Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55285

Real starts in their war... Some genius we got here 'leave out my two other alliances getting smashed, Nobody will notice...'

Too bad we not as delusional as your 'BAbY SEaLs'.

BEgZNEA.png
I think his point is, hes saying LOTR, not rim-group.

Still dogging out the rest of his alliances... but he is technically correct.

DeletedUser54984

50 attacks first day 5 hour tt on average.

She loves you guys, and yall earning a reputation for that.... shes not as kind as me... one of your leadership might find that

IS THERE REALLY A NEED TO EMPLOY SPAM AGAINST US?

DeletedUser54360

IS THERE REALLY A NEED TO EMPLOY SPAM AGAINST US?

Was there ever a reason for you to avoid fighting a real war instead of hot housing LMD's and nipping at our heels while we continued to fight our real active breathing enemy just as you Ladies submitted to Stockholm Syndrome.

When teh supply of weaker and inactive players dry up we will have practise at taking Breathers whil eyou are still concentrating on Cadavers ,.

Maybe we should rename KAMIKAZEE BURKE and HARE ?? :p

As I told Corvair. His threat to spam me A Veteran Survivor of some of the longest meanest professional and concentrated ops ever.

I had to take that with a pinch of salt along with his "List of 20 Volunteers" Pretty bizarre for a group that Parades a virtue out of only being 9 members strong.

Was there ever a good reason actually to hinder and harass your ex teamates becasue you did not like a choice that they made?

I never saw a group so proud of behaving like complete jerks before.

"We don't like WG so that justifies anything we do " Jesus wept what an ensemble..

And the first tiny teeny weeny bit of attention you get from one player ( one player ) you have to complain about it on Externals ?

Sheesh! Ay CAramba! Donner Und Blitzen What a buc=nch of Coconut Macaroons. :(

DeletedUser53186

Was there ever a reason for you to avoid fighting a real war instead of hot housing LMD's and nipping at our heels while we continued to fight our real active breathing enemy just as you Ladies submitted to Stockholm Syndrome.

When teh supply of weaker and inactive players dry up we will have practise at taking Breathers whil eyou are still concentrating on Cadavers ,.

As I told Corvair. His threat to spam me A Veteran Survivor of some of the longest meanest professional and concentrated ops ever.

I had to take that with a pinch of salt along with his "List of 20 Volunteers" Pretty bizarre for a group that Parades a virtue out of only being 9 members strong.

Was there ever a good reason actually to hinder and harass your ex teamates becasue you did not like a choice that they made?

"We don't like WG so that justifies anything we do " Jesus wept what an ensemble..

And the first tiny teeny weeny bit of attention you get from one player ( one player ) you have to complain about it on Externals ?

8 out of our 57 sieges on rim group have been LMD... how many LMD sieges has your alliance ran? I am guessing it is more.

Go ahead and justify the behavior of one player on your team because your ego is bruised that none of us wanted to be on a team with you, or more importantly a MRA where there is a new player going inactive every hour of the day. Sounds to me like you are just jealous over not realizing the potential of Kamikaze from the beginning like SP did.

All of the players that I considered teammates in Piglets left either before or just after you moved in... there is not a single player that stayed in your alliance that I had personally worked with or talked to. What you also failed to notice was that most of the players that make up Kamikaze were with piglets for less than 3 weeks before it all fell apart.

DeletedUser53186

Yeah the we won't attack you if you don't attack us agreement was not painfully obvious based on the fact that we have not taken any cities from each other.

Still does not change the fact that any working together is purely based on individuals contacting each other through PMs.

DeletedUser54984

I think Logison made all the points I would have done, Yes we like to fight "the big guys" so what? we never employ techniques such as spam. its a very dirty tac I am sure any player you ask would rather an lmd than a spam op. regardless our lmds have been very underutilized.

YOU PROMISED A FIGHT SO FIGHT STOP WITH THE SPAM ALREADY

DeletedUser54360

I do not care about any of that.

E G

"We are only a little bit dishonest and you have only been a little bit right about us from the outset."

It is not actually against any law to be A SAVAGE LAPDOGS B To deny it however unconvincingly C Provide spurious reasons why they chose not to fight their original enemies D To belatedly admit spying for TYPHOO TEA E To belatedly admit their "We are only PM LAPDOGS status "

Does anyone care?

