Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

DeletedUser21287

Impressive how u can be so wrong w so little words.
The reason they left is exactly bc they didn't wanna hug w u guys. And calling yourselves an organised established alliance is laughable at best since it's easy to seem established when u pact w everyone and never have a legitimate war.

We have been at war constantly since BP ended, but we win them lol. With cs TT about 4 days away it would be a poor decision to war with the other big alliances (probably an organised leadership decision that). You can only beat what is in front of you. And as for hugging? What 1 alliance and then later on 1 more which has basically merged into us? This same alliance WC were hugging whilst they disbanded TVG with TEE

So they left because they dont want to hug with us but will hug with another? Good one
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Players dont always use the same name so dont judge someone if you dont know them. Respect how they play not what they are called. In this game you earn respect on the battle field and its not always about winning but dying with honour too.

Your joking right ? LOOK at what was posted first , your idiot from YOUR alliance posted "Who are you again ? oh ... right ..." , so please stop being a hypocrite before you speak.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Your joking right ? LOOK at what was posted first , your idiot from YOUR alliance posted "Who are you again ? oh ... right ..." , so please stop being a hypocrite before you speak.

Well Tobi before you start throwing the world idiot and hypocrite around you my want to remember alot of what you said about players you now play with..
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Raydium88

Strategos
This same alliance WC were hugging whilst they disbanded TVG with TEE

So they left because they dont want to hug with us but will hug with another? Good one
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

I could go on endless rants, but in all honesty I don't feel like insulting Bloods, for again I respect people within your leadership. But cuddling? I don't think you're nowhere on your right to throw that word in here in respects to my organization - to put it in your own words.

So Martin don't sell yourself short in these pages, for you're a good player. If I am clueless on something I typically shut my mouth up.

DeletedUser39822

This same alliance WC were hugging whilst they disbanded TVG with TEE

Obviously you know us not....I personally do not play in alliances that pact/cuddle/hug. I think what you are doing here is what a psychologist would call projecting.

DeletedUser54613

An player who is in an alliance with 5 branches calls an alliance with 48 players huggers.
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

You are real comedy material martinus :p

DeletedUser45141

Some alliances prefer quality, some prefer quantity. There are alliances who call themselves "family" but players in them don't know half their team mates.
There are various type of gameplay in grepo. One is going for WW, here alliances create core islands and expand from there, pact/nap with other alliances till it benefits them or till they run out of food. These alliances want to play safe so they recruit almost everyone in an ocean and wait for them to become inactive, then they eat. Playing safe, they make sure all surrounding alliances either nap/pact/merge with them as they attack one single alliance. They can't afford opening multiple fronts because their core for WW will be compromised. Nearing WW they will merge with other alliances to get ahead of the top competitor. Sounds familiar?

The other type of gameplay is when a bunch of retards think they can beat bots
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
. They'll stay in the world trying to bust wonders till each player leaves for another world
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

So. Bacon, what's up with Baby Krakens. Little birds singing that you guys have some issues in there.
Or is it a BD Eviction Notice atm. Btw I think, Erik and HellHouse will be pissed when they see that you're naming cities .

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
So. Bacon, what's up with Baby Krakens. Little birds singing that you guys have some issues in there.
Or is it a BD Eviction Notice atm. Btw I think, Erik and HellHouse will be pissed when they see that you're naming cities .

issues like you guys attacking players who dont bother opening defense threads nor saying anything other than i was revolted?

you know nothing of why i name cities that way and about who, so shut up noob, every thing you send at normal active players gets trashed, so go ahead attack me, im itching to trash you a lil bit more

DeletedUser21287

I could go on endless rants, but in all honesty I don't feel like insulting Bloods, for again I respect people within your leadership. But cuddling? I don't think you're nowhere on your right to throw that word in here in respects to my organization - to put it in your own words.

So Martin don't sell yourself short in these pages, for you're a good player. If I am clueless on something I typically shut my mouth up.

People have different interpretations of cuddling to be honest. We just dont hide behind ours. Im also not insulting you guys, just simply saying it as i see it.

DeletedUser21287

Obviously you know us not....I personally do not play in alliances that pact/cuddle/hug. I think what you are doing here is what a psychologist would call projecting.

Cool. You just shared a border with phobia and both decided not to attack each other without any communication at all. And at the same time hit TVG whilst the 2 biggest alliances also hit them. So ok not cuddling, call it a 'gentlemans handshake' shall we?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Cool. You just shared a border with phobia and both decided not to attack each other without any communication at all. And at the same time hit TVG whilst the 2 biggest alliances also hit them. So ok not cuddling, call it a 'gentlemans handshake' shall we?

hahahahahaah "decided not to attack each other without any communication at all." is that a joke because i find it highly amusing *insert dying from laughter emoji*

Van Helsing

Phrourach
You guys and gals make me laugh..
If an alliance wishes to get cosy with another so what? - It only becomes an issue for those on the receiving end of the cuddling... sour grapes and envy. I have seen many 'cuddlings' on many worlds and most of you have done it - lol

now get back to top 12 and stop crying....someone wake Bear up we need some fun in this forum.

DeletedUser54484

Who Cares Total BP: 6981003 (48 Players)

Bloods total BP: 4402638 (105 Players)

Lets let the stats decide?

* also don't fret top 12 in the making *