Top 12 ABP Alliances

DeletedUser

best in each category will be bolded
....rank............... alliance ....................ABP (movement) ... average ABP (movement)

Code:
1	Nightmares of Elysium	[B]137333[/B] [B](+64k)[/B]	[B]1739[/B] [B](+803)[/B]
2	Olympus Almighty	68333 (+15k)	N/A (massive member loss)
4	Krypteia		48194 (+28k)	610 (+412)
5	The Decimus Legion	43195 (+27k)	815 (+614)
3	THE MYRMIDONS		43159 (+19k)	N/A (massive member loss)
6	Inglorious Bastards	41413 (+28k)	560 (+332)
7	Phantom Assassins	25549 (+12k)	655 (+375)
9	Revolutionary Enigma	23384 (+12k)	244 (+135)
12	Krypteia Elite		18287 (+10k)	183 (+92)
11	Thors Hammer		13470 (+5k)	385 (+115)
10	The Delian League	13464 (-)	109 (-)
8	Knights Templar		12844 (-)	146 (-)

thumbs up for the week to NmE for getting more than twice as much ABP as anybody else and decimus legion for going quality over quantity, which shows in their ABP average (and it's rise over the last week)
thumbs down for the week to krypteia elite for their terrible average performance and to thors hammer, who didn't do much better on average, and did a lot worse in total.

DeletedUser

I believes you are a bit biased. I guess you did not participate well in your guild forum but more active on the grepo forum :].
Fallen star 3,100 Fist Of The North Star eccles101 Nightmares of Elysium Thors Hammer 2011-05-22 16:29:59
(it makes me wonder if NoE have been conquest like crazy for the last 2 days just to cover up this report) But walaaa, i noticed it and i dont think theres a way to covers it if its posted on the grepo forum since NoE is not the moderator.
Thor Hammer didnt have to get a much better on average. although they did worse in total for ABP, but they managed to took a city from NoE o_O (I sensed bias again for defaming Thor Hammer on purpose cause of what they are capable of)

DeletedUser

I believes you are a bit biased. I guess you did not participate well in your guild forum but more active on the grepo forum :].
Fallen star 3,100 Fist Of The North Star eccles101 Nightmares of Elysium Thors Hammer 2011-05-22 16:29:59
(it makes me wonder if NoE have been conquest like crazy for the last 2 days just to cover up this report) But walaaa, i noticed it and i dont think theres a way to covers it if its posted on the grepo forum since NoE is not the moderator.
Thor Hammer didnt have to get a much better on average. although they did worse in total for ABP, but they managed to took a city from NoE o_O (I sensed bias again for defaming Thor Hammer on purpose cause of what they are capable of)

dude, this is about abp, i think you should have commented this in the other thread..

Anyways, yes we did lose that city, but did YOU forget all YOUR failing attempts lately? We still took more PA/TH cities than you took from us lol.

DeletedUser

as skully said, this thread is purely about ABP (as the title clearly says)

i try to be unbiased and make comments based on the numbers. obviously i'm in NmE so i have inside knowledge which i may use sometimes, but i don't think anybody in their right mind can honestly say that my conclusions aren't backed up by the numbers.

basically you are off-topic and ignorant, and possibly upset that your alliance got the 'thumbs down' (maybe try harder next time?)

DeletedUser

By the way, im guildless. I just likes to put my heads into other forum LoL. my main focus is on Eta world. What failing attempts? you guys are having war or something? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

then GTFudgeO if you dont know whats happening lol.. he only way to know what's happening in a world is if you play it -.-

DeletedUser

By the way, im guildless. I just likes to put my heads into other forum LoL. my main focus is on Eta world. What failing attempts? you guys are having war or something? o_O
u r putting your head in eta?when i was a giant there,u were an 175 points player.mind your own business,shorty!

DeletedUser

u r putting your head in eta?when i was a giant there,u were an 175 points player.mind your own business,shorty!

Am i suppose to give you some reaction because of what you did? You WAS a giant, that means u either got taken out or u quitted. Most likely got taken out cause you are so pro and you still active in Tau :]

NoE can stop acting tough. You can describes how great you guys are with words but its actions that counts.

I know you guys are mad cause i am not a player in Tau but im putting my heads into it. I just love it when you guys are off that you cant revenge on a guy that is not playing but spoke the truth (AS we all know, The TRUTH HURTS)

I suggest you guys stop trolling and put ur head into the game. Im out of here :] Its nice seeing how a premade alliance with a bunch of talkers that trying to act tough (i lol'd )

DeletedUser

Am i suppose to give you some reaction because of what you did? You WAS a giant, that means u either got taken out or u quitted. Most likely got taken out cause you are so pro and you still active in Tau :]
he quit.
NoE can stop acting tough. You can describes how great you guys are with words but its actions that counts.
If you decide to come back to reality and read the other top 12 alliance thread you would see that we have BY FAR the highest conquest rate which is the main deciding factor in this game. Also in this thread you can clearly se that we own the ABP ranks too. Now I admit that we lost 1 city to TH/PA but on the other hand we took 4 of them. Now if that aren't actions I don't know what are.
btw we also took out OA...
I know you guys are mad cause i am not a player in Tau but im putting my heads into it. I just love it when you guys are off that you cant revenge on a guy that is not playing but spoke the truth (AS we all know, The TRUTH HURTS)
What truth, you haven't given any valid argument.
I suggest you guys stop trolling and put ur head into the game. Im out of here :] Its nice seeing how a premade alliance with a bunch of talkers that trying to act tough (i lol'd )
We're trolling LOL. U come to a world where you don't even play and WE are trolling. Even a troll could tell you're the troll here.
You also show normal troll behaviour like stepping out of a discussion you can't win.

