Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

DeletedUser39822

On other servers I typically play with an alliance that does not nap or pact......we attack everyone and the natural response is for everyone to attack you back. No different here with the culture TEE has created.

I also believe there are some TEE posts on the externals saying they were looking for a good game here on the EN servers and other TEE posts telling players to stop whining and play the game. Isn't that what is happening now? Bacon calling out WC for taking cities against an elite enemy fighting on multiple fronts during a war game is laughable. I guess there is no real way to play this game that will appease the external critics......and for what it is worth WC has been fighting on multiple fronts with less players than TEE for quite some time now.

DeletedUser21560

Sealda im not really sure what you are trying to say. Do not understand it

But you had no problems exploiting the holidays when you attacked us, now all of sudden its a problem when we attack you

Your holiday starts the 7th of Jan, i know, since im orthodox christian myself, that does not explain why you would enter VM Jan 2

And bacon my friend, hiding in the rim attacking small players is not everyones style. Some of us have to be placed in the core surrounded by enemies left and right. But hey, we still manage to have loads of fun

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
And bacon my friend, hiding in the rim attacking small players is not everyones style. Some of us have to be placed in the core surrounded by enemies left and right. But hey, we still manage to have loads of fun

Is it my fault that i outgrow all other players in the rim?
and do you seriously think it would be any different if i had joined invicta and remained in the core? i reckon i would have been in top 3 without any second thoughts about it.

DeletedUser55286

[Цитата=" - то, пост: 1030543, член: 21560"]Сеальда я не совсем уверен, что вы пытаетесь сказать. Не понимаю

Но у вас не было проблем эксплуатировать праздники, когда вы напали на нас, теперь вдруг проблема, когда мы нападем на вас

Ваш праздник начинается 7-го января, я знаю, так как я православный христианин, что не объясняет, почему вы должны ввести ВМ 2 января

И сало дружище, прячется в обод атакуют мелкие игроки не в стиле всяких. Некоторые из нас должны быть помещены в ядро, окруженное врагов налево и направо. Но Эй, мы все еще удается иметь нагрузок весело[/Цитата]
To communicate through an interpreter is not very convenient.Sometimes you read yourself in translation and I see that there is not what I wrote.Over the holidays.Not only the second of January,18 is.But in Russia there is a New year and Old New year.This is no longer anybody.Therefore walking for a long time.Well, the game certainly has problems with this,but the world is still a little time yet.Only time will tell.And none of us are whining about your attacks and loss of cities.Playing against all that would be silly.So that discounts for the holidays, no one does.A real fighter always a fighter in any conditions.

DeletedUser54949

Just having funn,who cares ,
and do you seriously think it would be any different if i had joined invicta and remained in the core? i reckon i would have been in top 3 without any second thoughts about it.
Just have fun,who cares what you do :confused: , if you want even more fun than you know what to do.I bet you can get it :p

DeletedUser55265

Reminds me off yoyo football teams, not quite good enough for the top flight but best of the rest once relegated.

DeletedUser55208

Happy New Year!
Stop whining, praising, burying and raising someone else ahead of time. The game is still going on. In war, all methods are good, to achieve their goal. Some can celebrate, others may not be up to the holidays, it's not about the game process.
Well done, those who take advantage of the opportunity and opportunity, even if they unite with other alliances, probably do not want to expose themselves to the risk of failure. I hope every alliance remembers and understands that in the end there will be only one winner, not all coalitions, groupings and so on.
The world is interesting, intrigue and turns will still be many. We respect your rivals and everyone who plays here.
We wish you success in the New Year in real life, an interesting game and aggression only in the gameplay
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

mats25

Phrourach
So top are changed...in my opinion Who Cares taked too early DTH inside...or this was just plan...bad is, it happened too easy or just was too much cry...
shortly to say DTH. simmed neutrally in border 45/45 and eated him self full with cityes in every island(farmed or not)...when they got hit..they returned back home..
Now Who cares looks nice via DTH. bigger players..lets say top is much nicer.
i think soon some starts to CARE

DeletedUser39822

So top are changed...in my opinion Who Cares taked too early DTH inside...or this was just plan...bad is, it happened too easy or just was too much cry...
shortly to say DTH. simmed neutrally in border 45/45 and eated him self full with cityes in every island(farmed or not)...when they got hit..they returned back home..
Now Who cares looks nice via DTH. bigger players..lets say top is much nicer.
i think soon some starts to CARE

This is either a pat on the back or a declaration of war..........lol.

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
1. Invicta
My own alliance no comment

2. Who Cares
3d for fighters and with a solid rooster this team is going to be here tell the end. Recently Dost Taknesi Hanedan merged into them giving them even more solid players and firepower in 44. With Their war with TEE turning around due to multiple alliances attacking them(Invicta,Southern Coalition,and Who Cares) and their increase firepower from Dost members, I think Who Cares will now be able to turn the war around and start taking more cities off of TEE. . SWIM

3. The Evil Empire

1st for fighters these Russians aren't done fighting yet. They have recently been opped by 3 top 12 alliances(Who Cares,Invicta,and Southern Coalition) and lost a fair amount of cities. However you have to take into account most of there team is in vm. Good for the alliances attacking them but once their players come back from vm I think they will start some major counter attacks. TEE is far from done. SWIM

4. Rogue Traders

4th for fighters these guys still have to lock down there ocean by clearing out Nocturnos but I don't think that will be a problem. With a solid group and no real competition in 44 I think this group will easily go to WW. SWIM

5. Written in Blood
8th for fighters these guys are kinda low in the bp rankings but that is probably due to owning 45 almost completely with there pacts. They have a solid group of players with good leadership and will definitely be here tell the end of the world. The real question is what direction will they take. Just keep expanding into the rim and finishing control of 45 or will they start to move into 55. SWIM

6. Nocturnos

11th for bp these guys don't seem to be fighting anyone serious yet but I can see them having to fight Rogue in 44 soon which wouldn't end well for them. Don't know much about them but unless they go to the rim or get some nice pacts don't see them lasting long. SINK

7. Blood Hellraisers

See number 5

8. Black Dawn
10th for Bp,these guys recently god Bacon's squad to join buffing up there ranks quite nicely. Only real competition is Ocean Veterans so i can see this group going far. SWIM

9. Ocean Veterans Reborn

14th for Bp. These guys currently are losing cities to the southern coalition and unless they have a pact with Black dawn or nap probably going to have to fight them too. Don't see them lasting all the way to WW but for now FLOAT

10. Southern Coalition

15th for fighters these guys are fighting TEE and Ocean Veterans and doing very well but once TEE members come back on it will be interesting to see how this group handles it but I think they will still be fine. SWIM

11. New chosen toons

9th for bp these guys are pretty safe in 35 and 45 for now but if Written in Blood decides they would be good food i dont think they will be there long. but for now SWIM

12. Amici Veterans

13th for bp these guys have branched out a lot and are going more and more into the rim due to being attacked by Invicta. I think these guys will turn out like Deuce and pandemonium and just slowly die. SINK

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
from what i saw since returning on VM, previous DTH or whatever name they had was in war with everyone in 44 and WiB, im curious to see how those alliances react when they realize most of them joined WC..

Tho WiB is now at war with BD or are they just targeting cities BD has in 45.. we will see soon, OVR are 2nd ally of BD.

im eager to see whats gonna happen when russians return from vm.