Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

It may seem that Alpha have fought the good fight but stats don't tell you everything, we recently had a large amount of players go inactive due to RL while we were in the middle of ops against alpha. So there was a delay on us taking their cities so alpha took them, they have conquered active members inside their strong hold but have yet to take an active cities behind out lines.

We on the other have been attacking their most active players in side their strong hold. So while our inactive cities and isolated players (alpha's targets) are now running low, they still have many many active players for us to hit. So I think you can expect to see the gap widen over the next couple of weeks.

DeletedUser

1) D3TH A strong organised attacking alliance who seem to be locked in stalemate with BS at the moment. The winner of that war will surly be kings of Omicron.

2) The Unit I will say nothing here at the risk of appearing arrogant.

3) Alpha A sim city alliance who recently merger with a group of sim city players.

4) BLACK SEA Like D3TH they are a strong organised alliance but they're main strength lies in their defensive abilities. Making this war a case of the unstoppable force meets the unmoveable object.

5) Brotherhood of Justice A rim alliance which is growing strong but as of yet have never played a major part in a serious conflict.

6) Maelstrom Somewhat surrounded on all sides by their allies BS and TU but are fight in 2 major conflicts on 2 fronts. This will allow them space and CP to grow.

7) Greek Empire The same as number 5.

8) Defiled Forest Comfortably winning their current conflict with RDR, however beating a small, semi active, wide spread alliance is a far cry from the fire works they promised weeks ago when they were accused of been a MRA. I for one would like to see them up their game and lock horns with a top 10 alliance.

9) D3ATH Haven't really seen much from these guys yet, there is the makings of a good alliance or great academy there but they need to ignite the flames.

10) Defiled Forest South The same as number 8.

11) The Hegemony Sadly they seem to have fallen off a little, riddled with inactivity but perhaps with the right merger they would spring back to life.

12) Brotherhood of Honor The same as number 5.
Murty your spot on with those.

DeletedUser17104

Thought i would bring this back as much has changed.

1 The Unit 10067412 - For others to comment on
2 BLACK SEA 8549460 - The toughest alliance in Omi - They have fought everyone at one time or another
3 Alpha 6872883 - had a short lived momment at the top but then reality set in -
4 Greek Empire 5757994 - been around for a while now but yet to make any real noise
5 Brotherhood of Justice 5659498 - Same as 4
6 Defiled Forest 5485480 - Never quite sure what to make of these guys - seem to have been here forever - Seem to be a MRA or r they- seem to allways be fighting but never realy moveing up but points are only half the story if that - i guess they r still a question mark for me.
7 D3ATH 4138102 - I thought they were D3th's acadamey and would fall when D3th did - but they have not - unlikley to reach the hieghts of D3TH but i am still impressed that they r here.
8 Brotherhood of Honor 3400673 - I have no idea about them
9 Alpha Academy 2570755 - nondescript
10 The Argonauts - Unit 2535889 - had a battle with Armegedon which appears to be over - so now that they have had a run at the minors is it time for the majors?
11 SPARTAN GODS 2241717 - I have no idea
12 Grimm Sleepers 1715045 - though they fight against my brother i must say i have alot of respect for them - could be the 2nd or 3rd toughest alliance in Omi. They remind me of of 10 Man Army (do u remember them?) will they have the same demise?

DeletedUser

I remeber 10 man, They were at their height right when I joined. No idea what happened to them though.

DeletedUser

Yeah what did happen to them?

They joined with MR MEN. Then their top player, and I beleive the top in Omicron at the time, lukjackm, got banned. I won't go into the details as to why. MR MEN was getting raped by Lynx. So, MR MEN folded, a few joined D3TH, most joined Lynx, while the leadership quit to go play Rho. Lynx then moved on to BLACK SEA.

DeletedUser17564

Hasn't been done in a while so I thought give it a go
1 The Unit - Been around since the start I doubt they'll ever go
2 BLACK SEA - Same as above
3 Alpha - They've done well to last as long as they did against the unit
4 Greek Empire - I doubt they would have done as well against BoJ without BS' help
5 Brotherhood of Justice - no comment
6 Defiled Forest - still there despite bcae efforts to disband them
7 D3ATH - haven't moved an inch since the last post
8 Defiled Forest West - unsure
9 Grimm Sleepers - probably the most elite alliance in this world
10 SPARTAN GODS - to far out to do any damage in this world
11 Alpha Academy - unsure
12 The Argonauts - Unit - taken a drop since last time and they've only just managed to make it into the top twelve because of BoH dropping there inactives

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now my opinion, if you don't like it don't read it:

