Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser34939

2) MRA Coalition (Bears-Pandas, The Wolf Pack, Skulls, Pikachu In The Shower)- The influx of Pikachu secures their south...it also pretty much assures that 95% of their time will be spent coring, founding, and losing cities to BWN/GWN...for nostalgia sake, I hope they rename themselves to Alpha (@Monster Mouse ;)). FLOAT.

You can take us out of that equation. We withdrew from the coalition after some 72 hours of shocking disappointment.

DeletedUser41096

helios doesnt bother bedtime, and from the looks today it didnt work out so well for JFL, maybe their fun time is over
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
For those wondering, just took 1 city from bedtime on their core island, have a second city in siege on that same core island already (thanks nori!), and have a 3rd cs in bedtime now. But hey, the fun time is over :D They took a few cities, big progress while they lose another player who quits after I take a city! :D:D

lul bedtime core.png

DeletedUser54965

not to mention i took a city from kakaos.. big yikes when you are forced to gold fire ships.. lmao who uses those you noob

LMD FTW!! PG the best

DeletedUser41096

And another bedtime member kicked because of me :)

Add her to the list, bedtime kicked yet another to try and save their score against us haha. About the 10th city they have done that for now. anotha.png

DeletedUser55714

all hail jalmundre the man with the big talk but i wonder if he tells you all how he tried to bully and intimidate a woman in the game and never Evan got close to killing her off so brilliant at the game that i can land a cs on his island metropolis and yet despite his big talk and his oh so wonderful attacking skills and prowess he has,nt Evan once sent an attack at me and yes i was in Helios ya big noob you know i was.
your nothing but a bully with ya talk of crowns and crap ya probably won them by joining the alliance during the last few days of the world ya a joke ya alliance draw lox is a joke and im not Evan worried about a single one of ya members since ya seem so intent on using external forums more than playing game and talking trash about people you dont know so tell ya what come n visit me n ill pass ya a bog roll cause ya mouth is dribbling water

Coming from the dude who ghosted because he sucks and can't get his way so cries like a baby and checks out! hahahahahaha
So much big talk for someone who NEVER DARED attack me and even during the OP you had with your alliance VS me, you guys didn't do crap. What pathetic attempts.

It's amazing that there are SO many cry babies in this world who can't handle simple trash talk and told they suck at the game (when they really do). Seriously, if you can't handle being trash talked, or can't handle the game. You should leave and join Sim City. You don't have to worry about trash talking and people attacking you there. But hey Forest, looks like you already did so congrats!

DeletedUser55714

And another bedtime member kicked because of me :)

Add her to the list, bedtime kicked yet another to try and save their score against us haha. About the 10th city they have done that for now. View attachment 12678

Seems to me like we'd get along very well. Wrecking everyone in our path, causing people to quit, ghost, get booted, etc. Simply can't handle us.

Other News: Sorry for double post but to keep in line with this thread's topic.. The ONLY alliance I've found so far worth anything is JFL. The others, are all sorry pathetic teams or simply ones that won't go too far. But hey, I've been in VM for a little over a week now so my thoughts based on the facts from fighting may be outdated. Who knows..

DeletedUser55714

i thought this was a top 12 thread, not a trashtalk chat o_O

I just now got back on here and saw forest's post lol. Had to respond because you know me :p

BUT, I did post after my thoughts on top 12.. Course, my insights may be outdated since I've been in VM for a little.

DeletedUser55736

Here we go back on topic a Top 9 from the Rim

1.)
Bad with Names: #4 in Fight points #4 in Attack points #3 in Defense points

Main enemies based on recent conquers are Wolf Pack, Death Before Dishonor, skulls, bear-pandas, ThePlague. They control ocean 45 but have the Bear-pandas and the Wolf Pack in lower 45. They are destroying skulls 117-1 and Wolf Pack 68-1. They have a massive amount of food in 45 to eat and will likely control the entire ocean easily. Their future depends on diplomacy and what big alliances decide to attack them in the future. Old School MF and ThePlague may be a problem for them in the future. SWIM

2.) Bedtime Squad: #1 Fight Points #3 Attack Points #1 Defense points

They just had a massive exodus of good players from Butt-Hurt Salve which has jumped their point total up to #2 spot. Its an interesting move we will see if that works out for them as they have been losing to Just for Laughs 23-53 and have had problems with players going into VM. This may be the comeback of Bedtime Squad but time will tell. They are now spread over ocean 54 and 55 and share a lot of ocean now with Butt-hurt salve. Lets see how other alliances respond especially Just for Laughs. They have some strong attackers with the #2 and #3 attackers with some added new strong attackers. SWIM

