Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser1405

Most people with genuine experience avoid mentioning it in these forums as they know it attracts unwanted attention to them.
Bragging is not really needed in any game of this sort as people can normally check other players history in Grepostats so all these people going on about how good they are please realise bragging can be checked.
As for The NOOBS bragging, i have seen a decent presence in the forums but none that brag. There are players on here that keep telling us how good they are but fail to mention they don't play this world so i dont understand why they are on here.
I am all for trolling the forums and having the freedom to post anywhere but lets keep it real.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

Climbing to the top is a hard thing to do, although Grepolis is making it easier. Staying at the top is a different game, and a lot harder. I've done both, having the patience's to enjoy the fullness of the game. As to experience, I'm use to some players who try to hide their lack of experience. I have never seen those with experience try to hide it while at the same time act and talk like they have it. Please. :D

You have seen some now then ;)

If people dont know who you are they will underestimate you if they know who you are, they will most likely not try to attack you...

But again, that logic takes brain, cant expect everyone to have that :)

DeletedUser

Most people with genuine experience avoid mentioning it in these forums as they know it attracts unwanted attention to them.
Bragging is not really needed in any game of this sort a people can normally check other players history in Grepostats so all these people going on about how good they are please realise bragging can be checked.
As for The NOOBS bragging, i have seen a decent presence in the forums but none that brag. There are players on here that keep telling us how good they are but fail to mention they don't play this world so i dont understand why they are on here.
I am all for trolling the forums and having the freedom to post anywhere nut lets keep it real.

Your post makes no sense!

DeletedUser

Rising I am still playing an as I promised going for such noobs like you! ^.^

And why the hell you are posting here if you are rimed already you noob!

DeletedUser21770

Have fun with that dude, I already left this world XD Focussing on my other world where I'm leading an alliance there.

But if you really want, you can take my 175 point city when I go ghost. That would be a nice achievement for you wouldn't it? ;)

Back on topic, has anybody got a list of the top 12 alliances at all? I wanna see how things have been going since I left.

DeletedUser

NOOBS are licking my shoes now, that is how it is going!
And which world are you playing now?
Maybe I am playing there too and can come after you!

DeletedUser21770

Ephesus. You wanna come at me? Be my guest ;)

Now while I wait, do you mind posting the top 12 alliances please?

DeletedUser

1 Spirit of 45 2256586
2 The Syndicate 1548613
3 Black Legion 1366326
4 Protogenoi 1150934
5 NOOBS 880683
6 The Old Republic 835181
7 The Myrmidons 521190
8 Hell Hounds 503463
9 Westpoint 434347
10 Krazies 413301
11 The Furious Plague 401608
12 IBERIA 370271

DeletedUser

1. Spirit of 45 All around MRA, has a lot of cities yes lots of members yes lots of members that know what they are doing? No. Lot's of gains from allianceless players lost a good deal of cities to Westpoint/Noobs the other day.(Took in billy200 then he got kicked xD?) All around few good attackers but besides the small group of players knowing what they are doing and carrying the alliance that's pretty much it. From grepostats you can see basicly anyone can join Spirit which is a shame, loosing members and replacing them with anybody almost immediate.

2. The syndicate Above 100 members so it's branded as a MRA to me. Taking some cities from Protogonoi only major alliance that they are fighting for now. Keep it up.

3. Black Legion Though the name is supposed to instill fear into their enemies in reality they are a joke. 4-5 good members but the rest still need to be shown the way (Maybe you top members in BL could actually teach your members?). Taken players from Poseidon Minions after their disbanding so perhaps internal problem may arise in the near future?

4. Protogonoi Massive MRA that has their own academy (can you believe that?) Few good active fighters that really making a name for themselves rather then the alliance as a whole. Loosing cities to any that attack them No JOKE I'm serious.

5. NOOBS The small squads of noobs that has come to Byzantium to dominate :O? all around good alliance good Gains/Lost ratio. Keep it up.

6. The Old Republic Seems to have cut down all dead weight and is dominating their Ocean quiet well. I sense good growth in the force.

7. The Myrmidons Never heard of them looks like a MRA not gonna bother checking them.

8. Hell Hounds Small alliance growing nicely has some inactives but what alliance doesn't.

9 Westpoint Small group of noobs wanting to learn.

10. Krazies <------------ seems "OK" dominating whatever there doing have fun.

11. The Furiouse Plague Never heard of them 100+ sorry but you just been MRA'ed.

12. Iberia <--------- Never heard of them have no idea what Ocean there in but good luck with your journeys.

DeletedUser

my eyes!

