Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51777

Okey maybe I lost a city or 10 so what im not claiming to be the best player out there (at least not seriously).....I'd like to point out that the fancy stat of lion is 80% inactives which really doesn't prove me wrong.

Yeah - Well when every LOTR city near us has 5k DLU behind a 25 wall and tower - It does slightly put you off anyways attacking them. That's why we wait for them to get bored, realizing, that they get no ABP by attacking us - They run to VM... They when they come out we rim them... Sorta a rinse and repeat then. So that's all the ' inactives'.

But yeah - you guys still manage to lose these cites with the walls and tonnes on LTS.

Something that's obviously never dawned to you guys is that the fact all your DLU is out as LTS to theses, You'll never stick a siege on us, God forbid you guys even sending a CS that is...

DeletedUser54360

I told you before . So long as I have a pulse you can only ever be no 2 .

At least I am only a NUB.. How bad must it be ranking lower than a NUB in anything ? Especially if you are a NUB hater???

DeletedUser54384

I told you before . So long as I have a pulse you can only ever be no 2 .

At least I am only a NUB.. How bad must it be ranking lower than a NUB in anything ? Especially if you are a NUB hater???

I don’t blame you, I know that whatever you said that times were lies and you just wanted to take me on your side with heartbreaking stories. But getting what you got, you showed your real face. Now go and hide behind the walls.

Attachments

• 9E7BF850-BAE4-4337-B89A-0D9A81BEDB1E.jpeg
    9E7BF850-BAE4-4337-B89A-0D9A81BEDB1E.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 21

DeletedUser54360

I don’t blame you, I know that whatever you said that times were lies and you just wanted to take me on your side with heartbreaking stories. But getting what you got, you showed your real face. Now go and hide behind the walls.

Well perhaps it could just as easily be said .. that was before I saw your true face. I was prepared then to give you the benefit of the doubt - that you were not going to settle for shelling peas and clubbing BAby Seals with MP in 46 and 56.

That was when I was delusional enough to think you had any understanding of integrity or that there was more to you than I have discovered to be the case.

It gives me no pleasure to see that you are not the "REAL DEAL " none whatsoever. We made our choices . Yet it is truly sickening to see what many once considered the Mighty Lion is capable of little more than prissy little snipedty snips on Externals .

I fully expected you to catapault back into the no 1 spot. But I assume a malaise has crept over you as you repent of your decision to sell out and regret the choice you made to run away from Savage and abandon your team mates.

( I can only hope so - because there might then be a lingering glimmer of the player I was once ready to accept as a colleague and an equal ) .

The teammates you abandoned ?. Dealing with Savage very nicely thank you ( WITHOUT YOU ) . Every chance of at least competing for Wonders. ( WITHOUT YOU )

While what do you have now ? Just the uncomfortable knowledge that the cravenly cowardly and distateful choices you made iin Byblos will follow you wherever you go now like the stench of dead fish.

Who in their right minds is ever going to trust you ever again ?

DeletedUser55285

Top 12 Analysis - No Swim / Sink Etc, just pure analytics with wars etc

Over the next few days i'll add more statistics such as coalition bp - ranked. Etc. Maybe more in-depth fight analysis.
- Sorry the map colours dont align - was hard to fit them all in

World Map
Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 9.14.12 am.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 9.14.02 am.png

MAP WITH ACADEMIES AND NOTABLE ALLIANCES - couldn't fit misfit toys - will still add an analysis still
Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.01.41 am.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.01.31 am.png

1. Last of the Rimlords
Lotr currently holds the most territory in the central oceans of the map (core oceans being 055 & 065). However, the spread of the cities will possibly cause issues in world wonders due to resource travel times. They also have quite a few enemies close to world wonder sites, which raises questions about the security of the world wonders. They also are at war with the number 2 alliance, and many alliances surrounding it, this has caused shrinking in the area of influence, however, also the centralisation of strong fighters.
Points 19 620 894 #1
Av Points Per Player 530 294
Fighter Points 17 911 920 #3
Attacker Points 10 507 978 #4
Defender Points 7 403 942 #2
Emphasis on defender points showing the fights that the alliance has been through - still endured through all of the fighting as top alliance. however, Note: lots of player movement

Wars
Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 9.25.51 am.png
* Ignoring; Ronin of the Rim, New Bloods, Hammering Lion, 55 Lords, Under Discussion

Not going great, majority of wars that aren't against academies have not been positive - inactive issues showing obviously, however, the alliance throughout these losses has continued to stay in the top position - recruiting?

