Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser20415

Way I see the war between the srbs and coalition of AoO, DJ and CM is gonna show a lot of what the serbs have, killing the xis MRA was not so impressive to be fair, especially when they had a pact with their neighboors, IMO, each server have one big huge war that will never end, at the beginning we though its BS vs PGM, but after the BS fall, and with the amazingly huge number of cities in O54, Ocean 54 is gonna be the server fight between PGM and srbs. I think each party is trying to get as much advantage they can get before the big clash start when the shared border increase by the xis final defeat. Srbs are gaining ground really fast in 54, unlike PGM that is only put some focus on 54 recently, although they had a nice advantage after their recent recruit in O44.

Fight in 56 was rather disappointing, I actually expected much more of Unnaturals and their vevik, turns out he only got him ABP fame from attacking the noobs in O46-56, (he even failed to snipe a CS with a 14 second gap today). fight in 45, was very successful to PGM, they are dominating and putting wholes in each alliance in the ocean.

In O55 Arrogance are being very succesfull in their own smart " turtle tactic " ... meaning they are not actually fighters, more like turtles, coz fighters have 2 sides attackers, and defenders ... they only defend. Seeing their position they cant be blamed much for that either. So technically they turtle up, snipe CS attempts as much as possible, try to siege some PGM inactive as much as possible, but since the PGM inactive number are decreasing, they went for the 65 inactive or their own people that they recruited from the old Silver Horde.

Speaking of 65, xis are having their yearly gathering, colonization of ful islands is all I saw, running away from the O54 hell. Arrogance have a nice presence in that ocean, especially after their recent recruits from silver horde. Legion of Kings, an unknown rim alliance have appeared on the PGM map, it will be very interesting to actually see what these guy have.

DeletedUser

So many things to come back to!

I'll try to work from top to bottom as I can.

First of all, Lou really solid top 12. Nice to see effort spent into a post. That being said, you suggest you want to be unbiased with LoK, and yet you go into a personal story. These two sentiments don't really go hand in hand. However, for me personally I love what I call the "home movie" type stories so I enjoyed the insight, the rest is just an observation. I think it's also very kind in regards to DoM to single me out. I appreciate the compliment I truly do, but our fate is absolutely in the hands of our leadership, and I would be remorse to suggest that our success is due in any part to me over any other member in the group.

Regarding TBC- "I think they can continue to survive but I'm not sure if they are capable on their own to take it to the next level. They will have to be on the same page with whoever their allies are to win back the West."

This was absolutely spot on in my mind.

And I love that Srbija is being mentioned. I think everyone knows that a lot of the next few months will be played out on the northern part of the world and many cant wait to see it unfold.

As for the references to Unnaturals and O46/56 I think there is a lot of unfair calling here. A lot of boasts of victory over these waters that is just plain ridiculous- No one should be puffed up over taking a barely active target. We all saw the forums condemning the boasted takes of Neil Harrison, it should be no different in the 46/56. There are still some good players there who are putting up a fight, and they should be commended for standing their ground.

+rep from me Lou

Oh and for those interested because I know I get this question a lot- I would consider Anaroth's cooling as a prelude to his symphony.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31450

Where to start lol.
Arrogance is doing well IMO, they need to get a plan ready so they can hold a seige. :D
TBC, if they put their alliances together, would have a fair bit of size about them, but like all MRAs they are too spread out, so im not a fan of them.
I always thought it would be Srbija V PMG too, but AoO and co went too soon and started it, but not for me to judge :p
Also, i thought Anaroth got some RL issues (like most players do a 1 time or another) and had to cool off a bit :)
I was gonna talk about more but i forgot lawl :/

DeletedUser11965

What I want to say is...PGM has no safe place to build wonders T.T

DeletedUser20415

My own top 12 edition:

1.2. PGM: My alliance - I will try to be objective as much as I can -
These players started on top, they are still on top, and they will still be on top until the end of the server. They did not show any sign of slowing down, as they are destroying all the alliances in their way, Blunt, RO, SH, BS and recently arrogance in 55, Smog in 45. Recently with some smart recruit they own 44 in addition to 55 and 45 without forgetting some decent existence in 56,65,54. I see their need to focus on 54 to face the srbija conquering wave. These guys really have shown that they are some great players with great team play and spirit.
Swim

3. Srbija
After the BS fall, srbija are the only alliance that can be the rival for PGM, they were the surprise of the server, as non expected such success. Well played with the xis MRA, took their island one by one, now that the NAP with their northern neighbors is off, I expect some more pressure on them from DJ and AoO coalition. But the real fight of the server is going to be in O54, srbs vs PGM. These guys are gonna stay one of the top alliances as long as moonwalker still hold their leadership.
Swim