Their LMD 's should be facing an executioner from Tuesday with a bit of luck.

This is not front cover news.. Nor is one player giving one of you at a time the treatment going to make teh headlines any time soon.

DeletedUser54360

I think Logison made all the points I would have done, Yes we like to fight "the big guys" so what? we never employ techniques such as spam. its a very dirty tac I am sure any player you ask would rather an lmd than a spam op. regardless our lmds have been very underutilized.

Given that there is a suspicion that you and Logison are of one and the same mind I do not doubt that he makes all the points you would make.

I did not promise a fight I hinted more at an execution. However circumstances are ever changing and there always seems to be something more pressing.

DeletedUser55285

Given that there is a suspicion that you and Logison are of one and the same mind I do not doubt that he makes all the points you would make.

I did not promise a fight I hinted more at an execution. However circumstances are ever changing and there always seems to be something more pressing.

Logison-Today at 12:52 AM

dropped rims to rank 2

MTEz-Today at 12:52 AM

He lost a coty on Dion

Wiri/Eff/Fin-Today at 12:52 AM
````````````````````````````````
two discord accounts 1 person?
ft *She

DeletedUser55285

now. the spamming agenda.

LMD VS SPAMMING;

Now this seems to be your overall argument... which is kind of interesting considering i remember you tried to use an LMD... that went well for you, blah, whatever. And as logison mentioned we have taken like 1/8 of the cities with an LMD, so its not exactly a common occurance, you guys are just bad at helping out your teammates.

Lets go down a checklist shant we?
Ruins peoples days and interferes with their lives?
|Spamming| Yes|
|LMD|No|
Can it be stopped or countered in any way?
|Spamming| No|
|LMD|Yes|
Does it take any skill?
|Spamming|No|
|LMD|Yes|

Interesting... now i'll be honest. Haven't spammed this world, don't exactly want to. But if your players keep spamming i will spam every member of your leadership team until WW ends. (you remember my timezone, you guys dont want to wake to alarm bells at 12am sharp).

Don't take my threat lightly... im pissed off if you support the actions of one. You want to talk about morals? How bout changing a game from a game, to having to be a focal point in life when someone will have higher ambitions and goals.

So. How do you want to play this.
Yes, i pity the actions of one on all of your leadership.

Kick them. Or tell them to stop. I already made it clear what will happen if you dont

DeletedUser54993

Oh who say spam is a dirty play you are king of spam

DeletedUser54984

I do not care about any of that.

E G

"We are only a little bit dishonest and you have only been a little bit right about us from the outset."

It is not actually against any law to be A SAVAGE LAPDOGS B To deny it however unconvincingly C Provide spurious reasons why they chose not to fight their original enemies D To belatedly admit spying for TYPHOO TEA E To belatedly admit their "We are only PM LAPDOGS status "

Does anyone care?

Their LMD 's should be facing an executioner from Tuesday with a bit of luck.

This is not front cover news.. Nor is one player giving one of you at a time the treatment going to make teh headlines any time soon.

you talk so much rubbish I don't even know where to start. so from the top.

A, call us what you want but our official label is Kamikaze / lapdogs / lotr eating machine... who cares? - related to spam? NO

B, Deceiving your enemy now that is something new in war! even if we lie so what? your not our pact we owe you nothing. -related to spam? NO

C, Original enemies?? no idea what this means but let me say this i started this world as kamikaze ill end it as such. - related to spam? NO
edit: Pawcio was an enemy long before any other I can name on the server, So i beleieve I stuck to original enemy. (remember that fake siege you sent as MM pawc, that involved 2/3 original Kamikaze (Me & .Zhadam). Was that like week 2/3 so you see WHG you are wrong I stuck to my enemy indeed. did you?

D, OK let me clear this point up we less spied more told an alliance of spy activity against it, That's counter espionage, it was actually you employing spies so don't get salty when it backfires! - related to spam? NO

DeletedUser54984

I Could happily go through my inbox and provide a reminder of when you mass mailed claiming my city was undersiege in order to have team mates attack me. False reports false mails

There’s a lot of false with you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.