Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

DeletedUser46108

nah mate, I just didn't mention any information about my alliance, but we aren't ashamed to mention our understanding with The voodoo and fowl Play, and these are only 2 alliances. I understand your point, and I don't want to go too far by mentioning your common operation on animal farm.

Wait, it was all a coincidence, yeah! Not to mention your shared off/def tab with an alliance (won't mention ~wink wink), plus you supporting north star

The difference here is you have some type of understanding with alliances, and so do we. But Nemesis are forced to play with Kleos till the end of the server, and this is different.
LOL.
Just because some engage in coalitions doesnt mean we do.
We dont support North Star, we are attacking them. And we most certainly are not sharing anything with Stooges/Nemesis.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
LOL.
We dont support North Star, we are attacking them. And we most certainly are not sharing anything with Stooges/Nemesis.

rumour has it mate, but the "LOL" won't help in believing otherwise. Someone here is lying, either you or the players who told me so.

DeletedUser46108

rumour has it mate, but the "LOL" won't help in believing otherwise. Someone here is lying, either you or the players who told me so.
Great, why dont you ask your sources to take a picture of the supposed shared tab then.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Great, why dont you ask your sources to take a picture of the supposed shared tab then.

I don't really care much, Kuriants mentioned something, and I mentioned the difference between us and Nemesis.

Understanding each other due to common priorities is different than understanding each other because anyway, we can't do anything about it anymore. I'm not an FBI agent, neither a lawyer here, screenshots aren't needed, just repeated what I heard.

consider me a fool, but timing attacks from 3 different alliances at the same time on the same alliance, smells fishy right?

anes king

Phrourach
Now I could be completely wrong as I´m not playing this world, but looking at Grepolife it seems that Nemesis/Kleos, Stooges and CM all hit AF/Kebbe together (doesn´t have to be planned together, one message to the allied alliance is enough). Nothing wrong with that, part of the game, but I just like seeing top alliances fighting it out and not picking easy fights like this. Hoping that some good fights will happen as we get closer to the Dom tho :)

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Now I could be completely wrong as I´m not playing this world, but looking at Grepolife it seems that Nemesis/Kleos, Stooges and CM all hit AF/Kebbe together (doesn´t have to be planned together, one message to the allied alliance is enough). Nothing wrong with that, part of the game, but I just like seeing top alliances fighting it out and not picking easy fights like this. Hoping that some good fights will happen as we get closer to the Dom tho :)

Please, point out where I said there is something wrong with this? lol

Last edited:

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Alls fair in love and war, why give any info you don't need to. Keeping other alliances guessing is good and part of the game.
trust me pal, I ain't guessing neither thinking about it. Just was simply responding to kuriants, since our case is completely irrelevant to nemesis case

Last edited:

DeletedUser22951

AF and Kebbe were hit by the Nemesis, CM and Stooges. Then Kleos 1 and 2 the next day.

Same times, same areas, no conflicts in targets for the main strikes.

Not here to complain about it, they done it really well, just no way at all this was just a chance gathering.... You don't need a shared forum, just discord or pm to have run this opp.

I imagine they have had some inside help from our former players who have jumped ship.

Not quite Garry Kasparov, but very well played....

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
AF and Kebbe were hit by the Nemesis, CM and Stooges. Then Kleos 1 and 2 the next day.

Same times, same areas, no conflicts in targets for the main strikes.

Not here to complain about it, they done it really well, just no way at all this was just a chance gathering.... You don't need a shared forum, just discord or pm to have run this opp.

I imagine they have had some inside help from our former players who have jumped ship.

Not quite Garry Kasparov, but very well played....

Yes, at the end, I would throw some blame on Animal farm for failing to make friends, they needed either stooges or Nemesis on their side.

And I didn't come here to argue about whether they have a pact, just what Kuriants mentioned wasn't on the spot.

And about helping North star when we fought them and Nemesis shared threads, I did get those from former members who confirmed it, just I'm not here to provide any proofs and I lack the proofs, all I have is the word of people I trust. Not Willing to go into a blunt argument here :D just clearing my points

DeletedUser22115

I was only curious if it was a typo based on your top 10 :p but its nice to see that you know all the ins and outs of Check Mate. I guess we were only playing checkers after all.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Okay guys, Here I'm going to try something different, it's going to be current Map + future expectations, some of you might disagree, others might not see it true, but it's my opinion basically. Check Mate, don't rim me so early, or you will be responsible for killing the external thread, you can see how much it changed and how more active it is by me joining in :D

Okay so, I did try to include the biggest picture here, and as for the current picture I'm going to make my expectations based on oceans/Alliances

As you can see, this is not really a circle (excuse my paint skills, had a very hard time to do this whatever shape it is :D), but I expect the circle to stretch towards Nemesis, and this is for many reasons, they really kept high player numbers so that they grab the circle to their area, the most number of active players currently exist there and they are concentrated in a specific area which will help stretch the circle towards them.

I wasn't expecting the Map to look like this, but by clearing Animal farm from the area close to the borders, they are going to stretch back eventually and build safe areas, which might keep this area empty.

