Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser55657

Don't even know anymore, lose track so easily. New alliance every day supporting them.

its funny.. they went entire EN100 without any such deals :)
it must be hard for them to fight 1 good ally like theirs and still need more outside help..

DeletedUser55668

Answering the side note on why Bedtime was getting Infinity's cities (since I'm in one of the images that got posted).......Infinity was having some problems internally and probably wasn't going to survive much longer, which triggered an exodus. I wasn't invested enough to want to continue. But personally, since I'm leaving, I'd rather have my teammates and allies have my cities than my enemies. I don't want to put them in a lurch given that they would have helped me had I stayed.

Those 20+ cities that Infinity's given up could just as easily have gone to JFL if you guys had played diplomat a little better. Instead of snubbing the idea of a pact with us originally and then asking for our help mid-siege.

Bedtime's a good group, they work together well, and I really think they deserve more credit on these threads than they get. I learned a couple new tactics from them just in the week that we were working together.
I've got no horse in this race anymore. Have fun everyone. Ciao!
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser31385

Guys and gals, keep in mind that posting in-game messages and skype/discord messages is a violation of the rules.

FazeWalker

Phrourach
I have no clue how Kami got included in that coalition. Probably because of the name. However, there you go, Nath ghosted and Kami goes out.

And all this time I was not vouching for Kami, rather stating a simple fact, our alliance however small was overwhelmed for stupid other ocean diplomacies.
Although Kami is gone, I can still say there was no hugging. I wish there really was, situations could have been different all around here.

DeletedUser41523

@figtree2 Posting in game messages or skype messages hasn't been a rule... There's been countless of funny pm threads in the past and them used in PnPs...

DeletedUser41096

Answering the side note on why Bedtime was getting Infinity's cities (since I'm in one of the images that got posted).......Infinity was having some problems internally and probably wasn't going to survive much longer, which triggered an exodus. I wasn't invested enough to want to continue. But personally, since I'm leaving, I'd rather have my teammates and allies have my cities than my enemies. I don't want to put them in a lurch given that they would have helped me had I stayed.

Those 20+ cities that Infinity's given up could just as easily have gone to JFL if you guys had played diplomat a little better. Instead of snubbing the idea of a pact with us originally and then asking for our help mid-siege.

Bedtime's a good group, they work together well, and I really think they deserve more credit on these threads than they get. I learned a couple new tactics from them just in the week that we were working together.
I've got no horse in this race anymore. Have fun everyone. Ciao!
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

A good group wouldn't need so many allies, and a good group wouldn't need 20 handovers in the ocean just to keep them close from our growth.

They are a "rich" group, not good. Do not let gold and "other" methods replace talent. If anything, they are more lucky than they are good that a few of them still are not banned.

Either way, look forward to the fights, hugging will only get you so far for so long.

DeletedUser55515

I Think Bedtime Squad owe One Empire a big fat kiss and hug.for saving their siege.

P.s. And the ungodly amount of gold spent.

DeletedUser55645

How ironic you are all talking about hugging over in Kamikaze. Fun fact for those not following, Bedtime is currently losing their war badly against us. They are being crippled from expanding while we overtake them, EVEN WITH the fact that they currently have 4 alliances supporting sieges on JFL. Along with this, we have overtaken them in the ocean on a city basis.

View attachment 12654

Still we continue to outgrow them, and don't cry to me about JFL getting 5 myth attacks on another siege, Bedtime is the most pathetic squad I have seen in a while, teamed up with 4 alliances AND they are losing the fight, so they somehow convinced one of their basically "Sister" alliances to hand them 20 cities to keep up with JFL and expand. Imagine that.

View attachment 12655

20+ Cities handed over from Infinity war to Bedtime in order to gain cities / position on JFL. They know they wont beat us without massive help, which is now coming from OE, Kami, and Infinity. Combined 5 alliances. Do not cry to me about hugging when you are apart of the group who is in some massive relationship together. And still we are winning our war. That my friends, is sad.

View attachment 12656

9-7 In favor of JFL for the direct stats vs Bedtime Huggers.

C
JFL Family
honestly wont read past the first paragraph... As i'm sure its about "The Family" Charlie so childishly clings to. And how they rock soooooo good! While they protect PG... Someone that brags about attacking someone ALL day long on externals.... Then openly writes
ah yea.. i try not to attack much... simming is much more fun learned from the best KS

Get better "Family" Charlie.

Also side note http://prntscr.com/jlek6n

This is from many in top 15 including the "We don't need any help" JFL.

So while we "Lose this war" (not really) and Charlie lies to himself about being "alone" yet asks for help and sends MMs to BWN for siege breaks on them by BS... It's Laughable. Think we have FINALLY found someone more full of crap than PG!!!
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

Thanks,
Maul the Best!
BS Family!
Love MAUL my family to death!
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser55657

honestly wont read past the first paragraph... As i'm sure its about "The Family" Charlie so childishly clings to. And how they rock soooooo good! While they protect PG... Someone that brags about attacking someone ALL day long on externals.... Then openly writes

So while we "Lose this war" (not really) and Charlie lies to himself about being "alone" yet asks for help and sends MMs to BWN for siege breaks on them by BS... It's Laughable. Think we have FINALLY found someone more full of crap than PG!!!

Thanks,
Maul the Best!
BS Family!

you know i love ya maul.. but amount of golded birs to keep the siege aflot was nice not to mention that our ls nukes started attacking siege when it had 4k birs.. and we still brought it down to possible beach.. while singular players were tearing their butts off golding birs :p

DeletedUser55645

you know i love ya maul.. but amount of golded birs to keep the siege aflot was nice not to mention that our ls nukes started attacking siege when it had 4k birs.. and we still brought it down to possible beach.. while singular players were tearing their butts off golding birs :p
Post had nothing to do with BS, gold or any smack talk towards other alliances. Nor was aimed at any in those alliance's except one. JFL and Charlie the king of PG. If it was intended towards others i'd have posted their Ally names. but i have no probs with anyone of the others. only the grepo insane

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54965

Thanks,
Maul the Best!
BS Family!

YOU ARE RANK 143 IN BP.. I HAVE 13K MORE BP THAN YOU YET YOU HAVE 10 MORE CITIES THAN I CAN HOLD HAHAHAHA... YOU SUCK BIG TIME... USE GOLD ON TROOPS NOT OLYMPIC GAMES
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser55645

YOU ARE RANK 143 IN BP.. I HAVE 13K MORE BP THAN YOU YET YOU HAVE 10 MORE CITIES THAN I CAN HOLD HAHAHAHA... YOU SUCK BIG TIME... USE GOLD ON TROOPS NOT OLYMPIC GAMES
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
BP matters? this early in world? no.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser54965

its almost a month in world? when do you start caring? when WW comes?