Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

debich

Hipparchus
We promised and we did our promise, i do not see why you as founder always need to post on forums?

People take and lose city's you talk of respect but all you do is talk about your ego, you said we would not take city's we did you are not invincible and we will prove it going forward.
You want to turn the whole world against us, go for it its not like we havent been through that before we will make your players hit VM one by one and we will win this world and even your massive coaltion wont save you.

You talk to my alliance players saying they talk alot on here but dont fight ingame the same can be said about you, you are a founder you should lead by example and all i see from you is lazy defending with 25K biremes that is a joke in my eyes.
You can open the capture statistics and take your words back) And yes, the bulk of my job is coordinating and managing the alliance) Words win more wars than swords)

debich

Hipparchus
Do it, No balls
It's funny, but some of your cities do not save even 2-3 thousand. It all depends on the ocean. 45 more attack troops with us, 44 with you. What is the discussion?

The world is at a stage where none of the alliances will be destroyed. We have too little time before the miracles begin to destroy each other. Therefore, we will just fight to the end, and then build) And then the world will end and a new one will begin. It amazes me that some people forget that this is just a game.

And yes, @TromboneTom, we have a good relationship and I will answer you directly: I am not trying to fill a lot of BP or take 100 cities. I do not go to the front line. For me, the main development of my union. The whole world has already united against us twice, but we have not fled. So, I think I'm doing my job well) Playing, not talking is about the lack of insults) Show me a message where I insulted at least someone. Maybe I called my cities something offensive to your union? So why the hell do your players allow this? We're not talking about play here, but about respect.