Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

• Thread starter DeletedUser2663
  • Start date

DeletedUser2663

Ok, its pretty simple to do this. Write and give a comment about every Alliance in the top 12. Remember, these are only other peoples opinions so try and keep it respectful even if you disagree with them.

Current List
The Bloody Ravens
Semper Fidelis
The Social Gamers Club
Iunctus
Black Knights
REAL MADRID ELITE
The Sons of Zeus
Black Legion
The Spartan Empire
Warriors Of Lambda
Tritons Spear
Narwhals

Ok ill start It off first

The Bloody Ravens - High avg points, Good start to BP Good position. Great leader. these guys are good and will dominate O55

Semper Fidelis - High AVG points, Getting on their feet with BP and a decent leader. Looks like they could be a top notch alliance

The Social Gamers Club - My alliance so this is going to be biased. We are dominating our ocean (already cleared nearly all our islands from my information) and dominating the ABP rankings (double any other alliance but then again Narwhals have half our members). got me as a leader so we will be around for a long time

Iunctus - Solid group, Good Avg points, good BP. decent leader from what i have heard. Will dominate O54 is my prediction

Black Knights - Woot first MRA going down the leader boards. already got Black Knights 2 out! Bad BP. Wont last long at all.

REAL MADRID ELITE - Woot, the biggest MRA of them all, just look at all those branches! Man this will be amusing to watch!

The Sons of Zeus - Seem to be alright. Decent point and Bp ranking. Could go either way

Black Legion - Based in the same Ocean as S.G.C so they will be in for a bit of trouble. Bad BP and avg Avg points. Dont see them lasting very long

The Spartan Empire - This is the 11th server so i am sure we all know what happens to spartan alliances

Warriors Of Lambda - i dont know anything about em so i will say wont be a lasting power

Tritons Spear - *sigh* another MRA.

Narwhals - Great Bunch of guys. Good leader great players great AVG points and great BP. will be a dominate force in this world

SideNote: Some interesting ABP stat comparisons for per member

Narwhals avg ABP = 28.3
The Bloody Ravens avg ABP = 16.7
The Social Gamers Club avg ABP = 32.7

DeletedUser

Very early days but im looking forward to this world, some really good alliances forming!! :)

The Bloody Ravens - Great start, and strong average points

Semper Fidelis - I have the pleasure of knowing there leader, if he gets it right this time SF could dominate ocean 55

The Social Gamers Club
- Storming start to BP, Great leader should stay in the top 5

Iunctus - Good start on BP, good average points. Looks a good alliance

Black Knights - MRA (No Comment)

REAL MADRID ELITE - MRA (No Comment)

The Sons of Zeus - Early days for this alliance, seem very average

Black Legion - Below Average Alliance

The Spartan Empire - MRAish Bye!!!

Warriors Of Lambda
- Looks like another Below Average Alliance

Tritons Spear - As Above

Narwhals - These guys should be a good force, packed with experience.

Side Note:

No. 16 The Marines - The Alliance that im in, Highest Average Points and Great start to BP, im personally looking forward to working with these guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Top 12 Average Attacking Score:

Rank__Name_______________ABP__Members_Average
kill_______________________total__count____Battle Points
2_____Narwhals____________963___22_______44
1_____The S.G.C__________1649___40_______41
4_____The Marines_________901____22_______41
5_____The Bloody Ravens____881___39_______23
3_____Iunctus_____________928___48_______19
7_____Geopocalypse________225___18_______13
6_____Semper Fidelis________386___45_______9
9_____Trinity_______________154___28_______6
14____Legacy_______________77___14_______6
11____ANCIENTS____________120___25_______5
13____Gaeltacht II___________104__22_______5
12____Gods Of Infamy________111___29______4

Mariners doing well we all know. Ravens having half narwhals score is somehow disappointing, but I still hope for the future ;)

But who are Geopocalypse?

