Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

1 . Myonia Federation:- 67548/128/1309 Well is on the top.. 2nd highest average even with such mass they had maintained it..its a MRA.. but it has good standards.. but will be a target as soon as BP ends.. if leader is able to keep them together over a week after the bp ends it will be a big feat

2 . GaMe oVer::- 114765/106/1083:- 2nd largest MRA in this world.. average is good. considering the size.. dunno much as i am not able to recognize any of their players from earlier worlds..

3 . The League of Legions:- 113537/104/1092:- many has writtin them off as an MRA that will sink soon.. maybe cause of its name.. anyway the fact is they are the 2nd largest alliance in chi and had only recently lost their 1st spot.. also they are 1st in terms of abp there.. though a lot of the original crew is here.. but there are also a lot of new ones too.. have to watch what happens as soon as the bp ends

4 . Maldovian Empire:- 97871/93/1052:-i will say they are the alliance is a little bit shady as all the leaders and founders are new. unless they have new accounts.. will be fun to see them though

5 . Legacy:-81157/78/1040:- this alliance coming from Bellerophon.. not good stats there.. hope they improve it this time here

6 . SHUSH:-73967/64/1156:- 1st time i saw this alliance..alliance coming from calydon.. was no-1 there and have some real good fighters.. though their original leader is not leading here.. but have high hopes they will do good

7 . Good Fellas:-68475/53/1292:- not sure. but average is high

8 . **PirateS**:-65089/54/1205:- i see some good players there.. good luck

9 . GodsOfMidgard:-60558/48/1262:- unknown.. leaders doesnt even had time to put up a profile pic or anything... sleepy sleepy...

10 . Sosa:-52645/51/1032 words are bold.. asking others to plead if they want a pact with them... lets see whether its actual or empty words

11 . The Brotherhood:-50142/48/1045:- why are they here...

12 . Red Mist:-49071/36/1363:- gold whores :p

DeletedUser

I like the way people write off an alliance they have never heard of like league of legions, we were no.1 in CHI for almost all the time that world was active and are in knossnos and still there, all these people in the forums saying that people are noobs, they probally would rather write in here then rather than play the game.

DeletedUser29152

1 Myonia Federation-168096/128/1313: MRA what more can I say, just the point spammers trying to grow fast and look good doing it and spending as much gold as they can on the way (SINK)

2 GaMe oVer-115461/106/1089: A few recognised faces from Delphi Praetorian, Canyern and aarya reddy who were no3 and had good ABP (FLOAT)

3 The League of Legions-114224/104/1098: They just sound like an MRA, good average but they have many weak players who will probably just be dead weight (SINK)

4 Maldovian Empire-98297/93/1057: Closed recruitment so they may be grooming their members instead of continuously inviting newbies. (FLOAT/SINK)

5 Legacy-81429/78/1044: A few names recognised and may just hide under the big names and may rise after the first post-BP ops (FLOAT)

6 SHUSH-74177/64/1159: Calydon and Helorus names here and great leadership who have had great success on previous servers so a real competitor for the #1 spot. (FLOAT)

7 Good Fellas-68904/53/1300: My alliance. Enough said. (FLOAT)

8 **PirateS**-65487/54/1213: Very good strong players who may lead them to victory. (FLOAT)

9 GodsOfMidgard-60883/48/1268: Great average but I don't know much about them (UNDECIDED)

10 Sosa-52871/51/1037: Another alliance I have heard little about (UNDECIDED)

11 The Brotherhood-50262/48/1047: They sound like an academy alliance with many weak players (SINK)

12 Red Mist-49188/36/1366: best average in the game, probably a group of friends so they may have past experience (FLOAT)

13 Ouroboros Ophis-47686/37/1289: Many good players and they have seemed to gone off the radar which is a good idea as the race to #1 is a marathon...not a sprint (FLOAT)

DeletedUser29152

I like the way people write off an alliance they have never heard of like league of legions, we were no.1 in CHI for almost all the time that world was active and are in knossnos and still there, all these people in the forums saying that people are noobs, they probally would rather write in here then rather than play the game.

you do sound like an MRA though...in Naxos there were 5 alliances with the word League/Legion in them and all of them sank...but feel free to prove us wrong :p

DeletedUser

Yes there are lots of alliances that have names like ours which is annoying.

