Top 12 Top 12 Alliances Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Chop,being allies does not mean being the same.
I did not list Chad Bass as suspected,did I?
Reason is because as far as I know they are not part of TUS like Drunkards for example.

DeletedUser340

lol?

I chose to not join an alliance that was getting smashed and had to have fluff stack just to hold ground?

I joined Fluff because I respect them, I don't respect butters.

DeletedUser21625

lol?

I chose to not join an alliance that was getting smashed and had to have fluff stack just to hold ground?

+1 rep for that ;)

the Bash Street Kids gotta stick together.

DeletedUser49059

lol?

Hmmm...seems to me that you might have gotten bashed. Or was that not what the stats showed?

Regardless, your (former) teammates seem to be quite talented...and perhaps a bit more diplomatic in what they have to say.

Your rejection of our invitation...I must have overlooked that. Drat, think I shall go cry in my beer now.

DeletedUser340

Lol, don't take it the wrong way, nothing personal, I'm an open dude who says exactly what he thinks.

I won't act like I didn't take a beating from Fluff, but I was on 12 hours straight and they didn't catch my troops once.

DeletedUser31056

hmmmm top 12,

looks t be another 2 Pac\Nap world , see who gets biggest fastest

DeletedUser47953

That is the situation. I am part of one pact group in the core, but I kinda would like to see another 2 or three Rim pact groups light things up and get the Diplomatic situation upset. The game would be more interesting if intrigue were more a part of it and sheer size and power were less of an issue...

We have seen some stuff in O44. SS, a great looking alliance simply dissolved and melted and everyone joined various alliances...

Seems the leaders couldn't handle a real fight without running for cover. I personally ran to the other side, both on principle and geography. Why would I want to follow a weak leadership with no geographic position near me when I can work with the winners who are geographically close by? Simple result in the decision.

However, that hardly qualifies as interesting... SS was rats leaving a sinking ship when leadership merged to Alco and didn't send invites to everyone. That shows how weak their leadership was. Ran to O45 rather than fight for O44.

O44 is shaping up to be THE most interesting ocean in this server so far. I grabbed a few guys over here from O75 when I restarted with 3 cities without a loss to actually get a better position and more fun and it is shaping up to be fun for myself and the players who roll with me!

Happy Hunting! :pro:

DeletedUser

Ahem... HME, Alphas and Black list are also part of you little cuddle group...

So in all fairness there are only 5 alliances to speak of in the top12

Nonsense. Whichever way you look at it you know that they are 5 seperate alliances banded against TUS. Why Choppy if I didn't know you better I might say that, you are whining? You just have to face the truth ... some people look cuddly whilst others look ugly :D

DeletedUser

Nonsense. Whichever way you look at it you know that they are 5 seperate alliances banded against TUS. Why Choppy if I didn't know you better I might say that, you are whining? You just have to face the truth ... some people look cuddly whilst others look ugly :D
You know me? In which way? Have you ever had any contact with me?

My point was that whats the point of making a top12 when there are only 2 groups of alliances and a few additional rim alliances who havent yet entered the big game.