Top 10 - (before first temples)

1712102775945.png
I have a new name for the mass huggers..."Nichos COCK whackers". Love to hear thoughts on that new relationship. Talk about sell outs and taking what appears to be the easy way out. There must be some pretty unhappy people amongst that mass orgy. You have to feel sorry for the little guys that have been there from the beginning that are literally being used to take up space and will be spat out when the time comes.
It is interesting tho how they talk about themselves in their own profile XD

Kosti

Phrourach
people have different opinions on him. at least he has the balls to go frontline in conq unlike many others (not you buddy ;) ). id have him in my team over 90% of the conq players
maybe so, shouldnt be on frontline when you dont respond to pings... Wake up and the siege has 3 more hours to go..

You can ofc miss a ping or lose a city but ****, when you lose more then you take...

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
It's amazing how bad COCK Whackers really are. On paper they should be dominating this world with those numbers yet they can't take a city if their life depends on it yet continue to lose big cities everywhere. Even their leaders are saying that many of their own players are shite. I see an IKAG v OV battle coming soon with the few remaining CW's begging one of the 2 sides for acceptance.

It's amazing how bad COCK Whackers really are. On paper they should be dominating this world with those numbers yet they can't take a city if their life depends on it yet continue to lose big cities everywhere. Even their leaders are saying that many of their own players are shite. I see an IKAG v OV battle coming soon with the few remaining CW's begging one of the 2 sides for acceptance.
Bird babies will learn how to grow up soon. Let's see what they could do in the future.