Top 12 Alliance Opinions

• Thread starter Roaring Whisper
  • Start date

DeletedUser7627

We don't really care about are rank o_o... to points don't prove anything.

DeletedUser

good job skall :) and i finish with school on june 12 ;) so i might be back soon :D

DeletedUser

Strico10, have you checked the stats? I think you have not, so check again and see who has the control.

DeletedUser

#1 - Alliance X: Doing very well after unmerging with LIQ, will take a very good alliance to bring these guys down. still going strong even with a growing coalition against them

#2 - The Liquidators :Very similar to AX, whilst these two are allies/working together, it is hard to see either on falling to bad, if at all.

#3 - The Phalanx. : Seems to be doing far better this time round, maybe they have learnt alot from their previous war with TL

#4 - The Lords of War : Not particularly impressed by the lack of action from these guys. They seem to have potential but whilst they remain untested they do not, to me atleast, have any claim to one of the best alliances in theta

#5 - Just For Laughs : Seemingly a bit of a dead horse at the current stage but being allied to them I wish them well and hope they can tirn things around

#6 - Academy X : More a MRA than an academy, 2nd lowest average points per player in the top 12, enough said

#7 - Jaguar Warriors : N/A bias

#8 - Owners of the Oceans : An alliance that likes to talk itself up without achieving anything particular or impressive. May well fall to the wayside if they come up against a decent enemy

#9 - D.Expendables : very decent alliance, there is a lot of action going in their war against us (JW). Have a decent defence and offence, could become a very good alliance in time

#10 - The Alpha Company : They dont really gel geographically considering the gap between the their two main groups of players, however, they are putting up a good fight on AX and TL etc. Very good alliance

#11 - The Cohort : absolutely useless with one of the most annoying forum personalities around ( Z Grade)

#12 - The Byzantine Empire : These guys needs a lot of credit. They are still around after months of being battered on both sides. If they did not have so many inactives who knows what would have happened

DeletedUser

We can agree on some of these things. :D

Care to guess which ones Z Grade?

DeletedUser

Strico10, have you checked the stats? I think you have not, so check again and see who has the control.

I was to bored to check, thast just why i wrote that, i only know about the wars the are publicized and yours is not that publicized.

DeletedUser9465

#1 - Alliance X: No comments.
#2 - The Liquidators : Wow! These guys mean business. Top-notch!
#3 - The Phalanx. : Amazingly improved! One of the best three alliances on Theta, not only due to its size but to its skills. Hat off Cactus God!
#4 - The Lords of War : Good alliance with very good players but a bit too quiet lately.
#5 - Just For Laughs : ROFL!
#6 - Academy X : Need to improve its average but did improve his ABP. Excellent academy alliance.
#7 - Jaguar Warriors : Despite my differences with luisgo I must admit this is a very good alliance. Great job Hullu M!
#8 - Owners of the Oceans : Good alliance with some of the nicest people on Theta.
#9 - D.Expendables : Our oldest friends still doing good. Some very good players but need to refocus. Lately they seem to lost their momentum against JW. I'm sure they will come back though.
#10 - The Alpha Company : I like the Alpha wing in this alliance. Great players!
#11 - The Cohort : Hmm... MRA.
#12 - The Byzantine Empire : Impressively resilient.

DeletedUser

#6 - Academy X : More a MRA than an academy, 2nd lowest average points per player in the top 12, enough said

If you where to cut the # of members down they would be in the top ten with a higher average, AcX is in the area closer to the rim, therefor would have a lower average, but if you compair their average to the averages to other rim alliances (cohort, LoL, GoA), it is impressivly higher. I think I have made my point. Furthermore, if AcX had a higher average AX would have a lower average. This IS an academy alliance and the better players DO move up to AX making it a well funktioning academy alliance.

DeletedUser

If you where to cut the # of members down they would be in the top ten with a higher average, AcX is in the area closer to the rim, therefor would have a lower average, but if you compair their average to the averages to other rim alliances (cohort, LoL, GoA), it is impressivly higher. I think I have made my point. Furthermore, if AcX had a higher average AX would have a lower average. This IS an academy alliance and the better players DO move up to AX making it a well funktioning academy alliance.

I stand by my point as we are rating the alliance in relation to the other top 12 alliances. In relation to them they probably are ranked 10th with the cohort and AoA (or whatever they are now called) behind them. For that very reason, whilst it is an impressive academy, it is nevertheless a fairly weak top 12 alliance. However, in my opinion (which is what this thread is about) I think it is too much a MRA even for an academy alliance.

DeletedUser14167

1 Alliance X- fighters. done well so far.
2 The Liquidators our favorite enemies
3 The Phalanx. im too biased to say anything
4 Just For Laughs i have many friends in jfl.i hope they dont lose . control under the pressure. hold out guys!
5 The Lords of War i dont know much about these guys. just popped . out out of nowhere
6 Academy X mra. god AX just leave these guys
7 Jaguar Warriors who are these guys?
8 Owners of the Oceans good alliance. kick that aoa butt
9 D.Expendables me likeee
10 The Alpha Company The company and alpha. good combo
11 The Cohort MRA
12 The Byzantine Empire MRA

DeletedUser

7 Jaguar Warriors who are these guys?

You know that top crust of a muffin that is so much better than the rest of the muffin? Consider Jaguar Warriors the top crust of The Nameless muffin.

lol how can u tell an alliance with 68 members a MRA

ahah

You're right. The Byzantine Empire are not your typical MRA by requirement of spamming ppl with invites, but:

1. But you lose cities like a MRA:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/3166/colonizations?page=0

2. You change your name like a MRA to escape the war: AoA to The Byzantine Empire

3. And ultimately your players are leaving in droves in the last stages of a MRA collapse:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/3166/alliancechanges

But maybe you're not a MRA. Whatever you are, you are also soon to not be on this list. Good luck with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9465

I didn't check. Somebody told me and I 'm sure it is a family matter. I mean Kastor, your uncle, hit VM as well. I'm sure that the fact that he lost 2 cities to AX just before entering VM had nothing to do with this decision. ;)

DeletedUser

You know that top crust of a muffin that is so much better than the rest of the muffin? Consider Jaguar Warriors the top crust of The Nameless muffin.

You're right. The Byzantine Empire are not your typical MRA by requirement of spamming ppl with invites, but:

1. But you lose cities like a MRA:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/3166/colonizations?page=0

2. You change your name like a MRA to escape the war: AoA to The Byzantine Empire

3. And ultimately your players are leaving in droves in the last stages of a MRA collapse:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/3166/alliancechanges

But maybe you're not a MRA. Whatever you are, you are also soon to not be on this list. Good luck with that.

hmm now i need to start again

ok
1. can u tell me an alliance without inactive members?(no i think u cant)
can u tell me an alliance with inactive members that is not losing city?(no u cant)

AX members left the alliance and start a new alliance called The Alpha

hmm if things are like this boy is telling us :O AX is an MRA to lol

lol u are funny :p

we was with 8 alliances in war and now we are with 4 alliances
and the most inportant thing is we are still here

so now u noob player come and tell me that my alliance will not be any more in list
lol
i dont know what should i call this

My dear BBCue go learn how to play Grepolis and than come and tell me thos e things

DeletedUser

hmm i forgot one thing

i didnt know that changing alliance name 3 times u can be called a MRA

lol

DeletedUser7627

I didn't check. Somebody told me and I 'm sure it is a family matter. I mean Kastor, your uncle, hit VM as well. I'm sure that the fact that he lost 2 cities to AX just before entering VM had nothing to do with this decision. ;)

Besides the matter that his wife left him and his son alone? Ha that's something to laugh about -_-