Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser23516

I'm bored, so enjoy my take on the Top 12 :p
League of Legends - I think they've proven they are going be here for a while. They haven't much room to expand with their sister alliance blocking the rim. They are going to have to fight some talent eventually.
SEAL TEAM 6 - Again, they've won my vote, and are here to stay for a while. I.G.E is just about the only competition they will have.
My Little Pwnies - Solid leadership, but they are boxed in. It will be interesting to see how they play this.
The Doom Reapers - For a core alliance, these guys are pretty silly. They are in 54 and 55 mainly. Don't think they'll last very long.
MANOWAR - I said these guys were going to stick around, but they have recently declared war on Night Fall, so we'll see what happens.
Night Fall - My alliance, so no comment here, but we do top the AP chart by a long shot (Attractiveness Points
Romainian Fighters - Not sure what happened to them. They were a bad MRA, now they are a bad alliance in general.
Legends of I.G.E - Not to sure about becoming sisters with LoL still, but a decent alliance.
Gray Wolf - Eww...I think they forgot to take a left Noob Street and got lost in the Top 12. No further comments, I don't like them
13th Legion - A good alliance. Like I said in another post, they will be in the midst of the war in the South. It'll be interesting to see what role these guys play.
Ravenclaw - Another good alliance. Pretty much the same as 13th Legion.
Redwood Originals - An alliance to watch. They have some very experienced players and it'll be the same as the last two...

DeletedUser13459

1. League Of Legends

MRA, as always at this early stage we have MRAs at the top of the rankings. they do have quite a bit of BP being ranked 1 in BPD and 2 in BPA but when you have 159 members then thats not hard to do. and someone id obviously farming some of them.

2. SEAL TEAM 6
MRA. pretty much the same comments as above except they have a more promising BPA to BPD ratio. having said that there BPA still leaves a lot to be desired.

3. My Little Pwnies
Doing ok i guess, but im not that impressed yet. 2nd in BPD so someone likes them ;) they need to pick up the BPA and im assuming there activity if they want to become an alliance to watch

4. The Doom Reapers
MRA. too many members and not enough BP

5. MANOWAR
Still to many members. pretty much the same comments as above at this point.

6. Night Fall
Finally an alliance that i like the look of :) they enjoy the highest average in the top 12 and are top of the BPA rankings while having a bit over a third of the members that the number 2 has. 5th in BPD so someone is playing back but they arent really doing much to stop them at the moment. this is an alliance to keep an eye on and i think will be around for a while. keep it up guys and girls :)

7. Romanian Fighters
average. they are far to spread out and need more BP and im assuming activity.

8. Legends of I.G.E
terrible BP and to spread out. they could be in for a shock if they dont pick up

9. Gray Wolf
same as above at the moment

10. The 13th Legion
an alliance to keep an eye on. they do need to keep improvign and building on what they are doing but i think they are going in the right direction. BP is ok but i would like to see more still considering they are in the core (whats suppose to be the core anyway)

11. Ravenclaw
on the rim and very spread out however they have a good average at the moment and there BP is not bad considering ther are on the rim. keep an eye on them

12. Redwood Originals
i like the look of these guys too. not sure how long ago they started because they are in a half filled "core ocean" but they have a decent average and lots more BPA than BPD so they like looking for a fight. i for one hope that they find a decent one so i can see what happens :) definitely keep an eye on these guys

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Redwood Originals are definitely the alliance to watch at the moment. Francis you played Mu with NaTaRaJa didn't you?

DeletedUser11886

Romanian Fighters are at war with Legends of I.G.E :\ I think we can expect the BP of both sides to begin going up. We as Legends of I.G.E have been keeping it pretty quiet for now because we want to see how the world plays out. We will kind of be like America in ww1 and ww2 where we join in onto the a side and give a massive boost :) (No more information.)

DeletedUser

Romanian Fighters are at war with Legends of I.G.E :\ I think we can expect the BP of both sides to begin going up. We as Legends of I.G.E have been keeping it pretty quiet for now because we want to see how the world plays out. We will kind of be like America in ww1 and ww2 where we join in onto the a side and give a massive boost :) (No more information.)

when did this war start?

DeletedUser345

We will kind of be like America in ww1 and ww2 where we join in onto the a side and give a massive boost :) (No more information.)

Pretty good analogy both poor quality and useless. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

1. League Of Legends- 174 Members are you serious? RIM! sorry guys but your just another MRA waiting to be eaten, good luck tho you have good ABP and might survive unless you get your act together and fix up the alliances condition, other then that your just dead meat, or a big fat useless meat lying there.

2. SEAL TEAM 6- Your doing worse than LoL, ABP please guys your wasting your time here! Guys watch out there may be sea monsters lurking around in the sea (Seal Team) haha. hope you aint cannibals otherwise you'll just eat your self up

3. Night Fall- Well considering this world and all other alliances your the once that are decent and have an overall great alliance with high ABP and good average. Good luck

4. Gray Wolf- Another MRA your not even on the top 10 ABP list lol, must feel sorry for you guys

5. MANOWAR- your closely located together, with decent ABP so you might have a chance in this world

6. My Little Pwnies- decent alliance, good ABP so you might have a chance of survival, lets see how that goes :D

7. The Doom Reapers- Another RIM alliance, im really scared of these guys lol

8. Legends of I.G.E-
Another RIM alliance, Look what LoL pooped out Lmao

9. Romanian Fighters- the last survivors of Romania lol, looks to me another rim alliance.

10. The 13th Legion- Good alliance, good ABP looks like an alliance that may survive :) good luck guys :D

11. Ravenclaw-
another good alliance and ones to watch if it doesnt increase its ABP that it. Lets see if you survive

12. Redwood Originals- they are growing alliance, good ABP, good luck to you guys aswell.

Well i hope you guys enjoyed reading this :D

DeletedUser27700

Not now that I am here.
We just need to think of something, this world can't end up like this one.

DeletedUser

Not now that I am here.
We just need to think of something, this world can't end up like this one.

Hahaha i know what you mean ;P

got news that wars are going to kick very soon 2-10 days from now, with LoL, Seal Team, Night Fall, My little pnies, 13th legion, redwood originals and a few other alliances.

:D

DeletedUser23516

Update:
Night Fall rulez
You all droolz

This has been a Goldfinger6 approved update ^^