Have fun,Don't attack peoples opinions,and keep useless spam out :p

DeletedUser

What happened to Real Madrid
did they fall victim to Jarpenguin

I give props to Black Shadows a beutiful grepolis video

DeletedUser

1.St Michael the Archangel Gone by next week
2.Destiny Gone by next week
3.-Black Shadows- Very, very good alliance. We will see if their egos get in the way
4.Make It Real Done by tomorrow
5.Titans Dragons Done by tomorrow
6.Army Of The Pharaohs Very good alliance. From what I see it is made up of good players
7.Alliance X However it seems like an MRA, I expect it will do well with a lot of good players experienced from theta
8.Guardians Of Eternity Who?
9.Flame Guardians Gone in 1 hours
10.VRoK Seems good :) Just a glance though, we will see how they do later in server
11.Deadly Angels Who?
12.Dark Tide Who?

@ham

Not that I am aware of 0.o

Did a spy of mine take them down?

Probably not, they most likely disbanded because of crappy leadership :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1.St Michael the Archangel Who?
2.Destiny Who?
3.-Black Shadows- Meh...:( They beat me with members
4.Make It Real Who?
5.Titans Dragons Dragons are nubs...GO PHOENIX
6.Army Of The Pharaohs Never Heard of em but seem goog
7.Alliance X Who?
8.Guardians Of Eternity Who?
9.Flame Guardians Who?
10.VRoK What?
11.Deadly Angels Got a message.
12.Dark Tide Who?

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Nr.3 don't overrate yourself too much, if teams will get a little bit brain they kick you out of the server in the beginning, like it was happened before ;)

Aicy

Strategos
jarpenguin;1833773.-Black Shadows- [I said:
Very, very good alliance. We will see if their egos get in the way[/I]

Ah... The ol' ego comment...

Never gets old. ;)

DeletedUser

Ah... The ol' ego comment...

Never gets old. ;)

It seems no-one ever wants to put down, or even talk about in a debating fashion, the so-called "favourite" alliance, or the powerful alliance mainly made up of well known players. But I'll do it, just because I can. ;)

The problem we have here is that these sort of alliances never seem survive. I am talking about alliances full up of experienced players from other servers.

Firstly, they always have their other worlds to go back to; whether that be through that other world needing them full time, or from them running back to safety at the slightest sight of danger. Players who already have a main world don't seem to care as much for their new world. They just don't have the desperation of the first time players, who know that if this world fails then that is it for them. There is always that comfort of their home world and the feeling that they have to split their time between both worlds.

Also, as someone mentioned above, egos are a big factor. I should know, mine is pretty big. When you try and force big name players who are stars on their own servers to play together and work together then you are definitely going to have some clashes. Just look at the England National Football team for example. They are all stars in their regular clubs, but when it comes to playing together, they fall at the first hurdle. Obviously this game is not a sport, but it works on the same principal that you need good team-mates around you in order for you to be successful. Also, there is the point that everyone has their own strategies and opinions on how to play this game. This can always lead to some arguing if players are being told to play the game in a way that they don't usually or don't like playing.

Linking it to this, power struggles are aplenty. From my days in The Crimson Knights, I know first hand that when you build an alliance that includes Leaders from other worlds then there will definitely be fights for power. Of course, there are some members that will see it a welcome change to not have to lead, but there are others that feel it is their duty to take charge. This comes even more so if the current leaders cannot hold their own.

And that leads me into my next point, leadership. The leaders of this alliance have to be highly experienced and 100% dedicated for an alliance like this to even have a chance at succeeding. If they are not the slightest bit up to scratch then other players, who know what good leadership is from their other worlds, will see this as a weakness and may even leave the alliance. Believe you me, at points you will have everyone wanting to be a leader, then at others you will have no leadership at all.

Alliances like this have been tried time and time before. I know, I have been in many and I have even led some. Up to this date I think every last one has failed.

Maybe -Black Shadows- will be the first alliance made up of well known players from other servers to succeed, that's yet to be seen, but good luck to them if they can. However, at the moment, history is not in their favour.

