6 	The Saints           	531
7 	Clan Harmada 	        444
8 	The 300 	        323
9 	Infectious State   	221
10 	Krypteia              	217
11 	Greeks                	197
12 	Thors Hammer 	        196

DeletedUser16696

Why does your profile pic say "Plato's Apprentice"?

DeletedUser15240

its like the hero or giant badge, except he's not a mod, he won the wiki competition

DeletedUser6810

It is crazy how you guys seriously cant go one thread without putting any positive influence on it.

Rank Name ............. Points
1 Nightmares of Elysium 5257

We can already see that the tried and tested plan of recruiting aggressive players before the world opens is proving to be a great starter for NoE. I see them staying ahead of the game for a little while untill a smaller alliance comes along to give them a run for their money.

2 Olympus Almighty...... 1066
3 THE MYRMIDONS... 1043
4 Phantom Assassins.... 933

We can already see groups starting to form. These three guys will be up in these positions for awhile, although i would look out for THE MYRMIDONS, they look like a very interesting bunch, I cant wait to see them in a few weeks time.

5 The Saints.......... 742
6 The Knights of Crusade. 626
7 Clan Harmada....... 470
8 The 300.............. 378

The middle of the table, the saints leading the way suprisingly, although people are more interested in growing in points in these alliances and I dont blame them, Points is the way to go at this moment in time not BP.

9 Krypteia............... 273
10 Knights Templar..... 267
11 The Nameless...... 246
12 Infectious State.... 246

The bottom of the table, nothing special, havent passed 300 BP yet but it is still early, some of these guys could be late bloomers.

good luck to everyone, we are only in day 2 of BP ending, things will be more interesting around conquest.

DeletedUser

It is crazy how you guys seriously cant go one thread without putting any positive influence on it.

Rank Name ............. Points
1 Nightmares of Elysium 5257

We can already see that the tried and tested plan of recruiting aggressive players before the world opens is proving to be a great starter for NoE. I see them staying ahead of the game for a little while untill a smaller alliance comes along to give them a run for their money.

2 Olympus Almighty...... 1066
3 THE MYRMIDONS... 1043
4 Phantom Assassins.... 933

We can already see groups starting to form. These three guys will be up in these positions for awhile, although i would look out for THE MYRMIDONS, they look like a very interesting bunch, I cant wait to see them in a few weeks time.

5 The Saints.......... 742
6 The Knights of Crusade. 626
7 Clan Harmada....... 470
8 The 300.............. 378

The middle of the table, the saints leading the way suprisingly, although people are more interested in growing in points in these alliances and I dont blame them, Points is the way to go at this moment in time not BP.

9 Krypteia............... 273
10 Knights Templar..... 267
11 The Nameless...... 246
12 Infectious State.... 246

The bottom of the table, nothing special, havent passed 300 BP yet but it is still early, some of these guys could be late bloomers.

good luck to everyone, we are only in day 2 of BP ending, things will be more interesting around conquest.

Suprisingly, i got a positive review from you.Anyway, most alliances wont be there in a week.

DeletedUser

best in each category will be bolded
....rank............... alliance ....................ABP (movement) ... average ABP (movement)

Code:
1	Nightmares of Elysium	[B]73045[/B] (-)	[B]936[/B] (-)
2	Olympus Almighty	53071 (-)	439 (-)
3	THE MYRMIDONS		24541 (-)	311 (-)
4	Krypteia		20203 (-)	198 (-)
5	The Decimus Legion	16687 (-)	201 (-)
6	Inglorious Bastards	13653 (-)	228 (-)
7	Phantom Assassins	13204 (-)	280 (-)
8	The Art of War		12032 (-)	481 (-)
9	Revolutionary Enigma	11539 (-)	109 (-)
10	Pirates			8986 (-)	529 (-)
11	Thors Hammer		8896 (-)	270 (-)
12	Krypteia Elite		8417 (-)	91 (-)
no movements this week coz it's my 1st time (blush), but hopefully in future i'll put those in to see whose shaking 'n baking.

thumbs up for the week to alliances like pirates and AoW for having good ABP without high member count (much better than some top 12 alliances)
thumbs down for the week to krypteia elite - for 'elites' to have a worse average than their big brothers (and indeed anybody else on this list) is pretty laughable :D

DeletedUser

Bump.

1 Nightmares of Elysium 129444
2 Olympus Almighty 68281
3 Krypteia 43418
4 THE MYRMIDONS 42592
5 The Decimus Legion 39314
6 Inglorious Bastards 37530
7 Phantom Assassins 24221
8 Revolutionary Enigma 21985
9 The Art of War 20665
10 Krypteia Elite 17933
11 The Delian League 12657
12 Knights Templar 12287

DeletedUser

Yes, I found out how to create a virus without downloading soft wares and program installers :D

DeletedUser

It's basically deleting all the files inside the computer and deleting the re-boot system. Are we allowed to create a guide on how to hack? I website's IP address using my CMD program.

DeletedUser

dude offtopic. and that isn't even a virus. and a website doesnt have an IP adress, a person does. the website's host may have an IP tho.

DeletedUser

You are correct. For example I traced Youtube's host Internet Protocol and it seems that they are based in America San Mateo. Maybe you are correct , viruses steal information. I am merely trying to destroy the computer. My misuse of that word. I have a question. If I copy the program and added it to my pen drive and send it to my school computers, and destroy their computers. Can they trace it back to me?

DeletedUser

depends. We have to show a pass to enter our school PC's so they know who is on what computer at what time. If you don't need to do that than you'll be fine, just don't write your name on the usb and make sure no teacher is behind you.

ONNTOPIC:

NmE is leading, OA hasnt grown much (cos of us :cool:) and MYRMINDONS should work on their abp too, kryptea is showing signs of improvement.

DeletedUser

how about you shut up firelord and learn how to type without spewing out waste

DeletedUser

Skullyhoofd I am new to this computer system. It's not worth it , I have to log in and Teachers monitor the websites. I'll stick with controlling other people's computer in my network. It's simple , you click on start and type in "cmd". You click on CMD twice. On the first black box you type in "tracert www.google.come" and hit enter. Then a number of IP addresses in your area will pop up. Then minimize it and click on the other black box and type in "Shutdown -i". A silver , grey box will appear. Click add(which is located on the top) and type in the numbers on the second black box. Afterwards you click on the sliver box again. Then you can either restart , shutdown or damage the computer. It's awfully fun as the antivirus cannot recognise it,