Top 12 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi Guys maybe too early for this but its good to look back on!!

Same as usual write a comment about each of the Top 12 alliances. :)

1 THE WRAITH.....33916.....106.....320=
2 Nexus.....20879.....71.....294=
3 The Great Empire.....15744.....52.....303=
4 Spartan Invaders.....11060.....37.....299=
5 Grand Alliance.....10465.....34.....308=
6 Empire.....9348.....29.....322=
7 NOOBS INC......8887.....24.....370=
8 Wolf Warriors.....8611.....27.....319=
9 Shadow Titans.....8234.....28.....294=
10 Dark Knights.....8074.....30.....269=
11 macedonian empire.....7899.....25.....316=
12 Elite Masters.....7668.....22.....349=

Like i said its early but gives us something to look back on.

DeletedUser

So at this stage the "who's recruited the most people" table.

DeletedUser

exactly lol :D i only see one premade on the leader boards . . . but theres plenty MRAs up there lol

DeletedUser345

i think it needs changing to the highest average points top 12 :p

DeletedUser13994

I kinda see no point in judging this early, most alliances are just trying to recruit as many as they can. I received 9/10 alliance invites without a message, only one dude sent an actual invite via msg. x.x

DeletedUser

I kinda see no point in judging this early, most alliances are just trying to recruit as many as they can.

judging isnt needing (thats why i didnt judge) but grepostats hasnt updated its page and until they do all Nu stuff happening now wont be shown. TW-SHADOWS ELITE or watever their name was wont show up on it at all. no one knows the amount of points they had or how many members not even their average. for grepostats concern they never existed lol. so this is more like our record that we can comment on wen needed and judge wen the time comes.

I received 9/10 alliance invites without a message, only one dude sent an actual invite via msg. x.x

yea thats why i made sure if i sent an invite i sent a message either a couple seconds before or after.

DeletedUser

it is too early.. i got an invite as soon as I clicked to skip tutorial! my that was quick! lol

DeletedUser

lol fhib everyone got an invite to THE WRAITH even the people that havent an account yet. hopefully they dont turn into an RME RMC

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yea but ull always be a piece of #2 lol :p sorry i had to say it it was just so tempting :D

DeletedUser

I have 48 invitations pending ;)

and most of them noobs did not bother sending me a message...just cold invitations

DeletedUser

i might join tho and be nr 1 > : D
you will never be no1.god,this is a world full of noobs.and u like to argue each other.noob vs noob.u must make an alliance with the other mega noob,legion.im sure u can make the biggest mra ever.

DeletedUser

you will never be no1.god,this is a world full of noobs.and u like to argue each other.noob vs noob.u must make an alliance with the other mega noob,legion.im sure u can make the biggest mra ever.

you should recognise when someone is being sarcastic and when they are not

DeletedUser

I got 48 invites to different alliances, some with nice long messages, other not so much,

Status
Not open for further replies.