If any one doubts us have a look in grepo stats.

DeletedUser

9 GodsOfMidgard-60883/48/1268: Great average but I don't know much about them (UNDECIDED)

We are from Sweden!

DeletedUser345

I see a lot of people once again writing us off on the basis of absolutely nothing? How many times does one need to say it - success brings success - I go to bed and I get 3 pages of mails from people wanting to join, 90% of those people I reject that is not mass recruiting, we have certainly one of the most rigorous and quite possibly the most rigorous recruitment policy on the server, we recruit players over 1350 points (at the moment) which is above all over alliances average points except Red Mist and they've accepted players we have turned down (not saying they were bad players some nice guys and gals). Obviously all these stats are useless until bp comes out and then we will separate the weak from the chaff. So if you do have a problem with this alliance then just say and i'll try and answer your queries.

DeletedUser11886

Can't use names to say an alliance is bad guys. Even though I'm against generic names.

And also, I FINALLY Agree with Achilles for once. Hey, now you know how I felt back in Kos ;)

DeletedUser27793

When xi was opened Project Venom was called a mra but they proved them wrong in the long run so we cant jump to conclusion so easily

DeletedUser29152

i don't take back what i said because as a human being i'm naturally inclined to judge a book by its cover but i didnt say that league of legions is certainly bad, i said maybe. Only time will tell and if they prove me wrong then i'm wrong...also these are just guesses to how myonia will turn up not actually statements

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

i don't take back what i said because as a human being i'm naturally inclined to judge a book by its cover but i didnt say that league of legions is certainly bad, i said maybe. Only time will tell and if they prove me wrong then i'm wrong...also these are just guesses to how myonia will turn up not actually statements

I was actually talking about MF but you know ;)

DeletedUser5061

When xi was opened Project Venom was called a mra but they proved them wrong in the long run so we cant jump to conclusion so easily

MRA's always fail unless they have great leadership, Myonia Federation's leader only pretends to be great with an account that was handed to him and taking credit for other peoples success. -Achilles- you can deceive and beg players to join you all you want but when push comes to shove your players will see through the rubbish. All you will achieve here is making some good players who decide to join you quit the server because they have too much pride want to play for second alliance coz the first one failed.

DeletedUser345

MRA's always fail unless they have great leadership, Myonia Federation's leader only pretends to be great with an account that was handed to him and taking credit for other peoples success. -Achilles- you can deceive and beg players to join you all you want but when push comes to shove your players will see through the bs. All you will achieve here is making some good players who decide to join you quit the server because they have too much pride want to play for second alliance coz the first one failed.

Ah *sigh* the old handed account line so original - just for your information I am coming up to 2 years of having this account while the original owner 1 and a bit so if you think about it then i've had it longer than he did. I have done no decieving and begging at all. On another note I am not MF's leader, we have the same founder and leader as on Idalium I am simply in a recruiting role. We'll have to see what happens come bp but I know we will be targeted the top alliance always is, if they lead points they are branded MRA, if they lead average points then its point-whores and then like I found on Psi if they then come out and control abp then its gold-whores. We will just have to see what happens and all we can do is be prepared.

On a final note if that entire speech was thrown at me simply because I said I was joining with you guys and then didn't well i apoligise as I said to Venomous D i was playing with this alliance in Idalium and was asked to come and play here so I did.

DeletedUser

people use the phrase MRA so much
1/2 of the time they are sticking their foot in their mouth
The League of Legions have brought 80% of our players from Knossos and Chi
and the others are good players in our direct area
except a couple we have given a chance to prove themselves
you always have to give a couple players a chance
but we are not an MRA
and we will prove this with actions not words
good luck to you all