Before I get the masses of members complaining about how they will succeed and there is no chance the alliance can fail, please just remind yourselves that I never said -Black Shadows- would fail; I merely stated the odds were stacked against them. So please refrain from doing something stupid, or mainly, something you will regret.

Aicy

Strategos
It seems no-one ever wants to put down, or even talk about in a debating fashion, the so-called "favourite" alliance, or the powerful alliance mainly made up of well known players. But I'll do it, just because I can. ;)

Have even been reading the Kappa forums? Hundreds have been telling us we're going to fail...

The problem we have here is that these sort of alliances never seem survive. I am talking about alliances full up of experienced players from other servers.
As many have recently said...

And I agree, these tend to disband. As do most alliances.

Firstly, they always have their other worlds to go back to; whether that be through that other world needing them full time, or from them running back to safety at the slightest sight of danger. Players who already have a main world don't seem to care as much for their new world. They just don't have the desperation of the first time players, who know that if this world fails then that is it for them. There is always that comfort of their home world and the feeling that they have to split their time between both worlds.
Dobby... Seriously?

Have you actually done any research at all? Right from the start Dai has been saying everyone who joins -BS- has to restart and delete all of their other accounts. Right from the start Dai has said he values activity and dedication over skill.

IAlso, as someone mentioned above, egos are a big factor. I should know, mine is pretty big. When you try and force big name players who are stars on their own servers to play together and work together then you are definitely going to have some clashes. Just look at the England National Football team for example. They are all stars in their regular clubs, but when it comes to playing together, they fall at the first hurdle. Obviously this game is not a sport, but it works on the same principal that you need good team-mates around you in order for you to be successful. Also, there is the point that everyone has their own strategies and opinions on how to play this game. This can always lead to some arguing if players are being told to play the game in a way that they don't usually or don't like playing.
Hundreds of times I've heard this argument raised before about alliances I've joint. Hundreds of times I've seen this have no real affect. ;)

I believe you got this argument yourself from someone saying this about The Team Ryan and Dobby thing in Zeta, am I right? And as far as I am aware this was never a problem, correct?

So far we've had no problems of this sort. Most of -BS-'s members already knew each other from Eta and the rest have gotten to like each other in our skype chat. No ego conflicts as far as I can see.

Linking it to this, power struggles are aplenty. From my days in The Crimson Knights, I know first hand that when you build an alliance that includes Leaders from other worlds then there will definitely be fights for power. Of course, there are some members that will see it a welcome change to not have to lead, but there are others that feel it is their duty to take charge. This comes even more so if the current leaders cannot hold their own.
In CK the only fight for power was from me. And that wasn't me fighting for power, that was me using it too much and then being denied the privileges I once had. CK failed because it wasn't run well and it's recruitment was based around inactives, not because it had the same set up as -BS- that is allegedly doomed to fail.

And that leads me into my next point, leadership. The leaders of this alliance have to be highly experienced and 100% dedicated for an alliance like this to even have a chance at succeeding. If they are not the slightest bit up to scratch then other players, who know what good leadership is from their other worlds, will see this as a weakness and may even leave the alliance. Believe you me, at points you will have everyone wanting to be a leader, then at others you will have no leadership at all.
I know all the leaders of -BS- fairly well now and I am confident in saying the above bolded is a very accurate description of them.

Alliances like this have been tried time and time before. I know, I have been in many and I have even led some. Up to this date I think every last one has failed.

Maybe -Black Shadows- will be the first alliance made up of well known players from other servers to succeed, that's yet to be seen, but good luck to them if they can. However, at the moment, history is not in their favour.
I'm certain -BS- will be different. We've been in the others and have learnt from their mistakes.

Either way, whether you think so or not, we'll prove you wrong. :supermad:

DeletedUser

Before I get the masses of members complaining about how they will succeed and there is no chance the alliance can fail, please just remind yourselves that I never said -Black Shadows- would fail; I merely stated the odds were stacked against them. So please refrain from doing something stupid, or mainly, something you will regret.

