Top 12 Top 12 2.0

• Thread starter DeletedUser55850
  • Start date

DeletedUser36530

lol bud I can rebuild very quickly... check my whole alliance bp, we're all relatively low this world because we have weak and boring enemies. and soon they'll all have been demolished, and then you'll be demolished, and we'll be a competitor to win this world, and you and Charlie will be searching for a new world, and life will be good. and then guess what? your bp score will no longer matter ;)

DeletedUser40620

I remember the days when a top 12 was hardly ever used for such defamation. My heart grows heavy as the gods of Grep lament upon casting their eyes over such vindictive snipes.

So, in a moment of stupidity, I decided to make light of the current standings. ( Though not necessarily accurate or informative)

1) Top of the pile :) ......Phoenix Rising ....... More inactives than .err... something with lots of inactives in it? Not having a pleasant time at all. Not short of good players but it would take a Herculean effort to float let alone sink. ( Hello Mjele :D )

2) JFL ..... What a splendid bunch if ever I saw one. Play in such diverse ways some of us can only wonder at....... a lot!
With deference to others more substantial experience than mine, there is good and bad in all things and Charlie has bought s#!t loads of both. Botter spotter extraordinaire LOL. Swimming and sinking in varying degrees.

3) WOK .....Talking of Herculean efforts. Massive relocation to 64 .... no city too small policy.... and hardly lost anyone!!!! A bunch of simmers you ask? I think not. Capable of strategies to overturn the powerful? Hmmm... tough call for now. With the right planning they could silence their critics. Swimming but might be heading out of their depth.

4) Super Pinks ..... Where does one start. In my humble opinion the biggest threat to Super pinks is ....themselves. With Miknel and Ali singing off the same sheet and a bunch of good guys behind them you'll be needing a lot of luck. Not impossible to form a working strategy to make ground on them but you better make it adaptable because if their is a way to mess it up they'll find it. (Sirasuy inactive hope all is well)

5) Gorilla Warfare ..... so many name changes :O . They got some good relations and some bad enemies. Got hopes for these guys but think they'll end up with a lot of changes. The score board flatters JFL here but I'm sure the price they paid was not so light. Floaty in a half submerged sort of way.

6) Ying and Yang and Yang and Yong and ....... It goes on and on and on. Hmm just me or is that the lyrics for "Squeeze box" by the who? The beast from the East is actually in the North and not too happy. Recent events have found PNG on the naughty step.
They seemed to be 'plagued' with misfortune ..... I'm not prepared to sully my name even more than it is with trying to tie in 'Just for rimmers' . How Soos must chuckle himself to sleep with that gem. Unless there is a plan B for them Spongebob will have new neighbours.

7) Wolfpack.... Y&Y have a pet ? This pet has a wild side and may find themselves filling their own food bowl. I love wolves :) they're cute and fluffy and if you hug them you may run the risk of losing a limb or two. What could possibly go wrong :D
Floating in the shadows of both mind and sight. (better make a den or find a new master)

8) "A Plague upon you and yours!!!" .... I think I am within the realms of fact when I say "We all know someone in the Plague" ,
and for good reason. They love a good conquest world ....some bad ones too... always around the top 10, always fighting above their weight. Sometimes they win worlds sometimes they don't. Put it together and you got a team that's seen it all and done it too.
Sound strategies and consistent leadership have served them well. Which makes me wonder who is Randal when Trace is away?
Who switches the light on when darkness falls now? ..... Swimming but where too?

9) Roman Elite Force..... I can honestly say I know absolutely nothing about these guys.... Feeding at the Rim?
Time will tell when the borders blur what they're made of ..... As my Latin teacher once told me "Ecce Romani!" so I told him that historically that may have been the case but in modern society that can never be the case. Floaty in a sinky, swimmy sort of way.

10) Just for Rimmers ..... Cobbled together out of bits of string and general detritus, glued together (not in a solvent abused way). Overall the best and most lovely alliance to ever grace the oceans in the entire grepo universe. This may appear that I am biased to some of you. I will not dispute it. Just help to petition other right minded people to change the name..... I beseech you.

I've read back and decided enough is enough (it's coincidental that I only have digits on my hands).... It seemed more humourous while I was writing it :)

King Soos

Strategos
I remember the days when a top 12 was hardly ever used for such defamation. My heart grows heavy as the gods of Grep lament upon casting their eyes over such vindictive snipes.

So, in a moment of stupidity, I decided to make light of the current standings. ( Though not necessarily accurate or informative)

1) Top of the pile :) ......Phoenix Rising ....... More inactives than .err... something with lots of inactives in it? Not having a pleasant time at all. Not short of good players but it would take a Herculean effort to float let alone sink. ( Hello Mjele :D )

2) JFL ..... What a splendid bunch if ever I saw one. Play in such diverse ways some of us can only wonder at....... a lot!
With deference to others more substantial experience than mine, there is good and bad in all things and Charlie has bought s#!t loads of both. Botter spotter extraordinaire LOL. Swimming and sinking in varying degrees.

3) WOK .....Talking of Herculean efforts. Massive relocation to 64 .... no city too small policy.... and hardly lost anyone!!!! A bunch of simmers you ask? I think not. Capable of strategies to overturn the powerful? Hmmm... tough call for now. With the right planning they could silence their critics. Swimming but might be heading out of their depth.