DeletedUser16696

Sky...

IT'S NOT TRUTH IT'S OPINION!!

Hopefully you are older then a 12 year old and know how to use them both properly and know the difference between. FACT and OPINION

DeletedUser

AYou can describes how great you guys are with words but its actions that counts.
- earned more than double the ABP of the next best alliance within the week
- more than double the number of cities gained by conquest than the next best alliance within the week.

that is action, 'nuff said.
images

DeletedUser

I suggest you guys stop trolling and put ur head into the game. Im out of here :] Its nice seeing how a premade alliance with a bunch of talkers that trying to act tough (i lol'd )[/QUOT
you,shorty,are an IDIOT!

DeletedUser

....rank............... alliance ....................ABP (movement) ... average ABP (movement)

Code:
1	Nightmares of Elysium	[B]213695[/B] [B](+76k)[/B]	[B]2968[/B] [B](+1229)[/B]
2	Inglorious Bastards	96641 (+55k)	1272 (+712)
3	Krypteia		86337 (+38k)	981 (+371)
4	The Decimus Legion	85228 (+42k)	1610 (+795)
5	Olympus Almighty	70085 (+2k)	N/A (massive member loss)
6	THE MYRMIDONS		44225 (+1k)	N/A (massive member loss)
7	Phantom Assassins	41833 (+16k)	1162 (+507)
8	Revolutionary Enigma	40136 (+17k)	346 (+102)
9	League of Legends	36193 (-)	326 (-)
10	Krypteia Elite		35507 (+17k)	366 (+183)
11	Just For Laughs	22188 (-)	109 (-)
12	The Delian League	21549 (+8k)	200 (+91)

thumbs up for the week to IB for jumping from 6th to 2nd in the ABP rankings!
thumbs down for the week to the delian league who only managed 8k ABP between over 100 players.

DeletedUser

Code:
1	Nightmares of Elysium	[B]281065[/B] (+67k)	[B]4533[/B] [B](+1565)[/B]
2	Krypteia		196124 [B](+110k)[/B]	1648 (+667)
3	Inglorious Bastards	176366 (+80k)	2383 (+1111)
4	Olympus Almighty	71080 (+1k)	N/A (massive member loss)
5	Revolutionary Enigma	70399 (+30k)	640 (+294)
6	Phantom Assassins	63658 (+22k)	1819 (+657)
7	League of Legends	60877 (+25k)	621 (+295)
8	THE MYRMIDONS		44237 (+0k)	N/A (massive member loss)
9	Reapers of Keres	38164 (-)	779 (-)
10	Just For Laughs	37824 (+16k)	479 (+370)
11	The Delian League	35172 (+14k)	291 (+91)
12	Thors Hammer		32599 (-)	366 (-)

thumbs up for the week to Krypteia and NmE for the highest total and average ABP gains respectively.
thumbs down for the week to the delian league again for averaging under 100 ABP per player for the week.

DeletedUser

I'd like to personally give a thumbs-up to IB for their massive increase in average ABP as well: they went up by almost 100%, compared with NmE's 50% increase. I'd say that their stats put them on fairly even footing with NmE considering the week, week-and-a-half difference in starting time, and for that I'd like to give props. Good job, guys. :)

DeletedUser

:) The stats look great.

maybe I should start using the forums now, less boring. Kinda missed those spam trains on TW. :):eek:

DeletedUser

I'd like to personally give a thumbs-up to IB for their massive increase in average ABP as well: they went up by almost 100%, compared with NmE's 50% increase. I'd say that their stats put them on fairly even footing with NmE considering the week, week-and-a-half difference in starting time, and for that I'd like to give props. Good job, guys. :)
good point, they def deserve a mention.

if anybody sees anything noteworthy about the ABP gains then here is the place to bring it up ;)

DeletedUser

Code:
1	Krypteia		[B]969,481[/B] (-)	[B]107728[/B] (-)
2	Hellspawn		408,409 (-)	4167 (-)
3	One Piece		248,754 (-)	4442 (-)
4	Thors Hammer		232,307 (-)	4005 (-)
5	Reapers of Keres	167,132 (-)	3556 (-)
6	League of Legends	163,972 (-)	N/A (-)
7	ExileD			163,192 (-)	1616 (-)
8	Revolutionary Enigma	144,531 (-)	2581 (-)
9	Infinity		115,422 (-)	1626 (-)
10	The Delian League	97,686  (-)	1237 (-)
11	Phantom Assassins	92,982  (-)	N/A (-)
12	Dark Lords		83,413  (-)	917 (-)

DeletedUser

lol, you're gonna have to take over :'(

this was way more of a mission to do without using the in-game stats, so i'm probably not gonna do stats for tau again...