Check Mate strategy : Check Mate are trying to hold their grip on the middle of the map, this way they don't have to even think, or take the risk of the circle stretching somewhere else. So, I don't expect the circle to stretch into ocean 54, as Check Mate don't seem to be interested in doing it, and maybe they know they don't have Nemesis and Kleos numbers, so they are just keeping the middle secure, but still, I doubt the middle will be enough for them to dominate 40% of the cities?

Nemesis Strategy: I did mention their strategy above, they are keeping a very high number of cities and players to try to make the circle stretch their way, this way they don't have to be offensive when it comes to domination, instead they will be defending and trying to hold their ground, as I believe their area will include more than 40% of the cities

Stooges: I doubt they are thinking of this currently, they seem to be a tight group looking to have fun and fight, but I still expect them to merge into Check Mate on a later stage after some players quit as what happens in most of the worlds. If this happens, then I think Nemesis wouldn't stand a chance, and they will have more activity and cities than Nemesis.

Animal Farm Strategy: they really had a good chance here, but their ocean was pretty dead, mainly them there, and too many empty areas for the circle to not stretch there, if they build in safe areas for 1 month and try again to stretch towards the center they might be able to fill the gaps, and they could help the circle not stretch towards Nemesis.

Capture.PNG

@mod, I hope to have your input here, on whether this looks like a rational picture after the changes done on the domination world.

At the end, this all might be just nothing and you guys have only visions of cartoon network, and I'm only assuming you are that smart :D

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
I was only curious if it was a typo based on your top 10 :p but its nice to see that you know all the ins and outs of Check Mate. I guess we were only playing checkers after all.

for some reason, I keep getting this comment everywhere I go :D

Last edited:

AEGLAECA

Hoplite
LOL.

Attachments

• If you say so.png
    If you say so.png
    153.2 KB · Views: 46

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
Okay guys, Here I'm going to try something different, it's going to be current Map + future expectations, some of you might disagree, others might not see it true, but it's my opinion basically. Check Mate, don't rim me so early, or you will be responsible for killing the external thread, you can see how much it changed and how more active it is by me joining in :D

Okay so, I did try to include the biggest picture here, and as for the current picture I'm going to make my expectations based on oceans/Alliances

As you can see, this is not really a circle (excuse my paint skills, had a very hard time to do this whatever shape it is :D), but I expect the circle to stretch towards Nemesis, and this is for many reasons, they really kept high player numbers so that they grab the circle to their area, the most number of active players currently exist there and they are concentrated in a specific area which will help stretch the circle towards them.

I wasn't expecting the Map to look like this, but by clearing Animal farm from the area close to the borders, they are going to stretch back eventually and build safe areas, which might keep this area empty.

Check Mate strategy : Check Mate are trying to hold their grip on the middle of the map, this way they don't have to even think, or take the risk of the circle stretching somewhere else. So, I don't expect the circle to stretch into ocean 54, as Check Mate don't seem to be interested in doing it, and maybe they know they don't have Nemesis and Kleos numbers, so they are just keeping the middle secure, but still, I doubt the middle will be enough for them to dominate 40% of the cities?

Nemesis Strategy: I did mention their strategy above, they are keeping a very high number of cities and players to try to make the circle stretch their way, this way they don't have to be offensive when it comes to domination, instead they will be defending and trying to hold their ground, as I believe their area will include more than 40% of the cities

Stooges: I doubt they are thinking of this currently, they seem to be a tight group looking to have fun and fight, but I still expect them to merge into Check Mate on a later stage after some players quit as what happens in most of the worlds. If this happens, then I think Nemesis wouldn't stand a chance, and they will have more activity and cities than Nemesis.

Animal Farm Strategy: they really had a good chance here, but their ocean was pretty dead, mainly them there, and too many empty areas for the circle to not stretch there, if they build in safe areas for 1 month and try again to stretch towards the center they might be able to fill the gaps, and they could help the circle not stretch towards Nemesis.

View attachment 13983

@mod, I hope to have your input here, on whether this looks like a rational picture after the changes done on the domination world.

At the end, this all might be just nothing and you guys have only visions of cartoon network, and I'm only assuming you are that smart :D
I think the circle will be a lot bigger than that mate,usually from what i heard it at least starts to stretch into rim oceans

1saaa

Strategos

View attachment 13983

That little map you have there is highly unlikely to reflect the dome circle. In my experience the dome circle will mark most of the the four core oceans. You've marked a lot of 54 and 44 but almost none of 45.

As far as rim oceans go I would not get your hope up. You're looking at maybe 100 cities per rim ocean that will be marked.

DeletedUser22115

Doesn't really prove any current relevant information. Alot of the people credited with posting stuff on that index are our enemies. That link was made public to everyone a long time ago on externals, just don't think anyone in CM is that bothered about it :cool:

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
well, just to be clear, I do know that the circle is supposed to be huger, but I read somewhere that dom circle is now smaller, so it's not like what it used to be on other worlds, and this is to encourage fighting

Last edited: