Top 12 alliance discussion

DeletedUser

what would that be him being active again :D

1) dd - these guys are just getting better and better
2) TDC - mass recruiting and its paying off finally got above UNT
3) we are still here after all this time how many we going to wipe you off iota message, to all those people never ever play the lottery

4) i can remember who was 4th
5) is iceblades alliance which i cant spell. those crazy guys are just going kamikaze attacking everything in sight

6) anyone else worked out am doing this to keep sapph off my back
7) is the alliance after 6 who are doing well
8) joke why was 6 scared of 7..... cause 7 ate 9
9) still standing they must be getting sore feet
10) reunion have spiked the punch
11) the 300th alliance to name there alliance 300. they never did maths either
12) the circle what a bunch of squares

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

D12-still dominating the southen rim
TDC-moving up in the world
UNT-grip on core might be slipping
phalanx-Elite-not that Elite
phenonenom-we just had a good op on them but their planing something for us
D12.-great alliancce and ppl
THE REBELS-good alliance
Bad CO-great alliance
The Last One STANDING-last one standing from what?
Reunion-my alliance great cordination and great ppl
the 300-average alliance
THE CIRCLE-good alliance

Bahaha..UNT is slipping?! Umm..Nice wishing bud. ;)

hey najhi how did you get on feasting with elise's citys when he came back from VM hahaha

Hahahhahaha,,I was beginning to wonder the same thing ! :p

DeletedUser

I will give my thoughts though they are not the best...
The Dirty Dozen - Don't know much about them besides what I have read on the forums. They seem to be a good alliance with at least decent leadership. First in ABP so they definitely can't be bad.

Underwater Ninja Tigers - Great group of people with great leadership. The best alliance in Iota through my eyes. They have fought through several coalitions and nobody is really able to take them down.

THE DEATH CRUSADERS - Have been around longer then I can remember. I don't think anybody has taken a bigger beating then Gh0stArr0w. 3rd in ABP, 2nd in DBP, and 3rd an BP overall, I don't see them going anywhere for a while.

Phalanx-Elite - Putting elite in your name, doesn't really make you elite. I think they are fighting D12, and losing.

Phenomenon - 1 word, Wow!. 20 members, 6th in ABP and and have the highest average points in the top 12.

The Dirty Dozen - See D12

Bad Company - Don't really have anything on the core, but dominate 66 and have a reasonably good grip on 65. I don't really know them but they seem to be doing alright.

THE REBELS - Don't know anything about them besides the fact they defeated Borg. They don't seem to have anything on the core, but we will see what they can do.

The Last One Standing - My alliance, won't say to much but we are ranked 3rd in DBP, but on the contrary we are only 12th in ABP.

Reunion - Don't know much about them but all the credit in the world goes to CharlesTheGrinningBoy.

The 300 - Terrible name, but I have had the pleasure of working with some of these people and they are great. Glad to see they have finally made it to the top 12, I hope they are able to continue their streak.

Freedom - I know a few of their players. They have MMunite and I have always hated him, but they also have some good players their too, so I will wait and see what they can do.

That's it, my opinion isn't the best but thats just what I think.

DeletedUser

Bad Company - Don't really have anything on the core, but dominate 66 and have a reasonably good grip on 65. I don't really know them but they seem to be doing alright.

they hav 61 cities in 65, UNT have 318 and phenom have 71.. how is that a reasonably good grip?

DeletedUser

it's been delayed due to another problem

Najhi.... buddy.... ANYBODY gives you a problem....

and I'll hit them so hard their future grandchildren will be born black & blue.

:supermad:

DeletedUser

I don't know what I meant tbh, I am slightly dyslexic though and depend highly on spell-check when I write. It wont help me with numbers though, so I could have meant anything...

DeletedUser

maybe 56 instead of 65 then :) no worries x I have terrible typos lol

DeletedUser

maybe 56, it's not far of even in that area between us tbf :)

UNT and TDC are the contenders for O56, sure. UNT has held majority control since the beginning I think (going back to Evo & Legion).

BC is a very distant 5th place in O56... we haven't been competitive there since April. if it touches O66, we'll have a small presence.

Good job resurrecting this thread though.

DeletedUser

Yeah i like to see people post on top 12 :) especially people we don't see often lol it's better than listening to me and handful of others all the time ;)

DeletedUser

Everyone seems bored of IOTA and are playing in other worlds Like ETA because all the big alliances worth mentioning are at a free for all sort of thing with the rise of new alliances and the near destruction of Knights Empire the rise of VALOR and the return of BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A, compared to UNT, TDC and D12 still in the top. Nothing new/exciting is happening in IOTA right now when you compare it to some other worlds.

DeletedUser

Hahaha. I lost you when you started talking about VALOR and Black Armada..and so forth ! :p Heh.

But yes, I hope Iota picks up it's spark sometime soon. :)

DeletedUser

a good spark would be the top 12 alliances splitting up and going "every man for themselves"

DeletedUser

a good spark would be the top 12 alliances splitting up and going "every man for themselves"

Not really. That might actually kill the game. A major part of this game is the alliance itself.

Everybody just out there on their own. No coordinating with your friends. No forum chat. Just log in build and attack?

Yeah, that sounds like a spark. Not.

DeletedUser

spark then phifffffffffff spark gone i love my friends on here its the main reason i play

DeletedUser

spark then phifffffffffff spark gone i love my friends on here its the main reason i play

TOTALLY agree with that and what Jennesis wrote..

If it wasn't for the alliance, my friends, I would have ghosted a long time ago or just never returned from VM. They are the only reason I'm still here, with the second being that I refuse to give up more than an occasional city (when they get lucky) to Bad Co/TDC :)

DeletedUser

Alliances like Phalanx are a bunch of cowards. They NEVER fight back and they just run to VAC mode every time we attack. Its embrassing. They are embarassing. If they just want to play to run festivals they should be kicked off the server. Even my city names MOCK them and still nothing.. PHALANX ELITE ARE A JOKE.

GIANNI CAPALDI