Love the small print hehe. I won't rate every alliance, the ones that seem to stand out to me at them moment on the front page are Vrok, Black shadows, Army of the Pharaohs and deadly angels :)

DeletedUser5061

1.Destiny - we will meet.
2.St Michael the Archangel -A closely knit bunch :)
3.-Black Shadows- Your hate gives us energy and your doubts will us on.
4.Make It Real - Make me care
5.Titans Dragons - 2-3 good players don't make an alliance good but it does help.
6.Deadly Angels - epic simplicity no wonder they are doing well.
7.Army Of The Pharaohs - I will reserve judgement for now.
8.Alliance X - disappointing thought they would do better.
9.VRoK - still here and getting better.
10.Guardians Of Eternity - does that mean they are defence minded?
11.Flame Guardians - feisty
12.-DESTINY- - Yuk

@Dobby I agree on so many levels and your spot on about "everyone has their own strategies" part. I like and agree the odds are stacked against us and it's more everyone wants us to let in their friends than they wanna roll. But Aicy's right you need to find out a bit more about BS because we are not like other premades ;).

What annoys me are people like Kurb that keep saying how we are overating ourselves which is BS it's more like everyone else is overating us because they are ignorant enough to think all you need are few good players and you have a good alliance. Yes maybe in the first day Thomas The Magnificent said one or two things that constitutes as bragging but don't hold that against us because he was not even allowed into the alliance.

Not wanting to give away pacts to everyone that wants one doesn't mean we think we can take on everyone and not allowing in players with second world means we are just trying to avoid history from repeating it self.

DeletedUser

Have even been reading the Kappa forums? Hundreds have been telling us we're going to fail...

In that case good on them. Nothing like a bit of banter to get things going.

Dobby... Seriously?

Have you actually done any research at all? Right from the start Dai has been saying everyone who joins -BS- has to restart and delete all of their other accounts. Right from the start Dai has said he values activity and dedication over skill.

Yep, because people like Wansyth and Jjalsmelton have really deleted all their accounts to play in this alliance on Kappa. :rolleyes:

Anyway, if you ask me this shows weakness and a sign that they are willing to destroy their accounts on old worlds just to join an alliance on a new one.

I believe you got this argument yourself from someone saying this about The Team Ryan and Dobby thing in Zeta, am I right? And as far as I am aware this was never a problem, correct?

No, I wasn't at all. I was thinking more along the lines of The Crimson Knights. Yes, Team Dobby and Team Ryan were full of players with massive egos but the two reasons that failed were because of the mass drop-outs and the intentional fight between them. However, The Crimson Knights were full of egotistic players who jumped ship at the slightest sign of trouble.

So far we've had no problems of this sort. Most of -BS-'s members already knew each other from Eta and the rest have gotten to like each other in our skype chat. No ego conflicts as far as I can see.

Well I'm happy for you, I really am.

In CK the only fight for power was from me. And that wasn't me fighting for power, that was me using it too much and then being denied the privileges I once had. CK failed because it wasn't run well and it's recruitment was based around inactives, not because it had the same set up as -BS- that is allegedly doomed to fail.

No, to be fair you weren't around long enough to notice if there were any more power struggles. One of the main reasons we were crushed was by Lady Acacia, Venum etc. all leaving to form -The Expendables- who went on to declare war on us. That's a power struggle for you. And the only reason for that was because one of them was denied privileges.

I'm certain -BS- will be different. We've been in the others and have learnt from their mistakes.

Either way, whether you think so or not, we'll prove you wrong. :supermad:

Like I keep saying, I hope your right. I'd love, more than anyone, for one of these alliances to succeed.

Aicy

Strategos
Dobby, I don't think you realized, but the alliance -BS- was founded off... B.L.A.C.K A.R.M.A.D.A... Was a pre-made and face-rolled Eta. ;)

I don't see the point of quoting your replies and didn't because they're all basically saying the same thing. :p

DeletedUser

@Dobby I agree on so many levels and your spot on about "everyone has their own strategies" part. I like and agree the odds are stacked against us and it's more everyone wants us to let in their friends than they wanna lead.

What annoys me are people like Kurb that keep saying how we are overating ourselves which is BS it's more like everyone else is overating us because they are ignorant enough to think all you need are few good players and you have a good alliance. Yes maybe in the first day Thomas The Magnificent said one or two things that constitutes as bragging but don't hold that against us because he was not even allowed into the alliance.

To be fair I have only just noticed the part in your sig about you looking for players who only plan on playing Kappa. However, you have got some players who have big, big accounts still on other worlds.

Also, I've got nothing against the bragging. Especially if you'd have seen Mad Melons at their peak, then I truly cannot have anything against bragging. Anyway, at the moment you seem to be the dominant force in the world, so if you want to let people know that then go ahead and do it.

The point of my post was not to disregard or disrespect your alliance in anyway, it was more of informing you and everyone that these types of alliances have not worked in the past.

I have yet to make an overall judgement on your alliance as of yet, and hold nothing against you. Only time will tell whether you have what it takes to survive and do well.

Good luck!

Oh and just for my own personal purposes, who is the Leader of -Black Shadows-?

Dobby, I don't think you realized, but the alliance -BS- was founded off... B.L.A.C.K A.R.M.A.D.A... Was a pre-made and face-rolled Eta. ;)

I don't see the point of quoting your replies and didn't because they're all basically saying the same thing. :p

Different world. You can't say that just because an alliance dominated one world, that they will do the same on another.

In fact there is nothing you or anyone can say that will prove that to me. We all just need to wait and see what happens.

Aicy

Strategos
Oh and just for my own personal purposes, who is the Leader of -Black Shadows-?
Dai is.
Different world. You can't say that just because an alliance dominated one world, that they will do the same on another.

In fact there is nothing you or anyone can say that will prove that to me. We all just need to wait and see what happens.
It's just that you kept on saying no alliance like this had ever succeed before...

DeletedUser

I have yet to make an overall judgement on your alliance as of yet, and hold nothing against you. Only time will tell whether you have what it takes to survive and do well.

Good luck!

In reality, time will prove all. :) I don't mean that as a bragging statement, perhaps time will show our weaknesses. It's the only fair judge. Kappa should be pretty interesting...

DeletedUser

Top 12
1. Destiny- MRA fail
2. St Michael the Archangel- MRA fail if I reject your alliance invite twice its a NO
3. -Black Shadows-- looks good
4. Make it Real- who
5. Titans Dragons- MRA fail
6. Deadly Angels- could be number 1 before too long
7. Army of Pharaohs- MRA they even admit it in there profile may be around a while
8. Alliance X- secretive? not!
9. VRoK- who
10. Gaurdians of Eternity- came in from Iota not much to say about them
11. -DESTINY-who

DeletedUser

the other thing is most of us were enemies in other worlds but that makes things even better for us now as we know each other from all the angles (no homo ;) ) and can work together much better

DeletedUser

-BLACK SHOWDOW- This alliance is doing sooooooooooo well i mean they have very good players eveing good leadership ( i think or do i? maybe i have a spy in there?) they seem like a perfect alliance but the only problem i see is that after they grow REALY STRONG some of there players will start to get cocky and start to say "horray our alliance is strong we rock this world" and then then some members will start to attack and sooner or later -BLACK SHOWDOW- will start wars with alot of alliances and then they will start to get DESTROYED ive seen this happen in BETA,THETA,IOTA,AND ETA.

IN SUMMURY -BLACK SHOWDOWS- IN MY OPINION IS A GOOD ALLIANCE BUT THEY SEEM A LITTLE COCKY AT THE MOMENT.

DeletedUser

i believe that they will start out great and then they will start crap with other alliances and then the alliances will get there allis involved and BOOOOOM!!! the end of -BS-