Top 12 Alliance Opinions

• Thread starter Roaring Whisper
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Too many emoticons.. every leader of an MRA comes on here assuring people their alliance is awesome. Your words mean even less than the opinions of unbiased stander-by's ..

1. Im not the leader.

2. Where do i "assure people that our alliance is awesome"? Im just telling people that they are missing some facts...in no part of the post, i am saying that anybody is wrong....or right..for that matter

3. I deleted the emoticons..just for you...

DeletedUser

1. Im not the leader. Sometimes players post too, but you got me.

2. Where do i "assure people that our alliance is awesome"? Im just telling people that they are missing some facts...in no part of the post, i am saying that anybody is wrong....or right..for that matter In your post..

3. I deleted the emoticons..just for you...

There may be hope for your alliance yet..

DeletedUser4577

Hey im the one trying to assure players that were the awesome alliance around here!!
Come on jay dont get things mixed up!! XD

And as a little tidbit we changed our name again....go look QUICK! before we change again.....

DeletedUser

I noticed, but lets not stray off track here, as the Name Changers are no longer one of the top 12, so we may get done for spam. idk about you guys, but i'm not getting infracted.

So to keep this on topic, I think that Alpha will soon be among the top 6, they have good leadership and good players :eek:

DeletedUser

I hope we can get into the top 6, we are at war with TBD though, and I don't think they're going to make it easy for us :]

DeletedUser

Thanks, It's been going on a while now, but it's been largely passive with both alliances strengthening themselves by taking cities from unrelated alliances. Seems to be hotting up now though :]

DeletedUser

Yanoux they can tell us whatever they want. But we will see when our players start buildnig colony ships and start attacking,we are a young alliance and we will improve. Just give us some time.

DeletedUser

Things are definitely heating up in Ocean 55. May we all live in interesting times...

@Yanoux: I don't believe I called you or your alliance-mates "terrible players". Just said I wasn't impressed so far... Big difference.

DeletedUser

Rank 1 in points, rank 10 in Battle points. It's easy your just a huge group of terrible players who are destined to a life of being farmed and conquered. More players and points will only improve your position if you have talent within those numbers. Right now you seem to have zero.

No you never said that..but Ryan did ;)

DeletedUser

Updated top 12:

1. In Control
2. A Thousand Burning Suns
3. Above Average Players
4. The Art of War
5. Spartan Elite Army
6. The Outlaws
7. The Black Death
8. Iunctus
9. Alpha
10. The Spartan Elite
11. Vox Per Fidem
12. Lords of War

DeletedUser

You know I am really impressed with AAP and Black Death...

Both have really done well

DeletedUser

You know I am really impressed with AAP and Black Death...

Both have really done well

AAP always seemed to have been dominant, ever since BP ended they have been owning the boards.

Black Death's future is uncertain, if they will succeed, they will have become rapid expansionalists... this will require a degree of coordination and personal skill that im not sure they have...

Then again, only time will tell...

DeletedUser

TBD seems to have little competition and will need to expand soon but the other ocean alliances will not let them expand so i see a pickle in the future.

DeletedUser

TBD seems to have little competition and will need to expand soon but the other ocean alliances will not let them expand so i see a pickle in the future.

Enlightening as always.

So I suppose this means they will fail... but they tried at least...

DeletedUser

I was gonna point out you guys as i know your messing them up in the sw or something but no threat oceanwide.

DeletedUser

We're based solely in O55, same as TBD. We were in a war and were cancelling each other out, so we signed a NAP to let us both grow :)

DeletedUser

We're based solely in O55, same as TBD. We were in a war and were cancelling each other out, so we signed a NAP to let us both grow :)

Thats kinda tarded... your both opening yourself up to betrayal and deceit... kinda sad imo...

DeletedUser

I am impressed by A Thousand Burning Suns, they are handling well =]

I will do a complete "Top 12 Opinions" in a bit, as the positions are far different to my first post in this section =]