Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter ArmouredHoplite
  • Start date

DeletedUser

:p i don't think disastor is keen on me ;'(
and lol i keep forgetting about the new in game name lol, sorry didn't mean to be rude hehe i play as ImGodzillaYourJapan here :)
also fair point about following leaders and trying to drop morals, tho no matter what decision a leader makes there will always be some in the alliance that aren't happy..

to me tho it's a game, don't get me wrong i spend a massive amount of time on it but only play it for fun, if i thought too seriously about it i'd probably have to have a grudge against most ppl i know on here, incl myself which could b awkward

DeletedUser

:p i don't think disastor is keen on me ;'(
and lol i keep forgetting about the new in game name lol, sorry didn't mean to be rude hehe i play as ImGodzillaYourJapan here :)
also fair point about following leaders and trying to drop morals, tho no matter what decision a leader makes there will always be some in the alliance that aren't happy..

to me tho it's a game, don't get me wrong i spend a massive amount of time on it but only play it for fun, if i thought too seriously about it i'd probably have to have a grudge against most ppl i know on here, incl myself which could b awkward

As Lozza said, I get grumpy. It's a real pleasure to meet you. I do wish to apologize if my words were too cutting. I believe what I said is true, but I sometimes don't say what is on my mind in the kindest way. In a world were we see moral relativism paraded out on a regular schedule, I believe that it is in games where we should attempt to live with honor and forthrightness. I do play for fun...and I do have a good time, most of the time, but when I see sneakiness and underhanded play, it ticks me off. I have called on my leaders to be above board and honest, if they can not be, I would just assume they are not around me. This is true whether I am following or in the lead. I do try to be honest and open to my players. I suppose that makes me a good target for spies, but I won't change my stance. I know I have spies right now inside my alliance....that's a part of the game. It is their loss to want to be in that position, but if they believe that it gains them much, they are wrong. My opponents know that they are my opponents...there is no secret there. If you want to know something about what I may be doing, just ask, I will demonstrate.

DeletedUser

tho no matter what decision a leader makes there will always be some in the alliance that aren't happy..

I totally agree whiskey, most people want to do their thing as I have noticed regardless, but as a leader you need to try and harness that into usefulness. I think that is the most frustrating thing I have come across, leaders not stepping up and doing their jobs. Although, can't really say that about BE atm, but all things change, because like you said it is a game, and most people want to have fun, when it becomes stressful they want to quit. I do think that it is hard sometimes to let some things slide and not hold a grudge, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and sometimes a little more trusting than I should be also. But if I get kicked in the teeth, I will pursue with a vengeance until I feel retribution has been paid. But I am scorpio, and scorpions in general are laid back until pushed to fighting, then they unleash unforgettable pain.

DeletedUser

4. (And this one I will refer to as the Killer Rabbit rule) You will not stab your pacted ally in the back while you smile to their face.

Ha, that is funny, really SF should include that in their motto as that is pretty much how the have played the game thus far