DeletedUser6983

We will get better ;)

Half of narwals point is Aicy's bp

DeletedUser

We will get better ;)

Half of narwals point is Aicy's bp

Given that there are 3 of us above aicy, with another close behind thats not so much an exagaration as it is a blatant lie :D

And I'm impressed with the average rankings tbh.

The Bloody Ravens - Looking good, bit let down with the one member I've crossed paths with however.

Semper Fidelis - Also looking good

The Social Gamers Club - Very hot, will be around for a while to come

Iunctus - Slightly low avg points imo, but otherwise seem good

Narwhals - We're a bunch of nubs.

The Marines - Looking very good. will be around for a while.

Looking at the world I expect O54 and O55 to be hotly contested (O54 - Marines / Iunctus, imo Marines to win) (O55 - TBR / SF - This is a toughie to call, possibly SF if TBR get caught up in border disputes with Narwhals) I expect O44 to be taken by TSG, can't see them falling to trinity. I expect O45 to be taken by Narwhals, there's minimal resistance imo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Bloody Ravens - Looking good, nice average and good bp

Iunctus - My alliance, think we are doing alright, decent average, good bp.

Semper Fidelis - Nice average, but let down on bp.

The Social Gamers Club - Good alliance, very good bp, expect them to be around for a while.

REAL MADRID ELITE - stupid MRA.

The Marines - Very good alliance, nice average, good bp, gonna be an elite.

Narwhals - Another very good alliance, nice average, good bp.

DeletedUser

Narwhals
some good players here, I know a couple and like those I know, great bp and look to be staying around for some time

The Social Gamers Club
the best ;) bias i know lol

The Marines
I've said it before these players are good defensively and they seem to be rocking with ABP so that combination will be great! they can time well, i think they'll be here for a long time

The Bloody Ravens
have some good players with some good stats from other worlds, good average, but need to work on bp

Iunctus
KAS did a good job with vox on theta and was around for sometime, should do well

Geopocalypse
no idea, but good bp :)

Semper Fidelis
don't know much about these but they've moved up quickly, there ABP isn't as good as their average ranking though

DeletedUser

Geopocalypse
no idea, but good bp :)

From their 1337 alliance profile: We are Geopocalypse are Hq is on the islands in ocences 55 and are an eleite alliance.

I think it would be greate if some english speaking teams in O55, like Ravens, will harbor those guys - they seem to be active enough but very... well not to speak cruel... let say "raw to that game, they ARE" ;)

DeletedUser13072

yeah... English grammar probably isn't our strength... :)

DeletedUser2663

The Social Gamers Club - Taken top point spot but lost the top BP spot. Still maintaining a high avg point, Bp balance. will do very well in the times to come

Semper Fidelis - traded top point spot for top bp spot (ill have to do something bout that lol). Showing a lot of promise. IMO looks like they learned their leasson in Gamma and have come here with that experience to show they are as good as they "Claimed" to be on Gamma. Good Luck guys, i will be watching carefully

The Bloody Ravens - Solid group. Great Avg points, Ok BP (i expected more from them TBH) and good positioning. Will have a promising future. Will be interesting to see who they war with first

Iunctus - Another solid group, Bp and avg point wise. Will have a promising future if they keep this up. Look forward to seeing what they do in the future =)

REAL MADRID ELITE - do i really need to say anything here. I think it has all been siad before.

Black Knights - Unlucky them, they got the Narwhals as their neighbours. Wouldnt like to be them.

The Marines - Tight group. Great players, great Avg points and BP. will be a dominate power at this rate

Black Legion - Stuck right to S.G.C. IMO they have no chance and if i have my way they will be gone from the top 12 in a month

S.W.A.T - Dont know if they are the same bunch from Gamma. same Allaice CoA but dont reconise any of the founders. Im not sure how they will go but to have a guess ill say badly

The Sons of Zeus - Hmm, IMO they wont be round for long. They will probably just die out

THE GREAT EMPIRE 65 - Same as real madrid elite. Do i need to say more.

