Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser

Can any of you in-game moderators that play this world (there's plenty of you), let us know what action to take when admin doesn't respond to support tickets? We have an important member of our alliance banned for no reason and this needs to be fixed asap.

DeletedUser22448

oh i think you do lol i almost had 1 of yours you guys realised this and kicked the player just incase i beat you too it (i didnt but thats besides the point :p) same again tonight we did take 1 of your cities but :O shock horror he gets kicked 20-30 mins before cs lands.

So in reality you guys are just a bunch of posers lol

They aren't posers joseph-laff they are just a bunch of grade school bullies that could fight their way out of a tissue paper bag solo, they need all there multi-accounters and shared connections(un logged) to beat people into submission, see most alliances that I have played in or dealt with in any grepolis world are fine attacking 1 on 1 and only use multi-members for support, however The Syndicate only attack when they can get 8 or more members to do the attacking. See like I have said and will continue to say, TS are just bullies that have to have others holding their hands to take cities. I have in other worlds taken a number of cities off experienced players by MYSELF But I have yet to find any TS member take a city working solo. in fact every attempt to actually take my main city "U Send I Sink" from a solo player with them not getting help has failed, and I have gotten letters from them saying well done how dd you get the support numbers so fast. the attempts where a number of their players have all hit me have also failed but I don't get anything but BP from them. I have a Culture level of 13 where all but one CP was from DBP from them. I have even got a message from a member this last week saying it was time for me to lose another city, funny that "USIS" has had at one time this week 8 revolts going on and the city is still mine. So Not posers just Babies that need their hands held.

Don't believe me about them having issues with Multi-Accounters and Connection sharing look at how many of their members that were booted this week are banned? Still waiting on a PM reply from one of TS leaders as to why so many where banned, at least 6 from what I have seen.

DeletedUser22517

They aren't posers joseph-laff they are just a bunch of grade school bullies that could fight their way out of a tissue paper bag solo, they need all there multi-accounters and shared connections(un logged) to beat people into submission, see most alliances that I have played in or dealt with in any grepolis world are fine attacking 1 on 1 and only use multi-members for support, however The Syndicate only attack when they can get 8 or more members to do the attacking. See like I have said and will continue to say, TS are just bullies that have to have others holding their hands to take cities. I have in other worlds taken a number of cities off experienced players by MYSELF But I have yet to find any TS member take a city working solo. in fact every attempt to actually take my main city "U Send I Sink" from a solo player with them not getting help has failed, and I have gotten letters from them saying well done how dd you get the support numbers so fast. the attempts where a number of their players have all hit me have also failed but I don't get anything but BP from them. I have a Culture level of 13 where all but one CP was from DBP from them. I have even got a message from a member this last week saying it was time for me to lose another city, funny that "USIS" has had at one time this week 8 revolts going on and the city is still mine. So Not posers just Babies that need their hands held.

Don't believe me about them having issues with Multi-Accounters and Connection sharing look at how many of their members that were booted this week are banned? Still waiting on a PM reply from one of TS leaders as to why so many where banned, at least 6 from what I have seen.
First if you want to speak with some of TS leaders you can ask me.Second you must admit to have more than 8 players to attack at the same time is called "Team Play" and this is Team game, so many solo games you can play if you want so stop complaining.And third we don`t have issues with shared connections and banns, your friend you are referring to maybe have...cos he is the one who is banned :p

DeletedUser

I don't get why Dee Gee would lower themselves into joining you guys...

Although, Pesty, you DO have morale on your side...Which is a huge factor...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22448

First if you want to speak with some of TS leaders you can ask me.Second you must admit to have more than 8 players to attack at the same time is called "Team Play" and this is Team game, so many solo games you can play if you want so stop complaining.And third we don`t have issues with shared connections and banns, your friend you are referring to maybe have...cos he is the one who is banned :p
What about Dr.Jeep and RonJeremy? they are banned as well as a few others I have heard of, Ohh wait a minute they aren't yours anymore you booted them out. As you do with those getting banned, those that are going to lose cities, and those that don't do what you tell them too. I have played in this world longer then you have mungus and have not be banned for any reason, nor have I been booted out of any alliance, I have been in 2 alliance Commonwealth and before that Cydonians which merged into CW.

