9.Vox Per Fidem
10.Grandall
11.The Four Six Elite
12.Just For Laughs

DeletedUser

1.A Thousand Burning Suns-Still on the top
2.In Control -The most uber MRA ever
3.Above Average Players-Now above a cat
4.Alpha-Too many elite players or noobs(decent)
5.The Art of War-Basically a MRA
6.Spartan Elite Army-Cliche MRA
7.Iunctus-MRA
8.The Black Death-Elite
9.Vox Per Fidem-decent alliance
10.Grandall-A enemy of the AAP
11.The Four Six Elite-They hate teh REFUGEES
12.Just For Laughs-A boring elite alliance that just pwns everyone around them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3539

LOL @ JFL... yo dude JFL is not a boring aliance.. mmhm whats ur aliance?? just curious lol hopefully u r in alpha.. @ alot of elite players.. i can only count 3... the rest seems newbies to me.. look at bps before u make ur comments so many members with so few points?? bah.. yea elites...

DeletedUser

mmhm whats ur aliance?? just curious lol hopefully u r in alpha..

Well I'm in the AAP right now but why are you posting replies in a world you're not in?

DeletedUser

LOL @ JFL... yo dude JFL is not a boring aliance.. mmhm whats ur aliance?? just curious lol hopefully u r in alpha.. @ alot of elite players.. i can only count 3... the rest seems newbies to me.. look at bps before u make ur comments so many members with so few points?? bah.. yea elites...

And who are you to be insulting the might that is JFL :O

DeletedUser

Well I'm in the AAP right now but why are you posting replies in a world you're not in?

He just isnt aware yet that Theta > Him...

Back to topic, JFL is very dull... Im not for having open diplomacy or open recruitment, but when you just put 'LOL' as the status, idk that means!

Regardless, they are good, but dull...

ATBS - Ok... I think they need more reforms, but the new leadership has vastly changed my outlook on them.

AAP - AAP > You...

Alpha - You absolutely wreak of mediocrity...

jaxclain - You fail, alot...

DeletedUser3539

zzzZZ im zero from JFL... -.-

i agree ATBS is doing pretty good after they changed leadership
Alpha is doing good but its geting creepy.. they had to merge into 3 aliances.. and most of the members they took were farms and refugees.. -.- they took 2 of my farms lol

DeletedUser

jaxclain definitely isn't o0lzerol0o, he definitely doesn't play for the lovely JFL and he definitely hasn't stolen into 3rd rank on theta.

He definitely is a nooooob.

At the moment there doesn't really seem to be any serious competition for JFL, but then it isn't a serious alliance, so that's just fine and dandy.

DeletedUser

Alpha - You absolutely wreak of mediocrity...

Mediocrity? We have the highest average rank in the top 12 after JFL, even with a fair number of newbies gained from the mergers.

Alpha is doing good but its geting creepy.. they had to merge into 3 aliances.. and most of the members they took were farms and refugees.. -.- they took 2 of my farms lol

We didn't HAVE to do anything, our long term allies decided that merging would offer the best coordination and cooperation against TBD so we did it, it's the same group of players that were fighting before, just under one banner now. Zero, you're in no place to talk as you just alliance jump to suit your own purposes.

DeletedUser

JFL aren't dull :(

Just because we don't want to work with other people, or only recruit the odd few people. Our players are enjoying this game far more than others. What can be better than knowing you can attack 98% of the world and then have your alliance back you up against any retaliation?

We're dull to everyone else that wants in (Pingu) but for us is full of laughs and giggles :)

DeletedUser

JFL aren't dull :(

Just because we don't want to work with other people, or only recruit the odd few people. Our players are enjoying this game far more than others. What can be better than knowing you can attack 98% of the world and then have your alliance back you up against any retaliation?

We're dull to everyone else that wants in (Pingu) but for us is full of laughs and giggles :)

Cuz you don't let me in :cool:

DeletedUser

Hurmpph. I think the AAP forum going lot have a lot of fun. Specially with an evil penguin around.

DeletedUser

Todays top 12 alliances :)

1.A Thousand Burning Suns
2.In Control
3.Alpha
4.Above Average Players
5.The Art of War
6.Spartan Elite Army
7.Iunctus
8.Vox Per Fidem
9.Grandall
10.Just For Laughs
11.The Four Six Elite
12.The Black Death

DeletedUser2795

1.A Thousand Burning Suns - Does sunscreen stop them?
2.In Control -Yep, their dictatorship is well In Control :D
3.Alpha - Uh, who?
4.Above Average Players - the kitty still pwns
5.The Art of War - they are sitting right next to me and I have not been touched
6.Spartan Elite Army - an MRA?
7.Iunctus - see above
8.Vox Per Fidem - see above
9.Grandall - see above
10.Just For Laughs - who? :p
11.The Four Six Elite - see Grandall
12.The Black Death - see above

DeletedUser

Grrrr my alliance is taking forever to move up the 20's......:supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser3539

lol i aliance jump to suit own purposes?? this is just starting.. im just having fun with my friends.. no taking aliances.. in JFL i have friends so ?? in TBD i joined cuz of the stats.. but as u noticed i never got in any war that daizan was making.. i told him to nap or make alies with alpha and all the good benefit to TBD but it was done already :l
i just hate refugees lol and specially noobs that think they can take a 10k city with a 2k city??? lol??? then after the whipe out saying sorry... :( well this server is way too funny JFL is the best name for Theta lol way too funny xD

Mediocrity? We have the highest average rank in the top 12 after JFL, even with a fair number of newbies gained from the mergers.

We didn't HAVE to do anything, our long term allies decided that merging would offer the best coordination and cooperation against TBD so we did it, it's the same group of players that were fighting before, just under one banner now. Zero, you're in no place to talk as you just alliance jump to suit your own purposes.