4. Dragons of Maasai
Our new rank 4 is the result of a merge of two alliances, these guys own ocean 56 and 66, having in mind that the only enemy they are fighting are Unnaturals, they are having quite success, but I am still not impressed knowing how weak unnaturals are, and their BP as alliance is the biggest proof. Hard to tell their next step, but that step is what will really decide if they will sink or swim. If they hold until the WW era, i expect them decisive role.
Swim for now,

5.8.9. Dark Judgement - Army of One - Colonial Marines
This coalition showed up recently on the radar, especially after picking up the ex-feel the manti players, and they are even fighting the srbs in the north (finally), I expect these coalition the fate of " United were strong, divided were weak ", if they were capable of maintaining their coalition, they will be an other rival facing srbs and PGM. I wont be surprised to see any merge in between as well.
Swim

6.Legion of Kings
A new rim alliance show up on the radar, took 65 as their base, pacting with xis and arrogance, they are the gathering of the some fallen ex alliances, they are playing it smart with growing as their primary objective, looking at their conquest they are picking up the alliances left overs in 65, I do not see any real fight anywhere. If situation remains so, it is gonna be hard to keep their players motivated and end up leaving. They have a real chance to be one big rim alliance, but they need to pick the smart fight, getting bigger, and train their noobs meanwhile.
Swim for now

7. Unnatural Selection
To be honest, I expected much much more from these guys an their vevik, they were disappointing in every single way I can think of, loosing ground to PGM and dragons in 56 and 46, this alliance isnt gonna live much unless some miracle happen.
Sink

10.12 The Black Company TBC 3rd Battalion
Picking up the left over of alliance for growing up, TBC is not impressing anyone. They are loosing players and cities fast to PGM. They need a new construction with strong leadership for swiming, cut down the simmers and form a new strong alliance with the best players is their only chance to swim, until I see that they Sink

11. Commandos
The only top 12 alliance that is left from the xi MRA, not for long though, xi were suffering a lot in this server, after their good start rimming LoA, they started their downfall as any MRA, having some good players and pacting with ocean 44 and any anti PGM alliance in 55 did not help them much, srbija are pupping in their area like bunnies in Easter I must say. Being between in the middle of 2 giants did not help them any single bit even with their turteling ability. They may have new start in 65, so lets see how will that server them.
Sink

That is my personnel top 12, sorry if english is not too good (my 3rd language :( )

DeletedUser15240

Now in all seriousness, who are LoK actually fighting? All I see is inactives ::heh:

DeletedUser

Now in all seriousness, who are LoK actually fighting? All I see is inactives ::heh:

Haha, you seem to be intrigued with what my alliance is doing. It could be possible that we are at war with no one.

DeletedUser15240

1/2: PGM
Still the by far the best alliance on the server, and not just in my opinion ;). Very few losses to enemy, by far the most BP. Even more so the are going in several directions, and still succeeding! But hey maybe I am biased or something. Also in fairness any alliance they fight is outnumber 2 to 1 or worse. Top of 55,45,44, and almost 65 so doing well on the territory front. Arrogance still turtling away, but most have run into VM, at an unfortunate time when mhudd got rimmed in 2 days...

3.Srbija Some might say its not clever to name your alliance after your time zone, but whatever floats their boat. Somewhat in control of 54, with 100 cities there, and growing. Theres not much of a territorial gap between PGM and these guys now, so who knows what will happen. In the north, they are losing surprisingly to DJ/AoO/CM. That said, they are heavily outnumbered in that area, but I am still a bit disappointed. I don't expect them to fall from no.3 yet, but to be honest I don't think they will ever get to no.2 or even close.

4. DoM
A recent merge has bolstered their power, and now they look to be a fighting force. Appear to be beating US quite well, and gaining ground in 56 quite quickly. US are gonna need to counter attack soon, or risk falling down further.

5. DJ/AoO/CM
These guys appear to be the powerhouse of the north, following the merge of FTM. I suspect that they will slowly eat away at srbija in the north, but I doubt they will cause a collapse. That said they appear to be rimming an active player quite fast, so well done for that. However like I said they outnumber them, so its not all fair. They won't clash with PGM for a long time yet, if ever. All in all doing well.

6. Lok
Come on people, what are you doing! Your conquests are nothing but internals. They have no big players, no wars, no motivation, no recruitment source.. If they don't start doing something soon, they will whither and die, not by losses to others, but to themselves. They need to take a risk, because losing a war to another alliance is better than losing a war against yourself.

7. US
Losing ground in 56, losing to DoM, losing players too. I think these guys are a sinking ship, I think in a couple of months they will be gone from the top 12, still slowly sinking. The question is, whos next for DoM after US?

