Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

klskr

Phrourach
PACTS: ICK & LICK & HCT & AR
NAPS: MB & SA(all 3 SA) & BoB(Both BoB)

TANK Alliances are a disgrace, 16 tabs in their forums, cant organise Ops, cant support Ops, theyre top players Leech LTS so they dont have to build Def.

All in all this trio of alliances is a full scale MRA in the finest form of the meaning.

They made sure that everyone in their ocean is blue or green so they can concentrate on not getting battered by FB, things is they dont realise that decent players are hating this and will soon have another enemy fighting them from the North.
Lets make it clear we dont have NAP with MB or SA, we never had diplomacy with AR.
For your information you guys say no NAP and PACT but having PACT with MB.
About my CS attempt, i just send one attack on you. I dont even call it an attempt.

DeletedUser43011

Lets make it clear we dont have NAP with MB or SA, we never had diplomacy with AR.
For your information you guys say no NAP and PACT but having PACT with MB.
About my CS attempt, i just send one attack on you. I dont even call it an attempt.

Lets be clear, you did have PACTS with them until last night! your CS attempt had 3 attacks and supports from many players.

Go bore people somewhere else.....

klskr

Phrourach
Lets be clear, you did have PACTS with them until last night! your CS attempt had 3 attacks and supports from many players.

Go bore people somewhere else.....

No we never had PACT with them. And you guys have PACT with SA,MB and sister alliance.
Your alliance name don't suit you guys so better change it. now you are no more 12 in fact, you guys are more like a sister of MB. So change name, the tag line is not good for alliance having 5 alliance in PACT(12vs200).

DeletedUser43011

LOL we are not PACT with SA etc, your intel is poor... same as your gameplay.

DeletedUser41715

I joined BZC about 10 months ago and this is the 3rd world in row i am playing with them. However until now it is the first time we manage to enter top 12. Actually only in a world with such a small cap we could manage such a feat since we have the habit to keep our members less than 30. Also the fact that we never go for WW and we avoid pacts and naps, makes us unatractives for the majority of the players to join our ranks. I hope someone makes a top 12 soon before we drop from n.12

DeletedUser20415

It has a meaning to those who suppose to understand the statement

DeletedUser43325

Does anyone know anything about I.C.K becoming SS-ICK?

Think this probably answers your question:

P1s3Mb3.png

DeletedUser30850

Ohhhhh, well I don't really have anything to say about it aha but seems quite late into the world for this to be happening.

DeletedUser41715

Admiral s comment was for me mik. We had a nap with UL which we violated by inviting 3 of our former enemies. And the result was the text published above. We are 30 people and we have to fight all the alliances of our oceans which are united against us. But we are used to this. Its not the first time nor will be the last

DeletedUser44250

That`s what you call life the game has changed so much since the initial stages many big mergers have taken place and currently there arent that many alliances that have stayed true to their initial statements.

DeletedUser10962

Admiral s comment was for me mik. We had a nap with UL which we violated by inviting 3 of our former enemies. And the result was the text published above. We are 30 people and we have to fight all the alliances of our oceans which are united against us. But we are used to this. Its not the first time nor will be the last

Does this mean Lou is gonna have to fight BZC again? Hope the rest of UL are ready for the SEND FLIERS NOW mm they will be getting every other day.

Edit: Also Naji pretty sure FB has kept it's word...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50833

I will pick this Gem from a different Server
http://prntscr.com/8wnspd

I have seen countless number of really committed and hardworking players get discouraged due to politics/vendetta/back stabbing/ego maniacs /insults/abuse(oh yeah that happened too!)

I love this game but thank god i quit Carphi - it tastes like Taras(with low Cap) already.

Good Luck to others

Edit:
On a slightly different note to BCZ - I just found out who the 3 recruits are .
Totally worth it mate! Good job :)

DeletedUser50935

I will pick this Gem from a different Server
http://prntscr.com/8wnspd

I have seen countless number of really committed and hardworking players get discouraged due to politics/vendetta/back stabbing/ego maniacs /insults/abuse(oh yeah that happened too!)

I love this game but thank god i quit Carphi - it tastes like Taras(with low Cap) already.

Good Luck to others

Couldn't agree more...

DeletedUser13405

Think this probably answers your question:

P1s3Mb3.png

Just...wow! What a complete joke.

From their profile.... (comments in bold are my own)

We are
SSICK
SSICKer
SSICKest
SSICKly

What else do you need to know? [What is your purpose here with nobody else to fight?]

We don't recruit. [Of course not, who else is even in their oceans to recruit]
We don't do Diplo. [They have 4 sister/brother/cousins former roommate/academies....and who knows how many pacts/NAPs?
We FIGHT. [Killing each others troops I guess for BP? Theres nobody left to fight because they all joined one of your silly academies or are pacted with you.]

One of the things that is truly ruining the game is a strategy like this. Let me give you a tip...go play Farmville. Might be more to your liking. You dont have to stack the CSs up in someone's harbor and kill them all to grow. Stop wrecking my WAR game!

DeletedUser22708

I'll give props where props are due, UL did a lovely siege break on that 4 branch MRA yesterday , pretty nice amount of both DLU and myths this early in the server.

DeletedUser32412

I think SICK & Co must be feeling pretty sick after that...

After all I think they were attempting to make a statement by stuffing the city so well with troops. Which would have been successful if not for the halloween event opening the same day.

So imo not sure props are actually due UL given the seige break was simply bought. Which I am pretty sure a lot of FB members will agree, is kinda ruining this game. Ppls level of competitive edge will only continue to rise thus the more extreme the spending will become. To stay competitive you basically have to spend more..