Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55132

hahahaha seriously who are you noob

It's getting too hot under your feet? Quickly changing the subject.

I've played this game from the moment it started. Can't remember you around in the worlds of alpha and beta? I like to play with new accounts from time to time. Having old and large account puts a bounty on your head, or dishonorable people like you try to get you in their alliance to take advantage of you....

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
It's getting too hot under your feet? Quickly changing the subject.

I've played this game from the moment it started. Can't remember you around in the worlds of alpha and beta? I like to play with new accounts from time to time. Having old and large account puts a bounty on your head, or dishonorable people like you try to get you in their alliance to take advantage of you....

probably the same, i started in december 2010, either way i dont need to change the subject i didnt do anything wrong nor do i care what you peasants think or say :)

DeletedUser55132

probably the same, i started in december 2010, either way i dont need to change the subject i didnt do anything wrong nor do i care what you peasants think or say :)

I only hear arrogant talk from you... Keep up with that. People enjoy that alot. Calling people noobs or peasents, have some respect and don't try to be God here.

DeletedUser41096

whatever keyboard monkey.. keep talking here probably because you cant do anything ingame :)

That is extremely ironic, you sit here judge this guy on being a keyboard monkey when his words are against you, but the biggest keyboard warrior ive seen in this forum you are supporting when hes agreeing with you. Interesting.

rnK3vexXRUeRgfbLKwGOpA.png

DeletedUser54360

Congratulations you have a brain and you can read.
Pigs are great animals/

Always sniffing out truffles and so on . One of their chief supplimentary uses is in teh production of fertiliser. You must be an exceptionally Piggy because you produce ample quantities of this FROM BOTH ENDS. It is hard really to know which end produces the most. :cool:

DeletedUser41096

For those keeping up with the politics of the world note Pigs have now entered to help TIG fight us in their war, not just a single event, a long term one.

DeletedUser41523

So what I've picked up on so far.

JFL (seriously, you guys the theta JFL?) and LOTR are allied and helping each other. They also had Dark Lords(?).

Goats/Rams were on their own a bit and were losing to JFL but beat up Dark Lords and now that alliance is essentially defunct.

300 Piglets and Reaperz are now entering the fight and have elected to help Goats/Rams.

Sounds its been a rather even war overall.

DeletedUser41096

So what I've picked up on so far.

JFL (seriously, you guys the theta JFL?) and LOTR are allied and helping each other. They also had Dark Lords(?).

Goats/Rams were on their own a bit and were losing to JFL but beat up Dark Lords and now that alliance is essentially defunct.

300 Piglets and Reaperz are now entering the fight and have elected to help Goats/Rams.

Sounds its been a rather even war overall.

Yes I am from JFL in theta, the rest are friends ive made through the years,

As for the story, Goats and us were a NAP at one time. We teamed up to fight an alliance called Hellhounds who controlled 54. We were dominating HH just like what we are doing to goats right now, goats took the chance to go against my person word and merged with our enemies by inviting all of HH into their group. We then declared war on goats, who at the time were still in a PACT with DL. DL approached me and said the goats were lying to them and not supporting them, and they wanted to fight them. I said JFL would be fighting goats so they are more then welcome to join the cause, I encouraged them obviously as at the time, it was JFL, 9 players, vs Goats (who merged with our enemy) and had around 90 players. 90v9, from the start.

DL broke ties after being fed up with the lies of the goats and started attacking them, so naturally we said "if you guys need anything let us know, we are landing sieges and would love the support".

goats at one time had 90 people. From the VERY start it ws a 9v90, 0 help for JFL, and we still took cities from them. We continued complete dominance, players have been bleeding out of the goats because of the way they act and lead, nobody wants to be apart of that so they just go inactive and ghost.

Now fast forward. Goats TRIED taking our cities early on. They were unable to make any progress at all on us, so they turned to DL and took their cities. We have NO connections with DL other than the fact we both hate the goats. We have been rolling the goats over, they have come up with about 50 different reasons to justify why they are losing, "We aren't losing we are crushing you guys, look how many cities from DL we have taken!!", or another good one, "You only take inactives wait until we weed out the bad players", we were proceeded to take cities from 3 of their top 5 members, causing 1 to quit, 1 to run into vm, 1 to hand over all of his cities near us.

