Top 12 Alliance Opinions

• Thread starter Roaring Whisper
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Do people really have that few opinions on alliances these days? :) I believe it's time to revive a classic thread.

1. Alliance X - They are an excellent alliance that is doing well in their war with JFL and also against the Phalanx.

2. Just For Laughs - They seem to have an obsessions suddenly with letters after their name :) A good alliance with strong players.

3. The Liquidators - Probably one of the few true powerhouses in tthis world but they are particularly powerful and I respect them a great deal, especially since some good friends are there.

4. Army of Anubis - My opponent so I won't comment.

5. The Nameless - I don't know too much about these fellows but know they are working well with AdlM against AoA.

6. Academy X - Unlike their big brother they do not seem to be holding off against JFL all too well at the moment. I expect this to change once JFL whittle down the edges of this alliance since what will be left will eb a fit and lean AX family together.

7. Owners of the Oceans - Moving up in this world gradually. My alliance so I won't say too much other than I feel we are a very good example of a successful merger since we are a good family of players now.

8. The Phalanx - They have some excellent players for whom I have enormous respect though they do not appear to be doing too well against the AX onslaught.

9. The War Academy - A strong and quiet alliance but I like them as I have friends with them and they are doing well in their wars.

10. D.Expendables - They are on the other side of the world to me so I have had little contact with this group.

11. The Pariah - Not faring too well under the TWA assault and slowly dying as an alliance. Still they seem to be putting up an effective fight in areas.

12. The Vanguard - Newcomers to the top 12, I know next to nothing about them other than that they are TL's academy and they seem to share TL's love of high averages.

Hopefully this little list shall inspire others to once again give their opinions on alliances. It's been too long since this thread was used.

DeletedUser10902

12. The Vanguard - Newcomers to the top 12, I know next to nothing about them other than that they are TL's academy and they seem to share TL's love of high averages.

I'm making my move! Climbing up the ranks. :)

DeletedUser11886

11. The Pariah - Not faring too well under the TWA assault and slowly dying as an alliance. Still they seem to be putting up an effective fight in areas.

:p No were Just Skimming down and putting some powerful People in other alliances of ours! The Alliances are classified tho... Ill just say we got about 5 :p I think.

DeletedUser

Evo. Swords of mars. Immortal technique and your two branches. Then people are leaving you to go into TWA... because TP cant handle the pressure.

DeletedUser

LOL! yeah, sorry to say, but evo are at war with TWA and TL, but doing well and grew fast, and we are at good terms with them :)

BTW! awsome sig :p

DeletedUser

:p No were Just Skimming down and putting some powerful People in other alliances of ours! The Alliances are classified tho... Ill just say we got about 5 :p I think.

Everybody does realize that pariah south disbanded and their leader left everyone high and dry right? sorry kyleli but things are looking more bleak then ever for the pariah and no one seems capable of stepping up and actually leading the alliance. As for the small alliances, Immortal technique is localized in ocean15 isolated from everything. once we make our way up their they will quit. Evo and sword of mars look like good allainces but they left pariah for a reason, think about it.

DeletedUser

I tried to get Immortal technique to work for TU, but they refused. so they will be gone soon enough. Evo are very well instructed. Great players. Swords of Mars wont last long. Only one of their players has above 50K ABP...... they are all sim players.

DeletedUser

it also appear that the TP won't have much longer as two of their top players/ leaders have joined TL

DeletedUser

Yep, its bin a loong fight, but it's time TP gave in, goodluck to them tough.

I meant the pariah, and phalanx are TPx :D

DeletedUser

nope. If JFL drew arise, then they wont stand a chance against Ax.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well A-X and JFL don't share much of a border when you look at how much area they control. It was the same for JFL and ARISE. If you don't have large front lines then the fighting is mainly long distance which is a pain for both sides. This war is going to be long because of that fact alone.

DeletedUser

I'm just wondering in what world you would consider JFL drew with ARISE?

If you are talking about Theta I assume you must be on drugs :)

DeletedUser

1 Alliance X:a few minor set backs, but comming back with a strong core of players

2 Just for Laughs: at war with them, won't say anything not biased

3 The Liquidators: A great group of strong, expierienced players, one of the best in Teta

4 Army of Anubis: an alliance that, although taking a pounding has managed to stay in the top 5 for a vary long time.

5 The Namless: A decent alliance with some good members, not sure how their future looks they have many enemies including 3 of the top 5 alliance.

6 Academy X: My alliance, after northern takes a beating we should streighten out and fly right.

7 Owners of the Oceans: strong alliance winning a war aginst a top 5 alliance, well organized with some great members.

8 The War Academy: I don't know much about them, but they are finnishing The Piariah and soon will have to move to a new target.

9 The Phalanx: took a pounding from The Liquidators, Alliance X joined, they joint pounded Cactus and forced V-Mode, what more can be said? Former #5

10 D. Expendables: Great guys, colse nit, lowest losses in top 12.

11 The Pariah: a once large alliance now forced into spreading its members to other alliances to keep them from being rimmed

12 The Vangaurd: The Academy For The Liquidators, high average, good alliance formed from The Phalanx and The Pariah

DeletedUser

12 The Vangaurd: The Academy For The Liquidators, high average, good alliance formed from The Phalanx and The Pariah

Can i just say, we were formed from: ex-poad members, lots of AoA members, some randoms who want to eventually join TL and only yesterday, 30 members of The Phalanx.
:D

DeletedUser

I'm just wondering in what world you would consider JFL drew with ARISE?

If you are talking about Theta I assume you must be on drugs :)

When i say draw. i say it in the fact that there was no fight. they turtled up. you took cities. tis not a fight. its a draw. just not in the same way as it being a 9 to 9 draw. so in my meaning of draw i mean overkill. if that made sense, plus rep me:) if it didnt.. then you should anyway;)

DeletedUser

There is no doubt in my mind that ARISE were the best alliance we have fought on Theta. They fought hard for two months before the pressure got to much for them. Your description of the conflict suggests to me that you have no idea what is actually happening in the game.