Top 10

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
@Kosti havent you noticed that JFL and Fiasco Ruin every world they join ? i honestly dont get why they have to join every world dont play at least 1 so someone else can win :/ why are you people so scared of telling them what you think....
forgot how JFL ruined 132, must've forgotten when they ghosted out, or maybe you mean 128?... wait no ghosted out of that world as well....

DeletedUser41523

@Kosti havent you noticed that JFL and Fiasco Ruin every world they join ? i honestly dont get why they have to join every world dont play at least 1 so someone else can win :/ why are you people so scared of telling them what you think....

It doesn't even look like JFL is trying that hard in this world so far so...who cares.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

you are wrong, this is no longer JFL era of winning, meme machine will continue to dominate and there is nothing anyone can do about that.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
What is needed to defeat the golders is a good online and a good team, well, there is also a block of gold troops, but these are already special skills)))

DeletedUser41523

1) Elifoxo
2) MGK’s 20 man team that’s not even for this server
3) Just For Laughs
4) My Noob Army
5) @Baudin Toolan for lurking in this world.
6) Meme Machine
7) War Angel when he’s on a rant
8) My eventual second branch
9) Spartan AD’s wallet
10) Anything in O55

Honorable mention: The New York Knicks

Kosti

Phrourach
1) Elifoxo
2) MGK’s 20 man team that’s not even for this server
3) Just For Laughs
4) My Noob Army
5) @Baudin Toolan for lurking in this world.
6) Meme Machine
7) War Angel when he’s on a rant
8) My eventual second branch
9) Spartan AD’s wallet
10) Anything in O55

Honorable mention: The New York Knicks
give your noob army a bit more credit

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
tenor.gif

War Angel... Gold has always been part of the game and just like every server the big gold users are definitely an issue and not easy to deal with. However if you are decent, smart and actually answer your alarms they lose some of the advantage especially on a conquest server where you can hit them on both sides of the cs.

As the game develops and they get more cities and the power of their gold fades away they usually do as well

If were talking about fair we wouldnt have half the stuff we have in this game so no use even complaining about it.... I love gold users I find them to be some of the most terrible players and not only do they give me very easy BP, but they allow me to play the game with gold for free