Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

debich

Hipparchus
I'll open with this line once again: Ah your choice reading of a situation is pure bliss

Your rebuttal revolves around me leaving for fiasco when in fact I was kicked from the alliance, I don't hide behind anyone's back and nor do ex-shady, for you not to accept the fact the war is clearly about to be flipped against you is amazing to see. Your words are meaningless to me as you hold no valid backing of them. It's sad really to see someone turn delusional when they are being proved totally incapable of holding an argument.
The only one who goes into delirium is you) Will the war unfold?) Good luck to you) I only believe in facts, it was a good operation, but not fatal. Far from it.

DeletedUser52443

The only one who goes into delirium is you) Will the war unfold?) Good luck to you) I only believe in facts, it was a good operation, but not fatal. Far from it.

Nor was it planned to be???? As I quoted Nutz saying earlier, our aim was 25-30 takes which we achieved. I love how your argument has been withed down to a singular line over the course of 3 posts...

debich

Hipparchus
Nor was it planned to be???? As I quoted Nutz saying earlier, our aim was 25-30 takes which we achieved. I love how your argument has been withed down to a singular line over the course of 3 posts...
I congratulated on this. I love how in less than an hour your goal went from 100 to 25-30. 25-30 in 44 ocean. Good. Let's see what happens at 45.

debich

Hipparchus
By the way. I considered that it was Fiasco that was selected. No shadows. Boy, there is no 25. Since you wanna cling to words. The fiasco took away 21 cities. All alliances together 28. Was the goal 25? You haven't done it.

DeletedUser53831

Many Fiasco players have a lot of pride. So were the Shadows. I wish you good luck in the war) Time will put everything in its place)

We have many reasons to be proud, every world we're demonized and shunned for being "Botters", we came 1 months late into this world and took down an alliance far larger than us and we're now #1 alliance, every world we face many odds and people telling us we can't win, but we always and will prevail in this world! So yeah there's much to be proud of in this alliance. There's much more to be proud of but I'm not going to get into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

debich

Hipparchus
We have many reasons to be proud, every world we're demanized and shunned for being "Botters", we came 1 months late into this world and took down an alliance far larger than us and we're now #1 alliance, every world we face many odds and people telling us we can't win, but we always and will prevail in this world! So yeah there's much to be proud of in this alliance. There's much more to be proud of but I'm not going to get into it.
No one argues with that, but don't mistake pride for bragging. So far, there is no winner in this world and it still needs to be determined)

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
They've been doing OP's where have you been? Oh thats right, not playing this server
Not playing? Nah, I'm just in a bad alliance. Been a part of plenty of OPs, just not enough follow-up to do anything. Also, why does that affect how Fiasco vs Banda is going?

Really? I guess perspective matters here. Banda claims they didn't, I guess Fiasco claims they did. Funny how different stories get told on different sides, but ig propaganda is just part of war. These externals are pure proof of that.
As for my payment, yeah Banda is paying me $300 a post to spread their glorious message of salvation to all of en129! BANDA BANDA BANDA!

Last edited by a moderator:

SlothTzu

Strategos
Not playing? Nah, I'm just in a bad alliance. Been a part of plenty of OPs, just not enough follow-up to do anything. Also, why does that affect how Fiasco vs Banda is going?

Really? I guess perspective matters here. Banda claims they didn't, I guess Fiasco claims they did. Funny how different stories get told on different sides, but ig propaganda is just part of war. These externals are pure proof of that.
As for my payment, yeah Banda is paying me $300 a post to spread their glorious message of salvation to all of en129! BANDA BANDA BANDA!

Not sure how familiar you are with how they work but they’re not a normal alliance where it’s one team, they’ve got like separate “battle groups” that work independently ish so the ops aren’t like a fiasco or sons op.

Anyway to say that the war score v shady counts as against us is just wrong because we were allied with them for 2? Months or so and we were also fighting shady for some(almost all) of that time.