Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser53503

before we know fluvisol will have "i planned it attackable ban" right

DeletedUser53503

meanwhile bwn need some low morale and name changers to hold their frontline, and we are still breaking half their low morale siegs, put 3k birs in all your frontline cities, maybe you can hold them then (o wait you already put 4k birs in them jk)

aand i'm drunk lol

have fun

WAITING FOR A REAL SIEGE BOYS

DeletedUser53924

meanwhile bwn need some low morale and name changers to hold their frontline, and we are still breaking half their low morale siegs, put 3k birs in all your frontline cities, maybe you can hold them then (o wait you already put 4k birs in them jk)

aand i'm drunk lol

have fun

WAITING FOR A REAL SIEGE BOYS

Where bwn have 4k birs exactly? About low morale, you have your low morale too. The only difference it's than your low morale are useless. ;)

DeletedUser53503

Where bwn have 4k birs exactly? About low morale, you have your low morale too. The only difference it's than your low morale are useless. ;)

and how are you useful? still waiting for you to do anything except for harbor check

DeletedUser53924

First, i'm not a guy. Timing?!?!?!?! Hey! I'm LMD! I'm not timing anything. I'm just here to feel strong with my low morale cause i'm a noob. Give me a chance! ;)

DeletedUser21311

didn't you get rimmed twice already? what you still doing here

Screenshot_from_2018_06_26_13_15_29.png

Kicking your asses apparently
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
lol

Come on , atleast be aware of whats happening in your own alliance
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser54723

Last edited by a moderator:

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Once, you couldn't even rim someone who couldn't log in for 5 days, says quite a lot doesn't it :)
And that rimming is still the only city I lost while able to log in on this world, and I did everything possible but it's easy to gold against a one city player until their snipe is gone :D
So please do keep sending cs's, I do enjoy the bp

Fluvisol

Phrourach
is this a top 12 or a trashtalk thread?
These are usually one and the same :D
I haven't looked enough at the world to do my own top 12, too busy with a baby irl, but some good old trashtalk to people who do the same to us has always a spot in my schedule :)

elliseh

Chiliarch
These are usually one and the same :D
I haven't looked enough at the world to do my own top 12, too busy with a baby irl, but some good old trashtalk to people who do the same to us has always a spot in my schedule :)
but isnt that the reason there is a trash talk thread o_O

DeletedUser41096

well well well look who's soo high up in event ranks i must confess i'm bit surprised to see Charlie so high how does someone get so high without using gold (i presume Charlie doesn't use gold otherwise he wouldn't be bitching on others that do right C? )

Rank Name Alliances s
1 Wallaby87 Just For Laughs 411.60
2 CheckMate01 Just For Laughs 404.53
3 XxCharlie199xX Just For Laughs 400.71

Fun fact, if you use 400 gold in this event you could get that, another fun fact, ive made over 10k trading on revolt. The event is about activity to climb the ranks, keeping queues constantly full,

why Charlie didn't respond yet ?????? still waiting for old school to secure his west flank?? dw we'll be there shortly

bedtime we got you
Been a bit busy dealing with the few hundred attacks of bedtime spam to come notice some irrelevant player talking about an ocean that we don't care about. And sure, come help bedtime, they only have 300k more points than us and are the biggest group in the world, who are fighting nobody else in 54 except us and still losing. Just took a city on yet another core island, already another in siege,

but hey, the mighty plague is rolling in to save the day when they cant handle their own wars...

LUL.jpg

DeletedUser41523

No you tried to rim him before. But couldn't get it done. :p

TP: 0

Also holding sieges isn't an issue. We put up more birs than you can break all the time...dlu too. Hell before the even TP was just about bone dry.

DeletedUser55714

If you dont have enough time to once every 1h30m send 210k wood, 150k silver and 100k rock to a city and queue some LS you probably shoudln't be playing speed 4 grepo...

My point was, assuming someone is a heavy golder just because they can rebuild an LS nuke quickly is nonsense. with organisation, aristotle, and at a push neireds you can rebuild easily

D8CMvz1.png

that took 20 minutes of moving resources and building.. and my Ari isnt even maxed

You sir, have missed my point. Anyone whose been playing for a few years would know the difference between a big golder and resource relocation no matter the speed world.

If you dont have enough time to once every 1h30m send 210k wood, 150k silver and 100k rock to a city and queue some LS you probably shoudln't be playing speed 4 grepo...

My point was, assuming someone is a heavy golder just because they can rebuild an LS nuke quickly is nonsense. with organisation, aristotle, and at a push neireds you can rebuild easily

D8CMvz1.png

that took 20 minutes of moving resources and building.. and my Ari isnt even maxed
Meh I take my time, cba with filling my que like that.
And I can play speed 4 just fine....it doesnt allways end well.
And it depends how closely you're cities are.