Top 12 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OMG,NO!FLYbner derep me!MY LIFE IS OVER!PLEASE,PLEASE PUT +REP TO ME.im so unhappy!why did u do that to me?im just a poor mutzzy.im not even in this world!NOOOOOOOOOB!I WILL KILL U VERY SOOON!

DeletedUser

ha,ha!we got u,kas.we got u all!well,almost all.btw,hy lozza,glad 2 see u r here.same 4 my friend bladerider,murloc,and all the others.

DeletedUser

oh my God I am now up to 60 invites pending! what's wrong with you people?! ;)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I think at least until BP ends the MRA's will be prevailant as always. After that, when players can attack, alliances will be able to show their skill. Point average means nothing this early in the game and numbers mean nothing either.

DeletedUser

I didn't know you played NU Mr Toolan! Good times will be had by all.

you joined LEGION666 :eek: this makes me laugh and cringe at the same time

I want to see where they take Mutzyy's killers, anything with Legion and Mutzzy in it will add a huge amount of enjoyment to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What he is trying to say is, you will laugh very soon a lot as well as yelling.

P.S. Your messing with the wrong guy.
ty kas.u r a little liar but i never said i dont like u.

DeletedUser

I didn't know you played NU Mr Toolan! Good times will be had by all.

I want to see where they take Mutzyy's killers, anything with Legion and Mutzzy in it will add a huge amount of enjoyment to the game.
i will talk nicely with u,coz i dont remember to be offended by you in the past.I AM NOT WITH LEGION666K.I AM LEGION666K.

DeletedUser345

ah LEGION666K and you are the same thing, that explains something :)

DeletedUser

i will talk nicely with u,coz i dont remember to be offended by you in the past.I AM NOT WITH LEGION666K.I AM LEGION666K.

That is disapointing :(. Both of you greatly amused me, now I feel like all my chuckles and smiles were a lie.

DeletedUser

I reckon there will only be about 1 or 2 of those alliances up there ones Conquests start.

Status
Not open for further replies.