Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser44960

ahh well when i messaged wareagle for a pact he didnt respond :(, guessing him being in rimmers did not help
Maybe he was to busy reporting us for harassing him with attacks and cq

https://www.captiongenerator.com/864032/WCG-
We in MP have to much time to spend as LoTR isnt even trying anything and the Table dudes fall apart , with WCG lapdog GH going inactive after loosing a city.

The video above is the product of to much time at our end please enjoy it world. LoTR you can continue to do what you do , and that is rolling over and slowly sinking
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

DeletedUser55285

Maybe he was to busy reporting us for harassing him with attacks and cq

https://www.captiongenerator.com/864032/WCG-
We in MP have to much time to spend as LoTR isnt even trying anything and the Table dudes fall apart , with WCG lapdog GH going inactive after loosing a city.

The video above is the product of to much time at our end please enjoy it world. LoTR you can continue to do what you do , and that is rolling over and slowly sinking
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif
Truly concerned about what goes on in that skype chat of yours if that video suggests anything...

DeletedUser55285

Maybe ask WCG he has the "inside" of our skype group
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
Good idea, i wonder what he might say

Since Noone apart from I knows the REAL WW islands .. How could you ?

Think sbout it ?

Why do you all keep behaving as if you think this is my First rather than my Last Rodeo ??

DeletedUser54792

Actually we had a Nap with them and were pretty close....or they acted like we were close :(
You can blame your glorious leader for that. We had an agreement that we never broke, he dissolved that agreement and turned us red out of completely selfish motives. He proved once and for all that his intentions were never good, and that he should never be trusted. Oh I know, he spins fantastic tales for all of you poor gullible guys over at LotR. He is just the poor victim, stabbed in the back by the whole world, just doing his best to help you guys get what you deserve. In reality he is the exact opposite, a snake that whispers poison into the ears of anyone that will listen, promising the world and delivering nothing.

We would feel sorry for you, but you continue to follow him even as every promise he has made falls apart. You put your trust in the wrong person, and although your loyalty is admirable, it has and will only drag you down. You are losing on every front, you do not have a good WW site, and you are behind on preparations. You are losing more and more to inactivity, you have terrible communication, and only a handful of players are keeping the whole group from imploding. Your leader threw away any chance at a crown because of his personal greed, and he has failed to live up to any of his grand claims. Time and time again he has had the opportunity to improve your situation, and time and time again he has instead plunged you deeper and deeper into disarray.

DeletedUser31385

Let me make it clear that accusations of cheating are not allowed on the forum. If you have suspicions that a player or alliance is cheating, please report it to the in-game team.

DeletedUser41523

Mine got deleted too and I didn't even reference cheating...

DeletedUser54360

Well it would appear that my vacation is over .. Just as TYPHOO TEA's crew is descending into that terminal tailspin decline I predicted ..

SO I Will recap my answer to our friend TYPHOO TEA .

We all understand completely why you hate me .

I called you on your back stabbing behaviour .

No matter how many times you try to rewrite History

I never Lied to my alliance .

Never cheated PACT MATES and never flinched in the face of adversity..

YOU however ,, it is laughable how TYPHOO displays that same fixation with me - that he continually accuses me of having about him .

So can it TYPHOO>

Nobody with a titter of wit o r undertanding sees anything other than that you are a duplicitous player an Artful Dodger of the Truth and a Shape Shifter of Reality.

SAVAGE LEMON is dead and of course those city losses now ( conveniently ) hidden from Smiley Kitties Expose //

Savage Crimson is recruiting like mad to try and stay afloat ..

However you are full of mercenares and skin saver jumpers .

Can I suggest you start playing a new tune on your fiddle ?.

You have worn this one out and no-one is dancing to your tunes any more

No 1 Alliance No 4 Attackers No 2 Defenders No 3 Fighters ( All on upward trends with momentum )

That is just LOTR A core group of maybe 1 dozen old time old style players.

Perfectly Secure Wonders Sites ( I played your spies ) - deal with it . If you use spies as actively as you do It has to come back and bite you at some stage.

You all laughed at my strategy of losing our way to the top .. AND YET

HERE WE ARE ..

I honestly don't know why they stick with me despite all the mud slinging that goes on.

Maybe they prefer a Flawed Honest WG to a Perfectly Dishonest Dissembling and Duplicitous TYPHOO ?

Who can tell ??

DeletedUser55285

knight of the undead on 2017-10-05 at 19:36
will kill off the otheres
sorry my fault took my eye off the game sorry
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-10-05 at 19:34
you stupid stupid stupid player

What part of there must be no troops in thes e cities did you not understand ???

This report can't be displayed (anymore).

Wruit eback and give m eone goo dreason U should not oot you out ??

WG

Just found this gem.

Nice guy WG

DeletedUser54360

will kill off the otheres
sorry my fault took my eye off the game sorry
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-10-05 at 19:34
you stupid stupid stupid player

What part of there must be no troops in thes e cities did you not understand ???

This report can't be displayed (anymore).

Wruit eback and give m eone goo dreason U should not oot you out ??

WG

Just found this gem.

Nice guy WG

(German Privacy Laws.) Yet of course as one of the "Pets "you are not subject to the sanctions that are reserved purely for the likes of me .

And yet the player is still with me .. So this does not tell a complete story nor is it intended to.

But the day the spy gets to look down on the man who gave him sanctuary when he was on his knees and a beaten failed run away leader of the Alliance he formed is a long way off yet.

\\\

DeletedUser55285

(German Privacy Laws.) It has been enough to get me banned. Yet of course as one of the "Pets "you are not subject to the sanctions that are reserved purely for the likes of me .

And yet the player is still with me .. So this does not tell a complete story nor is it intended to.

But the day the spy gets to look down on the man who gave him sanctuary when he was on his knees and a beaten failed run away leader of the Alliance he formed is a long way off yet.

\\\
* when he came back from vm
** didn't want your sanctuary
*** actually argued against joining
**** joined because i wanted a safer alternative for friends

Your first sentence makes no sense

DeletedUser41523

ADD In SAVAGE LEMON which you so conveniently omitted ..

We both know it shows a very different picture . Tell you what give me the link for the site and Ill do it for you .

Okay as you wish. though gotta be honest, it made such a little difference that we might as well have omitted it. Like seriously its like losing a basketball game 110-85 and saying they forgot to add in a slam dunk.

Score is 134-114 In favor of Savage.

p1eybTB.png

Edit: I added up all of Rim's relevant enemies and the score vs Rim.

MP, Savage (lemons included), and Kamikaze vs Rim: 319 -115 in favor of world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.