1a. RIMGROUP -(Ronin of the Rim, New Bloods)
Points 29 630 470
Players 103
Av Points Per Player 287 674
Cities 2702

2 & 3. Savage Priests
Savage priests is the alliance with what looks to be the highest city density, focused in 045 & 044, branching out into 055 in a war against RimGroup. When it comes to core density they are un-matched, however, they have a strong enemy (Balds Crew) right in the midst, this may cause issues during the world wonder period. They are at war (to my knowledge) With Just for Laughs,
Green
Points 18 882 287 #2
Av Points Per Player 496 902
Fighter Points 17 055 934 #4
Attacker Points 10 656 943 #3
Defender Points 6 398 991 #4
Crimson

Points 16 471 808 #3
Av Points Per Player 445 184
Fighter Points 18 236 979 #2
Attacker Points 11 757 960 #1
Defender Points 6 479 019 #3
Both alliances are more offensive than defensive, leading me to believe that they have sufficient area control and are not fighting on more fronts than they can handle - however, could also mean that they have not been sufficiently contested for long enough in the world

Wars
Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.16.45 am.png
Looking at conquests, there have been a lot of inactive takes in both alliances, possible issues with that - do note stats are taken out of proportion due to both of the alliances having been at war in the past (Savage Vs PN). Currently in the negative for war stats, however, looking at individualised fights.
SP - RimGroup
136 - 113
SP - Balds + Hellfyre
43 - 117
SP - Just for Laughs
94 - 52

All are positive besides Balds / Hellfyre (i believe hellfire has disband now). Looking good on the fighting side, however, Balds Crew / Hellfyre will need to be dealt with before WW time otherwise they run the risk of having a wonder bust

2a. Savage Priests - The Group
Points 38 599 247
Players 95
Av Points Per Player 406 307
Cities 3325

4. Just For Laughs
Just for laughs had possibly the best track record on the server until their war with Savage Priests, they are focused around 054 and the NE part of the world. Since the loss of their leader, many have either gone in-active or joined LOTR, WW chance is slim, however, it is possible if they re-grouped their core towards the north eastern side of the map.
Points 14 212 103 #4
Av Points Per Player 507 575
Fighter Points 21 235 898 #1
Attacker Points 11 097 205 #2
Defender Points 10 138 693 #1
Most of these stats came from an alliance with (12?) players. So kudos to them, incredible fighting statistics, bias towards defence, however, attack is just above, meaning that they fought to stay in the ocean, and fought to rid their enemies (which is also reflected in war stats)

Wars
Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.31.14 am.png

All of the wars are positive asides from Savage Priests Green, definitely fought well while they did - also raises question if their other enemies raised a serious opposition - however it could be just an elite crew, similar situation to the next alliance on the list. However, took down a bigger opponent at the start of the world and survived, no, thrived. Kudos to all members of the original crew.

5. Masked Profanity
The second smallest 'elite' group of players in the world to succeed and go big. They have almost total control over 056 and 046. City density is not bad, however, they do not have many enemies close to their core, so WW is a feasible option for them. They have gone to war with most alliances, and are yet to lose a city. Good fighting stats, and a good place on the leaderboard for a group of 20 players.
Points 12 057 887 #5
Av Points Per Player 446 588
Fighter Points 11 054 985 #5
Attacker Points 6 910 341 #5
Defender Points 4 144 644 #6
Although defence points are high, i do not believe this alliance has encountered any real resistance to dominion of the oceans that they control, this is further reflected by war stats. However, impressive fighting stats for a small group.

Wars
Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.46.03 am.png
While the stats for wars are undoubtedly impressive, it raises the question of circumstance etc. - First of all kudos for never losing a city, however. It raises the question of how many of these alliances posed a true threat, and whether they will go against an alliance who does pose a true threat in the mean-time. -- This could be incorrect, however i think this has something to do with the position of the alliance (046/056). Either way, incredibly impressive stats none-the-less.

6. Hellas
Focused in the north side of the map, doesn't seem to have a strong WW core that would correlate to winning the world or putting up a fight, nor do i see them having much of an impact of the outcome of the world.
Points 10 180 411 #6
Av Points Per Player 290,868
Fighter Points 4 883 870 #11
Attacker Points 2 696 711 #11
Defender Points 2 187 159 #10
Disappointing fighting stats, probably due to isolation, but as war stats state, i don't think they have been doing very well even considering their location.

