Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DeletedUser55290

Thats Daddy Dappert to u. Ill wait till i take some cities from you, then ill post the reports of me blasting ur sling nukes while ur snoozin
You equalize for a start) and then you explode)) well, at least the second union was dissolved less shame)

DeletedUser55296

Banda using the fact they took like 10 cities to cover up for the fact they’ve lost like 200 LS nukes, OLU nukes, and a crap ton of FTS while asleep.
I'm sorry, but I can see that 30 players in my Union outnumber 50 players in Your Union in battle points. Where are your nuclear ton night with what statistics.... I didn't notice something) You destroyed 2 full packs of fire ships at night, and the next day the player took 2 cities from you...is this what your victory looks like?

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
I'm sorry, but I can see that 30 players in my Union outnumber 50 players in Your Union in battle points. Where are your nuclear ton night with what statistics.... I didn't notice something) You destroyed 2 full packs of fire ships at night, and the next day the player took 2 cities from you...is this what your victory looks like?
Well the difference in BP can be explained by the fact you guys were fighting Shady, whilst Fiasco was fighting Sons lol.
I think you're missing the rest of the troops you guys let die during the night.
And since the fighting started between Fiasco and Banda, Fiasco has had more BP in both attack and defense every single day from memory. I may be wrong but its been that way every time I've checked

DeletedUser55290

Dima, do not look for logic, these clowns can boast of our 2 unsuccessful campaigns, and we are silent that we have taken 30 cities from them) They can dissolve 2 unions so as not to spoil the statistics of telling a fairy tale, how cool they spam at night)

DeletedUser55296

Well the difference in BP can be explained by the fact you guys were fighting Shady, whilst Fiasco was fighting Sons lol.
I think you're missing the rest of the troops you guys let die during the night.
And since the fighting started between Fiasco and Banda, Fiasco has had more BP in both attack and defense every single day from memory. I may be wrong but its been that way every time I've checked
it's very simple to explain tons of gold Fiasco changes to BP is the style of the game...they are not ashamed of it, on the EN server it is not considered shameful. For this even respect, we do not do so, we are funny when for 1 hour from 1 city attack 10 full packs. Stupidity and money go with a Fiasco)

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
it's very simple to explain tons of gold Fiasco changes to BP is the style of the game...they are not ashamed of it, on the EN server it is not considered shameful. For this even respect, we do not do so, we are funny when for 1 hour from 1 city attack 10 full packs. Stupidity and money go with a Fiasco)
Not the old gold excuse :(

Shady Time

Hipparchus
Hypocrite, respect bucks, but not fiasco because of gold)))) fool)))

DeletedUser55290

I think your opinion is stupid.... You don't need to have a "successful game" to be a fool))).

gl hf
Yes, we, as it were, consider you not only a fool, but an insignificant human being) who, apart from insults, cannot confirm his words with anything)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
truth be told i dont remember russians being so chatty in en10.. maybe because they were so busy getting their butts kicked up and down the block.. ohh how the times change.. superior super smart AI software beats humans.. i love $$$$

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
Dima, do not look for logic, these clowns can boast of our 2 unsuccessful campaigns, and we are silent that we have taken 30 cities from them) They can dissolve 2 unions so as not to spoil the statistics of telling a fairy tale, how cool they spam at night)
It is useless to argue with you, if 30 cities lose and at the same time take 2 winners, then your logic is good for those who did not succeed. Now tell me who will win the war when I take your city, but you don't?) I just need to understand if you are really stupid or pretend)
We haven’t even properly attacked you so of course we haven’t taken any cities hahaha