Tritons Spear - Once again based near S.G.C. to be blantantly honest, they have no chance

DeletedUser

The Bloody Ravens - Solid group. Great Avg points, Ok BP (i expected more from them TBH) and good positioning. Will have a promising future. Will be interesting to see who they war with first
metalcore,just wait 12h and u will see.is not u coz my grandma said that u have a nap with them.

DeletedUser2663

S.G.C dose not have a NAP With TBR. Both alliances however have a mutual understanding in place though. We keep out of each others way and everything is fine, simple as that

DeletedUser

S.G.C dose not have a NAP With TBR. Both alliances however have a mutual understanding in place though. We keep out of each others way and everything is fine, simple as that

really?and how u call that?

DeletedUser

really?and how u call that?

I think what he means is, there is no official NAP between the two alliances however, it is understood that you dont attack the other alliance. If you do attack, you wouldnt be breaking any alliance rules because there is no established NAP. (i think)

Also, both leaders dont want to war with each other however they dont want a NAP either.

(im assuming this is true)

DeletedUser2663

Uhh i am the founder of S.G.C so our Diplomacy is what i say it is. If i say we have a NAP with some one, we have a NAP with them. If I say we dont have a NAP with them we dont have a NAP with them. simple as that. And i say we do not have a NAP with TBR.

heres a quote that sums up the relations between our 2 alliances S.G.C and TBR

"You leave us alone, we leave you alone".
Thats how both of our alliances treat each other at the moment.

EDIT: Me and 123koan have talked but at this stage i have decided it is not worth a NAP. A future one however is definatly something to watch out for as it is possible.

DeletedUser

I think what he means is, there is no official NAP between the two alliances however, it is understood that you dont attack the other alliance. If you do attack, you wouldnt be breaking any alliance rules because there is no established NAP. (i think)

Also, both leaders dont want to war with each other however they dont want a NAP either.

(im assuming this is true)
epikness,since u are a mod,that means that u saw many grepo worlds.so,tell me>how long a nap is real?i tell u>since one part is break it.most of the time without warning.hmm,i know is hard 4 u,but its possible for u to denied what i just said?

DeletedUser

epikness,since u are a mod,that means that u saw many grepo worlds.so,tell me>how long a nap is real?i tell u>since one part is break it.most of the time without warning.hmm,i know is hard 4 u,but its possible for u to denied what i just said?

im sorry but i have no idea what that means.

What i think your saying: How long do NAPs last?

Well it lasts until one the alliances declare the NAP void by attacking the other alliance.

I dont know what that has to do with this thread; please stay on topic

The Social Gamers Club - pros

Semper Fidelis - noobs

The Bloody Ravens - looking good

Iunctus - strong member base however weak leadership

REAL MADRID ELITE - noobs

Black Knights - noobs, narwhals will annihilate them

The Marines - looks like a strong alliance, expect these guys to go pretty far

Black Legion - possible noobs

S.W.A.T - possible noobs

The Sons of Zeus - noobs

THE GREAT EMPIRE 65 - noobs

Tritons Spear - noobs

DeletedUser

The Social Gamers Club ~ Need anything be said?

Semper Fidelis ~ How many worlds is this alliance in?

The Bloody Ravens ~ Reminds me a bit of TCK and BS

Iunctus ~ How many worlds is this alliance in?

REAL MADRID ELITE ~ Looked like they went down hill in Kappa with the same leader they have now.....

Black Knights ~ I have yet to have seen proof that they took part in a war with Teh Penguins

The Marines ~ Weren't they on the top afew days ago and now.....

Black Legion ~.....Unknown?

S.W.A.T ~ Seem a bit MRAish

The Sons of Zeus ~ Another one.....

THE GREAT EMPIRE 65 ~ So big, that they had to spilt into 4 alliances and still not able to meet the member cap :p

Tritons Spear ~ There's too many of their branches(including them-selves) that haven't meet the member cap.