Wars
Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 6.34.42 pm.png

Nothing particularly interesting here, fairly even loss / win ratio. Notables - No Name (extinct now) & Rebels... seemingly contradictory stats possibly due to location or size at the time

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.46.03 am.png
    88 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.46.03 am.png
    88 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 8.27.03 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 8.27.03 pm.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 9.30.12 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 9.30.12 pm.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.04.06 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.04.06 pm.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.34.43 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.34.43 pm.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 11.11.09 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 11.11.09 pm.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 4

DeletedUser55285

7. Storm Legion
Similar to the last alliance in the way of location and WW core. Seems to be in a pact since the two alliances seem to be located in the same area without serious fights. Very lousy bp stats, doesn't seem to have any aim. Nothing else notable to mention
Points 10 166 981 #7
Av Points Per Player 267 552
Fighter Points 3 065 961 #22
Attacker Points 2 067 029 #20
Defender Points 998 932 #26
Bad battle points in general, however, they may have a lack of enemies (indicated by the low amounts of dbp)

Wars
View attachment 12471

Not much notable, taken very few cities from cities other than their academies... no comment. Seems like a smaller alliance - probably full of simmers considering those stats.

7a. Storm Legions
Points 13 928 156
Players 76
Av Points Per Player 183 265
Cities 1266

8 & 10. HH Reborn, Pun-ishers
A once large alliance, now fighting for survival around the northern areas of LOTR. Doesn't seem to have very many solidified cores. Dont see much chance of doing much when it comes to building wonders. But seems to be a threat to LOTR & JFL's potential WW's
HH Reborn
Points 9 496 383 #7
Av Points Per Player 263 788
Fighter Points 8 115 108 #7
Attacker Points 4 587 121 #6
Defender Points 3 527 987 #8
Pun-ishers

Points 7 092 354 #10
Av Points Per Player 267 552
Fighter Points 3 790 952 #18
Attacker Points 2 602 734 #14
Defender Points 1 188 218 #22
Decent stats for HH... somewhat lacking in Pun-ishers, but seems to be a lack of a legitimate enemy in the case of the former

Wars
View attachment 12472
Although war stats over-all look bad, individualised stats show strong dominance over many small allies, and rimming certain other alliances (look for yourself). Even with small bp stats for Pun-ishers, they seem to have a good conquest record, probably due to smaller alliances. But a solid case.

8a.
Points 16 588 737
Players 68
Av Points Per Player 243 952
Cities 1532

9. Black Flag
Focused in 034, have some pretty decent WW core islands, and are fairly isolated, the only direct contest to their potential WW islands would be Rebels. Decent position in the world, and a fairly good position going into Wonder period, only thing holding them back will be coordination and size.
Points 8 204 281 #9
Av Points Per Player 263 788
Fighter Points 5 392 201 #10
Attacker Points 3 498 295 #9
Defender Points 1 893 906 #12
Decent offensive points for the size of the group, however defence is lacking a bit behind - lack of a good enemy perhaps, or maybe steamrolling smaller alliances - reflected below.

Wars
View attachment 12473

Decent war stats - overall positive, however, seems to be fighting a losing war against rebels, the rest of the alliances seem to be small in-significant alliances, possibly finding large alliances as a threat. May have issues in the future fighting organised teams.

11. Wrath
Based in the south east oceans of the world, wrath has a few areas which could be deemed feasible for wonder construction, however, to the east is Masked Profanity, and to the North, Rim-Group. This causes the hemming in of the alliance, and a possible lack of easier alliance targets. However, the alliances that they would find this far along the rim would be small and would not be a legitimate threat. So if the alliance decided to go for Wonders, they might have a hard time acclimatising to proper enemies
Points 6 840 360 #11
Av Points Per Player 175 394
Fighter Point 3 412 743 #19
Attacker Points 2 489 783 #15
Defender Points 922 960 #27
Statistics definitely outline was was said previously. Crummy defensive stats through the attacking of small rim alliances - reflected in conquests.

Wars
View attachment 12474

Lots of positive numbers, impressive even if they are 'clubbing baby seals' as a good friend of mine likes to put it. Decent stats against Rim-Group. May put up a good fight if they decide to move in that direction

12. Mother Ship
Very rim centric alliance, seems to have a few good world wonder locations... however, they severely lack the numbers to put up a serious contest of even potentially one wonder, their 'core' is also fairly spread out. Inefficient if they want to coalesce and form a serious coalition
Points 6 707 767 #12
Av Points Per Player 186 327
Fighter Point 3 822 816 #17
Attacker Points 2 209 823 #18
Defender Points 1 612 993 #14
Decent stats - finally an alliance with a decent ratio of attacker - defender in the later half of the top 12. However, over-all, stats are still smaller, similar characteristics of most of the rim alliances.