3.) Old School MF: #5 Fight Points #5 Attack Points #6 Defense Points

They control most of ocean 44 and currently battling ThePlague and slightly losing that war 13-15. Most of their conquers have been from G.O.W. a very small alliance. They are in slightly difficult positioning with no easy food for growth I see them having to battle ThePlague for control of ocean 44 which does not look good for right now. Not a lot of attackers based on fight points in this alliance. They do have #7 attacker but that's it and they need more attackers to grow. Unless they figure out which direction and alliance to focus on for growth they will be floating for now. FLOAT

4.) Just for Laughs: #2 Fight Points #2 Defense Points #2 Attack Points

This alliance is impressive. Not only to they have a winning record against Bedtime Squad 53-23 they have crushed most of the alliances they have faced and doing it with only 36 players. They have a beast of a player in XxCharlie199xX who is #1 in fight and defense points which is not easy to do. The most important quality is that they are battle tested against a solid alliance which speaks volumes. Their biggest enemy is Bedtime Squad who just got a new influx of good players so we will see how that war will possibly change now. They will likely continue to fight for ocean 54 dominance against Bedtime who is likely their biggest competition now on this world. Diplomacy will play a crucial role to their survival in the future as they do not want not be attacked on 3 fronts. Best alliance in the world. SWIM

5.) ThePlague: #6 in Fight Points #6 Attack Points #7 Defense Points

This a solid resilient alliance. They are positioned between #3 and #1 alliances so they must excel in diplomacy to stay alive and if things turn on them I do not see them making it in the long term. They are currently eating G.O.W. as are Old School MF but once that food runs out soon they will have to battle it out with Old School MF for control of ocean 44. I'm currently undecided about them but they have a slight winning record against Old School MF their growth will be slow in the future unless things change diplomatically. SWIM then FLOAT only because of positioning

6.) Crazy Knights Red and company

NO comment for obvious reasons.

7.) Helios:

Losing cities to Bedtime Squad 2-13 and Just for Laughs 0-13 and very spread out over 54. Being attacked by the top alliances with the best attackers on the world does not look good. Only hope is to get T-D-A cities and maybe rebuild a solid core on the rim. Or seriously rethink thinks diplomatically with other alliances in the area. But for now they look like food for the top alliances. SINK

8.) T-D-A: # 14 Fight Points #12 Attack Points #15 Defense Points

This alliance is VERY spread out over 3 different oceans. They have no real food in those oceans and are just eating internals and very small alliances. Once Bedtime Squad finishes off Helios and move east I don't seem them surviving long. They have some decent fighters and defenders based on ranking but probably not enough against a top alliance and other alliances that will see blood in the water. They will have to do some major restructuring and diplomacy magic to stay alive and thrive. FLOAT then SINK

9.) Butt- Hurt Salve: #3 Fight Points #1 Attack Points #4 Defense Points

A very solid and strong alliance in great positioning until the current lose of players to Bedtime Squad. Great record conquering record before the current exodus. 128- 9 against One Empire is brutal and 50-5 against Drunk and Disorderly. We will see what the future holds with them will they wage war on Bedtime? Merge with them? Pact with them? They have some tough decisions to make and good diplomacy and leadership will determine their future.

FLOAT until we see what happens

All other alliances seem like food for the Top 9 so not really worth doing any other alliances right now.

The direction of this world is now largely based on diplomacy, good leadership, and player activity. I see some interesting moves happening in the near future as big alliances run into each other as they grow and run out of food with smaller alliances.

Source: www.grepolife.com

Keep on Grepping.........

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53503

3.) Old School MF: #5 Fight Points #5 Attack Points #6 Defense Points

They control most of ocean 44 and currently battling ThePlague and slightly losing that war 13-15. Most of their conquers have been from G.O.W. a very small alliance. They are in slightly difficult positioning with no easy food for growth I see them having to battle ThePlague for control of ocean 44 which does not look good for right now. Not a lot of attackers based on fight points in this alliance. They do have #7 attacker but that's it and they need more attackers to grow. Unless they figure out which direction and alliance to focus on for growth they will be floating for now. FLOAT

They try a lot of attacks on us, i guess they just keep hitting militia. About the fact they don't have food: maybe stop NAP/pacting with everyone? They pacted into merge with the alliance north of them (it was not me), pact with JFL, friendly with BWN so the only enemy is us. Can't blame about lack of food if you dont fight more than one enemy. They even pact with the rank 33 alliance "Denim Dream" (who the f are they??? lmao surprised to see them show up on our sieges).

DeletedUser55134

They try a lot of attacks on us, i guess they just keep hitting militia. About the fact they don't have food: maybe stop NAP/pacting with everyone? They pacted into merge with the alliance north of them (it was not me), pact with JFL, friendly with BWN so the only enemy is us. Can't blame about lack of food if you dont fight more than one enemy. They even pact with the rank 33 alliance "Denim Dream" (who the f are they??? lmao surprised to see them show up on our sieges).
<3

King Soos

Strategos
pact with jfl? Just wait till the merge happens tommorow