1.The Unit - Elite fighting group, #1 attackers but low on DBP because they don't have a enemy that's targetting them. As I've received support from them, I know they can defend.
2.BLACK SEA - Last original alliance left, won't be moving out of the top 2 for a very long time. Great attackers and defenders, really great players in my opinion.
3.Alpha - Its main con is its leadership.They have some great players in their ranks, and those could do a great job in another alliance but Alpha just doesn't give them those capabilities as they're not looking good in the current war.
4.Greek Empire - Weren't active in any major war, until they won from BOJ/BOH and are now reconned as a good alliance.
Not great fighters in my opinion, but definitely the future of N-Omicron and they will surely become a top alliance after the wars are over.
5.Brotherhood of Justice - Crappy alliance in my opinion, they've lost their fight in the OmicronWar after they've deceived both parties and now they're crushed by the Green alliances. A lot of improvement needed.
6.Defiled Forest - Good alliance, have had some troubles and I'm sure they won't be around much longer if they don't take care of the spies and inactives in their ranks.
They've definitely done their part in the great wars in this world.
7.D3ATH - Ex-Academy of one of the greatest alliances Omicron has ever had and will have. They don't do anything to honour that though in my opinion, they need to become a lot more active.
8.Defiled Forest West - They'll take the name over and absorb DF into their ranks once it fails.
As a wing alliance, they haven't done much to prove their top 10 worthy.
9.Grimm Sleepers - Elite group of players, equal to TU and BS players in my opinion.
If BS don't absorb them after the war is over, they'll be an elite group to be reckoned with in whole Omicron. The next generation of D3TH is here..
10.Spartan Gods - Don't know them, don't want to know them. Bunch of noobs if you ask me, not participating in any wars at all..
They should attack BOJ/BOH to get some action..
11.Alpha Academy - Same as #3, only less experienced and not a major part in the war. Their top players Aksak Timur and Harak99 are great players though, only a bit too proud if you ask me.
12.The Argonauts - Unit - Lots of people think they're The Units academy.
They're not though, they're a sister alliance that have fought the alliance Armageddon and won. Don't have much to say about them, just that they have a lot of work to do to compete with the rest of the top 12.

:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

]1.The Unit - Elite fighting group, #1 attackers but low on DBP because they don't have a enemy that's targetting them. As I've received support from them, I know they can defend.

BLACK SEA is currently #1 in attack BP :)

DeletedUser

I was just glancing back over this and seen the first current top 12 alliance to pop up on the top 12 was BS on page 9, after that it was DF but not until page 32. When you consider these types of threads die off for weeks or months at a time and then are posted in again it really shows how long BS have been around at the top of this world. The really funny thing is all the "elite" players (who are all rimmed now) were call them a MRA and saying they'd never last. I think they might of misjudged BS just a little.

DeletedUser

They were called an MRA because there was 3 of them, very early on. And they WERE an MRA. That doesn't mean they're no good.

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter what they were called before :) Now what it matters :)

DeletedUser

They were called an MRA because there was 3 of them, very early on. And they WERE an MRA. That doesn't mean they're no good.

Just because there were a lot of them doesn't mean they were an MRA. Did any of you get an invite to BS early on? I don't think so. Black Sea was a pre-made alliance from the Romanian servers.

Redfoxy knows this, she just doesn't like to admit it. I'm not sure why though, that would mean an MRA dismantled D3th.

DeletedUser

I have got to agree with cb on this BS were anything but an MRA (trust me I tried to get spies in there and failed) they were just unlike anything the english server saw before. They were plentiful but very well organised and were a real threat to all the "major alliances" in this world back then. In fact that was the down fall of a lot of players, they saw them as a MRA and ended up getting rimmed for that.

DeletedUser

the most hunted players from BS are now on the front page on attakers
i still remember the times when all the aliance in omnicrom where attaking us
30 attacks a day begun to fell like holiday then :)
i had the honor to keep my front for a long time back then against many players and i am still standing
bobitza got almost rime and his still here
MRA surounded by enemys and fight to the end

DeletedUser

I disagree Murty. BS (and the other 2) were MRA's. Not as badly as many. No, they didn't recruit all over the map, but to have 3 branches of the alliance in the first month, all with almost maxed players, to me, is an MRA. That doesn't mean they sucked, but they M*** Recruited.

And no, it doesn't mean D3TH got dismantled by an MRA. Because I am not stating that the current, or then current, BS is a MRA. Doing what they did in the beginning got them to where they are now. Their difficult war with Lynx brought their 3 into one strong alliance, and eliminated all the members that couldn't swing.

DeletedUser

Claiming a pre-made alliance that did no in-world recruiting is a MRA is silly.

By your definition d3th was also a MRA, as they had 2 academies.

DeletedUser

All pre made alliances mass recruit red as soon they join the world they quickly recruit all the members who have agreed to join their alliance before hand. Does that mean all pre mades are MRA's?

DeletedUser

By your definition d3th was also a MRA, as they had 2 academies.

2? Wow, we had an academy I didn't even know about? The only academie(s) we had were Toxic Virus, who then became D3ATH. We never had 2 at the same time....???

But to a certain extent, i'll grant you that one. I DID recruit a few players in questionable areas, such as Trubar lol. But I eventually corrected that, sent him and another off to BoJ where they were better suited. And sending away the top point player in the alliance just shows how much points means to me.