

DeletedUser27700

Yup, heavens forbid I poke fun at someone cause they mispelled a word on a forum for a game:eek: But I was raised that tattling over things that were not detrimental to life was not acceptable. Shame that those who dish the talk but cant take it ruin the fun for those of us who are game to trash all and expect the trash talk to be returned in favor have to suffer cause of the politics the inno has applied to the forums:(

You don't have to like the rules, just have to follow them ;)

DeletedUser12667

You don't have to like the rules, just have to follow them ;)

It aint about liking them or following them. It is about common sense and the fact that the world is way too sensitive these days. So I poke fun at you cause you mispell a word, honestly does that make me a sinical player who is bound to ruin your life cause I finally found a mistake you made? Or am I just wanting to have a bit of banter towards a player that I dont personally know.

So it may be a rule, and since it is then so be it. But if you think about it, doesnt it take from the fun banter of the forums? But I guess that it is wrong to try to have fun with other players in a game:(

DeletedUser27700

Making fun of someones Grammar is not fun to the person you are doing it too. English may be their second or even third language, and faulting them for not being able to spell properly is not funny. If you like making fun of people, make some PnP's in whichever world you play.
I'm sure people would enjoy those.

DeletedUser12667

Well then those who's 2nd language is english should not play an english based game. And if they choose to play an english based game then they should not let their lack of the language and the slang that goes with it be offensive.

But I guess I am wrong for thinking that it promotes negative behaviors when one is sent a warning msg cause they were just having fun on a game forum. And yes I have had such warnings, and I replied to the warning msg on how I thought it was redicolous how one can play a war game and take my city, but yet let me point out how he mispelled a word and I am some god awful person who's only goal is to make a player go into a depressive state. So if you think that my goal when I point out anothers mispelling is to ruin their day and push them to quit or turn to alchol or drugs to cope with me pointing out their mistake, then I guess my thoughts that the external forums were meant for fun banter is just based on fun as long as there is not a player that finds my opinion offensive.

And if you search the one who may report me, or any other that may correct spelling, I bet they have some questionable posts. Or they have only a few total posts. So if you ask me, if you take offense to a comment then you need to go play a sim city game where everybody can sing and dance together. This is a game of war and banter makes it fun, and if the banter includes pointing out a mispelled word then is that really that big of a deal.

DeletedUser23986

well, i don't think it is an issue? They were just having a (spam)discussion to have fun because you have nothing better than to do during peacetime.

DeletedUser

Lol Relax everyone, its no big deal... After all, this is 'MURICA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be honest, English ain't my main language either, but i'll try to make my english better and better, it's bit annoying if someone will make fun of that, you can always pm the person and tell him trough there, not in the public. It can be a pain in the A*s for people who are learning how to write it down, if you try to make fun of them ;)

In my matter i don't care about it :)
But try to think how the other person can feel him/her self after you made fun of them ;)

Just my opinion :)

DeletedUser23986

The topic has gone with 24th December...(after entry was blocked and quest glitch fixed)

But why would like that topic to be restarted?

Status
Not open for further replies.