Your color use is affecting my epilepsy.

Can't wait for the next IRL NOOBS mixer!

Where's my spoon?

DeletedUser

Which ocean/s does each of the alliances have most of its members in?

This is the thread that new folks and the disillusioned oldies will use to try to choose an alliance that they want to belong/switch to. It makes sense to add useful info rather than just constantly squeal about "MRAs" and "our alliance is better than yours [fx]rasp[/fx]".

BTW: I can understand why a big alliance with lots of members can seem like a bad idea - too many passengers, hard to co-ordinate, hard to strategise expansion, hard to support everyone who needs it, etc

HOWEVER: Lots of members will become far more sensible and important as the game grows, so really the issue is not so much to dismiss a large alliance as an MRA on number of members alone, but focus on the activity and strength of the players in it.

The alliance I am in is merging with a former enemy, which is a bit off-putting, and as they have more members their ABP is lower than ours. I can only hope that if I swap over to the merged alliance we will be able to grow more efficiently and see how far we get with the World Wonders.

DeletedUser18825

Wow. The Krazy Myrmidons are now the biggest MRA in Byzantium.

DeletedUser

Which ocean/s does each of the alliances have most of its members in?

This is the thread that new folks and the disillusioned oldies will use to try to choose an alliance that they want to belong/switch to. It makes sense to add useful info rather than just constantly squeal about "MRAs" and "our alliance is better than yours [fx]rasp[/fx]".

BTW: I can understand why a big alliance with lots of members can seem like a bad idea - too many passengers, hard to co-ordinate, hard to strategise expansion, hard to support everyone who needs it, etc

HOWEVER: Lots of members will become far more sensible and important as the game grows, so really the issue is not so much to dismiss a large alliance as an MRA on number of members alone, but focus on the activity and strength of the players in it.

The alliance I am in is merging with a former enemy, which is a bit off-putting, and as they have more members their ABP is lower than ours. I can only hope that if I swap over to the merged alliance we will be able to grow more efficiently and see how far we get with the World Wonders.

An alliance that size won't work, sorry to point out the obvious but a top alliance needs a good leader, an alliance that size needs an amazing leader to stay at the top. From what I have seen of your leader so far he wouldn't even cut good.... - Sorry to be blunt, I just say it as I see it.

Wow. The Krazy Myrmidons are now the biggest MRA in Byzantium.

They are not an MRA... an MRA takes anyone... They won't take my elite team from gamma... we are not good enough ;)

Makes you wonder what you have to get in something that size these days....

DeletedUser21418

lol

i dident have problems getting my guys in ther so maby they just dont like you, but and MRA it is ;-):cool:

Regards

Skull

DeletedUser18825

Well, they are certainly expanding quite quickly (in members)... :D

DeletedUser

1 So45) They've been number one in this world for quite a while, and they're a good 700k ahead of the alliance below them (and in a new world like this, that's quite a difference) Yes they have just under 150 members, but besides NOOBS and Westpoint, I don't think anybody's dared to fight them?
2 The Syndicate) Personally it just seems like they know how to take cities from small alliances, and their own in actives...just my opinion though..
3 Black Legion) Has a decent point average, doesn't really seem like anything special, but it might last a while...
4 Protogenoi) These guys...they've taken a lot of flak over their name, but have kept it for a while (let's hope they don't turn into the Grepo Hugs of Gamma -.-)
Seems like they've been losing a lot of cities to The Old Republic, and only taking cities from smaller alliances...
5 The Krazy Myrmidons) Okay, first off, Myrmidons...that name just annoys me...it's used in every world, by so many different people. -.-
This merge has shown that either they don't really care about their image and will continue to be in the top 5, or they're just an MRA and depend on members...
6 The Old Republic) They've got a good point average, and are taking lots of cities from more powerful alliances, i can see them going far (despite the distasteful name...)
7 NOOBS) These seem like the elites of the world, and will probably be there for the rest of the game...They appear to be good fighters, and live up to their name..they also have the best point average in the game...I honestly can't think of anything bad to say about them..
8 Hell Hounds) They do seem like an MRA, but they've also gone up 500k points in the past like 4 days? Not gonna lie, that seems like a decent jump...
They're pretty close to my ocean, and they seem easy to get along with, but i think these hounds can bite..
9 West Point) Seems like a good old academy, just training to be some NOOBS...
10 The Furious Plague ) ew. that's all i have to say..
11 IBERIA) Who are you again?
12 Etruria) Haven't heard of them either, they have low members..but also a low point average...Not sure how well they're gonna do...