Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Yossarian234

Strategos
Brother, you know what I mean, don't you? character. He is one for the people. What 50 or 100 years ago, what today. Whether in the game or in reality. People are the same. Here Are The Serbs. A small, freedom-loving people. You were like that 500 years ago fighting the Turks. 100 years ago, fighting the Austrians. And now you are the same.
Fighting for your country and nation is natural instinct, yes, but I don't believe you are fighting Fiasco for mother Russia here

DeletedUser52443

Is it possible to talk about the winner until the white flag is raised?
Well then... tell that to your teammates posting war stats as if them mean jack. You clearly haven’t shot your entire teams argument in the foot now have you?

Unai

Hipparchus
Fighting for your country and nation is natural instinct, yes, but I don't believe you are fighting Fiasco for mother Russia here
I was talking about the character of the guys. Of course, we're not fighting here to prove anything. We came to you in search of an interesting game and new opponents. I think you also get bored seeing the same faces from world to world.

Unai

Hipparchus
Well then... tell that to your teammates posting war stats as if them mean jack. You clearly haven’t shot your entire teams argument in the foot now have you?
Everyone publishes statistics. That's what it's for. Let's not shoot anyone. There aren't enough crazy grepos like you and me left. ))

DeletedUser55290

Statistics cannot look into the future, it shows what is happening at the moment, so there is no need to decorate here)

DeletedUser54755

unknown.png