Now here we stand, only 60 or so of the goats remain. They are getting battered, and what do they do? Call in more help. Pigs are nothing, they have no place being involved. The only reason they are involved in this fight is the fact they are poorly led, they have no horse in the race of ocean 54, the only reason they are involved is the piss poor leading from Lethal, getting involved because his feelings are hurt on the externals. There is no other logical explanation, simple.

So when you say its "even", I don't get how. It has never for a minute been "Even" Goats outnumbered us 90v9 from day 1. Now you have added another 80 players from the mra to the south in pigs, the only reason LoTR is even semi involved in anything is a direct result of Pigs randomly choosing to declare war on us.

Theres a nice detailed explanation, I will love to see the BS excuses from people like Martin, or the blind 3rd party views of people like Lethal who have not a single clue what is going on or how awful the goats really are. But hey, time will tell. Just took another 2 cities a few hours ago, another one in siege now, but cool I guess. Pigs fully involved in the war of 54 now, cant wait until it blows up on them when we head south, which I never planned to do, but now I will make sure of it.

DeletedUser54067

1. Lords of the Rim (LOTR)- 7.8 to 11 million points. (41% growth)
last time they were losing 58-17 to 300 Piglets, but with the merge of Punish-er we had into 300 Piglets/Reaperz this alliance can soon become the dominant alliance in the world depending on how they take those guys in 64. As I predicted, they now top the rankings and control a substantial part of 55/65/56. This alliance due to their size and player quality will be hard to stop. The 300 Piglets are winning the war 76-26. But that is a clear slowdown from the domination of earlier. This alliance may never end up turning the tide on the 300 Piglets but they can definitely slow it down in 55 and pick up majorly in 64 against the players there.
SWIM

2. Savage- 8.7 to 10.7 million points. (23% growth)
Losing 59-20 against Nasilja. They are also second by rank, the losses haven't been large enough to suggest a downhill trend but it is concerning. They dominate 44 but the outer edges of that ocean has several smaller alliances lurking. they have lost 10 more cities but picked up four. While that is a definitely an improvement their still losing to an alliance that is two million points smaller than them. They may try to switch gears and focus on their northern border with Misfit Toys and the outer edges of the ocean but that is unlikely to happen due to the amount of pressure Nasilja is exerting.
SWIM

3. Nasilja- 7.5 to 8.7 million points. (16% growth)
They are beating Savage but that war score has barely changed at 69-24. Their growth has been slow but it is understandable as their also fighting the fourth biggest alliance in the world. Their losing 20-8, which isn't too bad and can reverse. I expect them to grow but slowly. They currently top the ABP charts and that will likely not change. As their two wars are heating up they will have a huge task of clearing the rest of their ocean, especially with many of the rim and core alliances all grabbing a piece and Bald's Crew a large and growing alliance just to the south of them in 45 currently winning a war against them.
SWIM

4. 300 Piglets/Reaperz- 5.3 to 8.3 million points (57% growth)
While their growth has been excellent for a core alliance it has been because of the Puni-sher merge. While I don't expect the main alliance to drop much points, the alliance Pun-isher wasn't a strong rim alliance, and is facing serious competition in their ocean. With this merge, Reaperz will likely be bombarded by several factions such as ODIN, LOTR and White Walkers and may drop down the rankings causing the entire allaicne as a whole to float. This front added to an alliance in 64 which currently is fighting for most of 55 from LOTR and is fighting Nasilja in 45 will be stretched if any organized movement against them in 64 happens.
FLOAT

5. No Name- 4.9 to 7.2 million points (47% growth)
Lots of big names already spread over three oceans and truly only have to compete with ODIN for kings of the north. They have recently started heading south towards Misfit Toys, and are winning 7-2. I expect them to try and continue to test themselves in the core. control 33/43 and most of 53 and have de-facto control of the oceans to the north. Currently have the best WW position followed by LOTR. They can easily become the top alliance if they focus on density of cities in their core and pushing into 44.
SWIM

6. The Infected-
5.5 to 6.4 million points (16% growth)
Were losing 16-3 against Just For Laughs. Now losing 41-5. They are being dominated by Just For Laughs a 12 player alliance. They also lack significantly behind the other core alliances and are even behind the rim alliance of No Name. they have had little growth and besides beating up on Dark Lords and a high ABP their isn't much to differentiate them from the other core alliances. They need to absorb Dark Lords cities faster or turn the tide against JFL or they will have to worry about larger core and rim alliances entering their ocean of 54.