10.TBC
Not really doing very well in any aspect. Occasionally losing cities, seem to be simming along. Losing players slowly too. They will most likely merge, or if they don't they will slowly whither and die from a bout of inactivity.

11. Commandos
Part of what is left of the xis. Losing ground fast in 54 to PGM and srbija, but at the same time, finding a new home in 65. I think they will clash in LoK in due course, but this will probably be an incredibly dull war were the only conquests are inactives. By this time that will be most people.

12. Spartan Legends
Yet another name for the far weaker alpha. Going up and down a lot, but the trajectory seems more down. They have lost a lot of good players to PGM, and their remaining good players seem to have quit. Lost so much ground in 44, and will probably fall slowly like most other alliances.

DeletedUser14682

to curly123 :

5. DJ/AoO/CM
These guys appear to be the powerhouse of the north, following the merge of FTM. I suspect that they will slowly eat away at srbija in the north, but I doubt they will cause a collapse. That said they appear to be rimming an active player quite fast, so well done for that. However like I said they outnumber them, so its not all fair. They won't clash with PGM for a long time yet, if ever. All in all doing well.

It seems this assumption turn out wrong. As another alliance is fallen by this invisible group, that won so far 4 wars in Lindos, beating Olympian Boar/Certan Bull ast st, than clearing Xi, than FTM destroyed - not merged, than Srbija fallen..

DeletedUser20415

there have been some remarkable changes if anyone would want to make a new update

DeletedUser40747

i think we dont need more updates here.. its all set.. :)
its only a matter of time, Till we start the real expansion in 055 :pro:

DeletedUser25289

Per request...

Top 12:

(1/2) PM/PG
Not much to be said here... still growing from all of the ex-Alpha members hopping on the band wagon. Use the cheap tactic of sending all of their attacking troops to support a city of theirs when it's under siege in order to get DBP from their own attacks.

(3) Dark Judgement
Still growing and growing. Also have some fantastic players.

(4) Dragons of Maasai
Don't know much about these guys, but they have some very big players, including the previous #1.

(5) Srbija
In decline after their two best players left, and a few of them left and made their own alliance.

(6) Legion of Kings
Rulers of O75, and very strong in O65/64. No stand-out players, but there are quite a few of them with 200k+ points.

(7) WarGasm
Previously called Colonial Marines (I think). Very big in O53/43 and have a few very good players.

(8) The Black Company
Located mainly in O34/O35, and fighting PM/PG (I think). Not heard a whole lot about them, although they have some very good players. Almost 11 million points between them and TBC 3rd Battalion, which is over a third as many as PM/PG.

(9) Commandos
The new and improved Xi's, returning after having weathered the five month constant onslaught from 8 of the top 10 alliances.

(10) Army of One
Also located in the northern parts of the world. Quite a good average with only 28 members.

(11) Unnatural Selection
Located in the southern part of the world, mainly O46. Don't know too much about them, but the players seem to be quite close together in points, which may or may not be a bad thing.

(12) TBC 3rd
See #8

(0.9) NSA
*They're watching you*

Last edited by a moderator:

oskarghost96

Phrourach
per request...

top 12:

(1/2) pm/pg
not much to be said here... Still growing from all of the ex-alpha members hopping on the band wagon. Use the cheap tactic of sending all of their attacking troops to support a city of theirs when it's under siege in order to get dbp from their own attacks.

(3) dark judgement
still growing and growing. Also have some fantastic players.

(4) dragons of maasai
don't know much about these guys, but they have some very big players, including the previous #1.

(5) srbija
in decline after their two best players left, and a few of them left and made their own alliance.

(6) legion of kings
rulers of o75, and very strong in o65/64. No stand-out players, but there are quite a few of them with 200k+ points.

(7) wargasm
previously called colonial marines (i think). Very big in o53/43 and have a few very good players.

(8) the black company
located mainly in o34/o35, and fighting pm/pg (i think). Not heard a whole lot about them, although they have some very good players. Almost 11 million points between them and tbc 3rd battalion, which is over a third as many as pm/pg.

(9) commandos
the new and improved xi's, returning after having weathered the five month constant onslaught from 8 of the top 10 alliances.

(10) army of one
also located in the northern parts of the world. Quite a good average with only 28 members.

(11) unnatural selection
located in the southern part of the world, mainly o46. Don't know too much about them, but the players seem to be quite close together in points, which may or may not be a bad thing.

(12) tbc 3rd
see #8

(0.9) nsa
*they're watching you*

Nice first Update Tazey 10/10 +rep ftw

DeletedUser20415

bahahahah I see new ingame mod joining in, but this time they are not on our side :eek:

DeletedUser40747

You can see too many changes A.njoobi .. please make sure to Keep some Ground for you in 055..