Wars
View attachment 12475

Pretty generic, victories against small rim alliances, losses against some more centralised alliances, however, overall positive even against potentially better alliances. Seems to be a good alliance with mixed stats, as said before. Not much of an effect on wonders.

can someone pls fix these links for me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55285

Notable Mentions: Misfit Toys, Balds Crew, Rebels, Kamikaze
i think one of the reasons that i love this world is due to the amount of small(in perspective) alliances that have flourished, those above, JFL, MP. They have all made their mark on this world without MRA tactics etc.
Kudos to all of those involved in any of those groups, regardless of skill, or action.

Misfit Toys

Although they have not had any concentrated fights, they have been an over-all good fighter, only loosing one war, they have been a thorn in the side of any alliance who tries to work in the north west section of the world.
Players 23
Fight Points 8 418 139 #6
Note: Nearly all losses have been inactives, so this alliance has done very well off for their circumstances.

Balds Crew
Balds crew have been focused in 045 since the start of the world, they have been fighting PN / SP since the beginning, and so far, have been winning by a large margin. Good fighting crew who are incredibly active, they pose a serious threat to the SP wonders.
Players 22
Fight Points 6 247 521 #9
Their BP is highly focused around the defensive, they have nearly 1m more DBP than offensive BP, showing that they have been defending against a good enemy and succeeding. Kudos to that team!

Rebels
Focused in the north east - above misfit toys, they have caused some issues for alliances around the area, and have had a fairly dominant spree in their location. They have won majority of fights, however lost to Misfit toys & Hellas.
Players 16
Fight Points 4 052 321
Fairly even defensive and offensive bp, good balance, may not have fought large alliances, but they put up a good fight for 16 players, and left a mark on those in the north of the world.

Kamikaze
Not much i can comment on lol would be bias, new alliance, we enjoy 'clubbing baby seals' uh, our agenda is screwing with people on the forums and in-game. Oh and we like Pawcio.
Players 9
Fight Points 1 517 076
Not great fight points, but the alliance has been around for 2 or so months... given circumstances that is pretty good, cant be bothered for the maths, but i'd say that number would be a lot more impressive had we been around since the start

This took like 15 hours to write and a half bottle of tequila... kudos to all those who read more than one lines without calling me a spy, traitor, idiot, t̶w̶a̶t̶ (dont wanna get this fat post removed).

DeletedUser55285

EFFDEEGEE Enjoy your Vacation , One week of pressure and you run away like a Crying Baby.

Uh im going to hawaii... but yes i crumbled under the mighty spam of your mate.

Which is admittedly annoying but his troops will all die when i get back lol... i don't particularly care for him. it just makes your failure all the more entertaining

DeletedUser54360

No complaints/ Your analysis is within the acceptable bounds of what I consider realistic. And undoubtedly a great deal of work.

Enjoy HAwaii .. I will think of you in my Caravan at Skegness,,

No denying LOTR stats horrible . However there are still Lies Dammed Lies AND Statistics...

upload_2018-1-20_15-12-42.png

DeletedUser55134

No complaints/ Your analysis is within the acceptable bounds of what I consider realistic. And undoubtedly a great deal of work.

No denying LOTR stats horrible . However there are still Lies Dammed Lies AND Statistics...

View attachment 12476
What about New blood, ronin and 55 branch (forgot the full name)?

DeletedUser41523

I can give some insight into Mother ship since we're fighting them. They have a fighting spirit and put up a fight back vs us. I'd say as far as rim alliances on this world go, they're among the best. Though like any rim alliance in the world with the exception of Rebels, they'd probably lose to a top 5 team pretty badly.

King Soos

Strategos
Notable Mentions: Misfit Toys, Balds Crew, Rebels, Kamikaze
i think one of the reasons that i love this world is due to the amount of small(in perspective) alliances that have flourished, those above, JFL, MP. They have all made their mark on this world without MRA tactics etc.
Kudos to all of those involved in any of those groups, regardless of skill, or action.