SINK

7. Black Flag-
2.5 to 4.2 million points (68% growth)
Great growth, the highest out of any other alliance. Will like to see if this alliance decides to head north towards No Name in 33, south towards Hellfyre, another JFL style elite alliance, which is very likely, head towards Savages in the core or pick on the small fish on the outer rim. That decision will likely decide everything for this alliance as it is unlikely anyone will come for them in 34.
SWIM

8. Renegades-
3.3 to 3.9 million points (18% growth)
For a rim alliance, might as well be called negative growth. Losing three major wars. One to Masked Profanity, another to Bald's Crew and finally to LOTR. Two of them are much smaller than Renegade and one is fighting a two flanked major war in 55 and 64 and losing. The fact that they don't have a positive score in any of those three battles speaks for itself. This alliance is liekly not going to grow by continuing to go towards the core or even 56. Things can change but if =RF= jump in on this, this can quickly lead to three new alliances ripping apart a much larger enemy.
FLOAT

9. ODIN- 2.3 to 3.4 million points (48% growth)
Clearly the Dark Horse. Positioned by the Grepo Gods themselves. Need a few more members to really shoot up the rankings but once they start to get going in oceans like 54/63/64 the limits are endless to what they can do. They have a high average for a rim alliance, and in 63 have three smaller alliances that are all growing, waiting to be devoured by them. In 54 they are pushing towards the JFL vs. The Infected battle, in 64 the aftermath of Puni-sher's merge and in 53 a challenge with No Name for who controls the ocean.
SWIM

10. Just For Laughs- 2.1 to 2.7 million points (29% growth)
Their an elite alliance that clearly won't be toppled by any run of the mill 60+ player alliance. While I don't expect them to clean up The Infected by themselves with some help or more players to join they can turn a slow but steady stream of new cities to an avalanche. as usual with alliances like this the main "problem" is their lack of players.
SWIM

11. Hellfyre- 1.9 to 2.5 million points (32% growth)
Elite alliance but based out of 35. They only have 210 cities in 35 which is one of the smallest density of cities for any rim alliance. If I was them I would focus on increasing members and city density to get a more connected core ocean, before really venturing out. But besides The Black Flag, no one poses a serious danger to them and they will likely continue on as they are now.
SWIM

13. Misfit Toys-
1.9 million points
They are a decent alliance but squeezed between No Name and Savage. Savage seems preoccupied right now with Nasilja and don't even have much of the outer edge of their core ocean under their domain so it is unlikely that Savage will put much attention on them. Their main thing will be trying to hold back the rim alliance No Name. Their losing 14-7 to Savage and 6-2 to No Name although the war is early and their dense core might provide trouble for their enemies the challenge is insurmountable without allies or a change in the diplomatic situation. They are based out of NE 44.
SINK

For the Future
Masked Profanity- 1.6 million, based in 56 beating Renegade, also winning all their wars.

=RF= 1.8 million, based in 36 winning all their wars.

Bald's Crew- 1.6 million, based in south central 45, winning all their wars, including one against Nasilja.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
He is still right about many things

like marking PN/LN as swim after their top fighter/golder ghosted? kinda tells me internal trouble arising due to fighting on basically ALL SIDES..

Hellfyre entering from 35, Balds in 45, 300P entering from 55 and already in south 45, Savages from 44 border.. i honestly think PN/LN is just a sink about to happen just holding off savages for a moment, loosing on all other fronts..

DeletedUser54792

like marking PN/LN as swim after their top fighter/golder ghosted? kinda tells me internal trouble arising due to fighting on basically ALL SIDES..

Hellfyre entering from 35, Balds in 45, 300P entering from 55 and already in south 45, Savages from 44 border.. i honestly think PN/LN is just a sink about to happen just holding off savages for a moment, loosing on all other fronts..
LOL. You are a seriously deluded individual.

DeletedUser54360

Thank You Ponini

Another quite excellent piece of work. I completely agree I am far more concerned about your three emergers than I am about

A Piggies running out of losers to assimililate

B Savage Made wrong Diplo choices and running out of steam

C TIG R Next Piggies assimilation Prop in waiting

I also have a much more upbeat feeling about PN/LN prospects.

World is finely balanced however and the impact of New World Opening distractions has yet to be fully established.

All the top 6 will lose players how they manage that in the next 7 days may decide the overall balance of this world going forward.

Final Comment // Units led by Pragmatists rather than Egoists are going to Win BYBLOS..

Status
Not open for further replies.