DeletedUser

For all people who are actually intrested in dePest his cities they are all cleared and if u need assistance in a take over let us know.

DeletedUser22448

For all people who are actually intrested in dePest his cities they are all cleared and if u need assistance in a take over let us know.

sure if you want to believe a player that has named a city "U build I Farm" feel free to, but I will say this I'm not dumb, nor was I born last night, Why would I continue to give these bone heads in TS BP all the time, I just don't let them hit anything but militia, my VP are running most of the time because I get so much bp from killing there ground troops with my militia I don't need my defensive units in city, They haven't sent a CS at my cities and even one of there leaders has told me they don't want my cities, because I don't build my cities over 8K points. So if you want my cities come try and your CS's will either be added to my collection at the bottom of my harbors or sent back home empty handed.

DeletedUser22517

Shame on you dogs, you attacked girl today, bad , bad dogs!So is this the end???Next time...Do not feel the power if you don`t have it :) Let me give you one advice:Speak with vailpete and make big anti Syndicate pact, i think Alpha Centauri will be more than happy to join you, bring all the alliances together and lets have some fun :) We are ready :p

DeletedUser22217

Shame on you dogs, you attacked girl today, bad , bad dogs!So is this the end???Next time...Do not feel the power if you don`t have it :) Let me give you one advice:Speak with vailpete and make big anti Syndicate pact, i think Alpha Centauri will be more than happy to join you, bring all the alliances together and lets have some fun :) We are ready :p
Shame on us really!
How could we!?
But u know, I had no idea that being a female means u are not supposed to be attacked in a war game.
U give me an idea, I'm going to teach all HH to paint their nails now...

DeletedUser22448

Really you are gonna say something about a female being attacked? When you and your crew have attacked and restarted a few females that I know of, and even spammed one so much that she jumped every time she had a new message icon drop, just because it took 7 days of spying attempts and attacks to take her city?

DeletedUser

The 'girl' referred to is not the player, but the name of the city that was attacked - 'Barbie Girl'.

All comments about sexual equality are interesting but not especially relevant here...

DeletedUser22217

The 'girl' referred to is not the player, but the name of the city that was attacked - 'Barbie Girl'.

All comments about sexual equality are interesting but not especially relevant here...

Really?!
Good excuse!
How did u thought of it!
I'm really surprised by your brilliant ideas TS....
I'm starting to love u...just to be clear, not the love our ex friend joseph suddenly felt.

Keep on talking :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really?!
Good excuse!
How did u thought of it!

Thank you for giving me credit for my imagination - however, I feel unworthy of the praise. Barbie Girl really was, and indeed still is, the name of the city. As I assume you must know if you are in HH, seeing as you were attacking it round the clock for 48hrs.

How do you feel the battle has gone? I notice I have lost one or two swordsmen in the defence. It could even be three. How about your side?

DeletedUser22217

I am in HH...and your kind spies, those like joseph can tell u who I am, so no need to discuss this.
And on your question....BP are always good, this is a war game after all.
I do not expect my army to return when sending it to attack, I normally send it to die...and do the damage.
So on my side...it is all great.
btw...I have some reports with more then two swords.....hmmm

DeletedUser25074

I have no idea who you are now rofl. As for spy ummm no lol you can ask rasha or any of the other leaders that managed to read the leader forums why i left.

DeletedUser22217

Well, u left a bit early to know lol.
And does not matter what your reasons were...there is leaving and leaving.
I left some time ago, remember?
A bit different from u thought.
So one is to leave, other is to be a traitor.

DeletedUser25074

What ever floats your boat nichy. But seeing as u aint been given much info on this its rather simple. Rasha is a leech in that alliance plain and simple. I am not the only 1 who knows it i am just the only 1 who is willing to speak up about it. Rasha didnt like it and had 1 of his little temper tantrums by stating that if i wasnt dealt with he would leave. I then basically got a message saying kiss Rasha's or be kicked.

So i chose to leave i was then attacked by rasha and now im in TS.