Misfit Toys

Although they have not had any concentrated fights, they have been an over-all good fighter, only loosing one war, they have been a thorn in the side of any alliance who tries to work in the north west section of the world.
Players 23
Fight Points 8 418 139 #6
Note: Nearly all losses have been inactives, so this alliance has done very well off for their circumstances.

Balds Crew
Balds crew have been focused in 045 since the start of the world, they have been fighting PN / SP since the beginning, and so far, have been winning by a large margin. Good fighting crew who are incredibly active, they pose a serious threat to the SP wonders.
Players 22
Fight Points 6 247 521 #9
Their BP is highly focused around the defensive, they have nearly 1m more DBP than offensive BP, showing that they have been defending against a good enemy and succeeding. Kudos to that team!

Rebels
Focused in the north east - above misfit toys, they have caused some issues for alliances around the area, and have had a fairly dominant spree in their location. They have won majority of fights, however lost to Misfit toys & Hellas.
Players 16
Fight Points 4 052 321
Fairly even defensive and offensive bp, good balance, may not have fought large alliances, but they put up a good fight for 16 players, and left a mark on those in the north of the world.

Kamikaze
Not much i can comment on lol would be bias, new alliance, we enjoy 'clubbing baby seals' uh, our agenda is screwing with people on the forums and in-game. Oh and we like Pawcio.
Players 9
Fight Points 1 517 076
Not great fight points, but the alliance has been around for 2 or so months... given circumstances that is pretty good, cant be bothered for the maths, but i'd say that number would be a lot more impressive had we been around since the start

This took like 15 hours to write and a half bottle of tequila... kudos to all those who read more than one lines without calling me a spy, traitor, idiot, t̶w̶a̶t̶ (dont wanna get this fat post removed).

what about order of chaos

DeletedUser54384

The teammates you abandoned ?. Dealing with Savage very nicely thank you ( WITHOUT YOU ) . Every chance of at least competing for Wonders. ( WITHOUT YOU )

While what do you have now ? Just the uncomfortable knowledge that the cravenly cowardly and distateful choices you made iin Byblos will follow you wherever you go now like the stench of dead fish.

Who in their right minds is ever going to trust you ever again ?

Seems you think about my reputation more than I do, I hope you haven’t cried when you saw me joining MP lol
Them with who I played know that I wanted to leave and go to MP in October 2017. What about my teammates, I talk to them till now and very warmly ( including them who are founders in lotr ;)), so this tales go tell to your teammates, whenever I step fully in 55 they will join me. Now go and cry more, anyway whatever i tell you, it will get intof one ear and get out from another. Sadly you are that kind a person, you live in yout imagined world ( in here-grepolis) and only think you care is to get the crown, doesn’t matter in which way, will that be recruit all the players in this server, or to try falsifying facts (like now you are trying to show that LOTR is winning against Savages, tho you pig-headedly dont want to include there ROTR and NB). As I have told many times to you that I like small teams and not groups of alliances, but anyway you had your imagined picture of what i was saying. Thats why I say I dont blame you, you are just stuck in this game, you live in here, but its very sad. I will not reply to you, because you can’t and won’t say anything weighty, you only will play the same disc.

DeletedUser55285

View attachment 12476
LOTR by it-self is shown winning '' against green and crimson. But your alliances are still counted as i did the same for all alliances

DeletedUser55285

what about order of chaos
Never been mentioned, there where a few more i could of done.
Hellfyre... etc. I can add more but i need to pack n what-not... so i'll probably end up not adding it

DeletedUser54360

LOTR by it-self is shown winning '' against green and crimson. But your alliances are still counted as i did the same for all alliances

I was and am not contesting that your overall analysis is reasonably objective and balanced. The comparison I posted was merely to underline the truth of the Lies, Dammed Lies and Statistics homily.

Should you not be slicing Pineapples or something ?

DeletedUser55285

I was and am not contesting that your overall analysis is reasonably objective and balanced. The comparison I posted was merely to underline the truth of the Lies, Dammed Lies and Statistics homily.

Should you not be slicing Pineapples or something ?
Slicing pineapples is an interesting view of hawaii haha.

im leaving in a few days, but im busy for the larger half of the next few days with a bit of studying.

Im sure you'll enjoy my break - alas logison may not feel the same way

DeletedUser38652

Don't worry, logison will be in good hands
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser51777

View attachment 12476

Real stats in their war... Some genius we got here 'leave out my two other alliances getting smashed, Nobody will notice...'

Too bad we not as delusional as your 'BAbY SEaLs'.

BEgZNEA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.