4) Super Pinks ..... Where does one start. In my humble opinion the biggest threat to Super pinks is ....themselves. With Miknel and Ali singing off the same sheet and a bunch of good guys behind them you'll be needing a lot of luck. Not impossible to form a working strategy to make ground on them but you better make it adaptable because if their is a way to mess it up they'll find it. (Sirasuy inactive hope all is well)

5) Gorilla Warfare ..... so many name changes :O . They got some good relations and some bad enemies. Got hopes for these guys but think they'll end up with a lot of changes. The score board flatters JFL here but I'm sure the price they paid was not so light. Floaty in a half submerged sort of way.

6) Ying and Yang and Yang and Yong and ....... It goes on and on and on. Hmm just me or is that the lyrics for "Squeeze box" by the who? The beast from the East is actually in the North and not too happy. Recent events have found PNG on the naughty step.
They seemed to be 'plagued' with misfortune ..... I'm not prepared to sully my name even more than it is with trying to tie in 'Just for rimmers' . How Soos must chuckle himself to sleep with that gem. Unless there is a plan B for them Spongebob will have new neighbours.

7) Wolfpack.... Y&Y have a pet ? This pet has a wild side and may find themselves filling their own food bowl. I love wolves :) they're cute and fluffy and if you hug them you may run the risk of losing a limb or two. What could possibly go wrong :D
Floating in the shadows of both mind and sight. (better make a den or find a new master)

8) "A Plague upon you and yours!!!" .... I think I am within the realms of fact when I say "We all know someone in the Plague" ,
and for good reason. They love a good conquest world ....some bad ones too... always around the top 10, always fighting above their weight. Sometimes they win worlds sometimes they don't. Put it together and you got a team that's seen it all and done it too.
Sound strategies and consistent leadership have served them well. Which makes me wonder who is Randal when Trace is away?
Who switches the light on when darkness falls now? ..... Swimming but where too?

9) Roman Elite Force..... I can honestly say I know absolutely nothing about these guys.... Feeding at the Rim?
Time will tell when the borders blur what they're made of ..... As my Latin teacher once told me "Ecce Romani!" so I told him that historically that may have been the case but in modern society that can never be the case. Floaty in a sinky, swimmy sort of way.

10) Just for Rimmers ..... Cobbled together out of bits of string and general detritus, glued together (not in a solvent abused way). Overall the best and most lovely alliance to ever grace the oceans in the entire grepo universe. This may appear that I am biased to some of you. I will not dispute it. Just help to petition other right minded people to change the name..... I beseech you.

I've read back and decided enough is enough (it's coincidental that I only have digits on my hands).... It seemed more humourous while I was writing it :)
lacking alot of detail :)

DeletedUser41532

ALERT ALERT ALERT! A ship carrying salty people has capsized. It's code name is JFL, the captain of the sinking ship has renamed it after it's faith - bitter end. Salute for one more failure lead by this great captain of the seven seas. Off to new battlegrounds and a new team (as no more than 5 will keep following him) that will 100% suffer the same faith.

DeletedUser53503

with a crappy alliance like war of kings on third spot and the first two working together it seems like this world is nearly over unless some other merges happen

DeletedUser55959

with a crappy alliance like war of kings on third spot and the first two working together it seems like this world is nearly over unless some other merges happen

enlighten me on what makes you so special....besides gold use?

DeletedUser36530

dude Swag is a grepo G lmao, yeah he's rolling with a rim alliance this world but he'd mess most people up 1v1... Just saying...

DeletedUser55959

That’s fine, good to know. Just seems a little premature to judge another alliance a ways from the action and decent bp

DeletedUser53503

enlighten me on what makes you so special....besides gold use?

The only gold i used this world was on advisors and a little bit on the event when my alliance needed flyers.

Secondly, maybe I should have explained my earlier comment a bit more. Compared to the other top alliances that were or are still here I don't think you represent a challenge. Granted, I have not fought you guys on this world but I recognise names from previous ones and that is my own conclusion. Given major merges, merge break-ups (*cough Phoenix Rising/SPDS*) I don't see War of Kings representing a major challenge at the end, which is my opinion in this top "12".

That’s fine, good to know. Just seems a little premature to judge another alliance a ways from the action and decent bp

Aren't you the guys that mass moved because you were next to SPDS, no shame in a tactical retreat but I don't see you bouncing back to eventually win a wonder race or just a flat out war against them. Calling you crappy might have been much.

About your gold comment, I can only assume my bp is low but I have a lot of slots but it's not hard to farm vp's every 6hrs if you properly shuffle resources and do your villages. Granted, I start this world a month and half late so there are not many bp opportunities near me.

dude Swag is a grepo G lmao, yeah he's rolling with a rim alliance this world but he'd mess most people up 1v1... Just saying...

hi cowboy

DeletedUser36530

The only gold i used this world was on advisors and a little bit on the event when my alliance needed flyers.

Secondly, maybe I should have explained my earlier comment a bit more. Compared to the other top alliances that were or are still here I don't think you represent a challenge. Granted, I have not fought you guys on this world but I recognise names from previous ones and that is my own conclusion. Given major merges, merge break-ups (*cough Phoenix Rising/SPDS*) I don't see War of Kings representing a major challenge at the end, which is my opinion in this top "12".

Aren't you the guys that mass moved because you were next to SPDS, no shame in a tactical retreat but I don't see you bouncing back to eventually win a wonder race or just a flat out war against them. Calling you crappy might have been much.

About your gold comment, I can only assume my bp is low but I have a lot of slots but it's not hard to farm vp's every 6hrs if you properly shuffle resources and do your villages. Granted, I start this world a month and half late so there are not many bp opportunities near me.

hi cowboy
we miss you still :)