Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

DeletedUser39931

yep tank or tiger tank were atacking Sacred Band before the dissolution of sacred band( due to internal reasons) they were losing CS's at an alarming rate maybe 3-4 in one morning i remember.

nothing they did then even remotely impressed me

DeletedUser47953

I will say one thing... Pers is not allied with ICK. HCT has no diplomatic relations with them. We are not anyone's academy, in fact, others are currently our feeders... I think you have your crosshairs all misaligned. Pers is an officer over here, same as me, but we are not at all working with ICK or LICK.

Meanwhile, I will give you this tidbit, TANK was turned into another alliance based on a change in leadership...

You need more info before you post bro. Still, nice job on the paper. It was a good issue. When is the next coming out?

Edit: Also, Justice disbanded and their players have fled to multiple alliances... Seems like we broke them by taking them off our main islands... Must have taken out one of their leaders. That would be 2 or maybe 3 alliance leaders removed now by HCT... We don't like other alliances having leaders on our islands...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50690

Not sure what's going on with the rest of the world, but BCZ is looking for allies. Anyone interested? :)

DeletedUser43325

I will say one thing... Pers is not allied with ICK. HCT has no diplomatic relations with them. We are not anyone's academy, in fact, others are currently our feeders... I think you have your crosshairs all misaligned. Pers is an officer over here, same as me, but we are not at all working with ICK or LICK.

Meanwhile, I will give you this tidbit, TANK was turned into another alliance based on a change in leadership...

You need more info before you post bro. Still, nice job on the paper. It was a good issue. When is the next coming out?

Edit: Also, Justice disbanded and their players have fled to multiple alliances... Seems like we broke them by taking them off our main islands... Must have taken out one of their leaders. That would be 2 or maybe 3 alliance leaders removed now by HCT... We don't like other alliances having leaders on our islands...

cool story bro

DeletedUser42519

My top 10 Sink or Swin :)

1. Tiger Tank (#1 Point/#1 Average Point/#3 Attacker/#3 Defender)
- My alliance, we have some great experienced players, we are acting as a team we improved a lot more when we got TD merged with us. I guess we'll last here at least few month. SWIM

2. Final Boss (#2 Point/#2 Average Point/#2 Attacker/#7 Defender)
-I know some fantastic players here, definately have good chance of Winning this world. They are the top alliance even they came out 2days after. Their Att stats are going higher rapidly, I think they will have #1 attacker spot soon. Their Def stats aren't good, but thats because they have no one to challenge them yet, Will be interesting Soon when proper wars come up. SWIM

3. Unwritten Legacy (#3 Points/#3 Average Points/#1 Attacker/#1 Defender)
-Good rollster, Its a premade from Naji. I didnt play with him so I dont really know about him but he seems like a good leader as other people says. Experience shows from #1 Attacker and Defender. SWIM

4. I.C.K (#4 Points/#4 Average Points/#4 Attacker/#2 Defender)
-I know some good players, but lots of players from them are inactive or not playing enough. half of the members still didnt get their 2nd city which means not good. They are scattered each other (but not all) it makes them hard to stand out. their main ocean which is 45 will be dominated by Unwritten Legacy soon, they dont have much chance of survivng FLOAT THEN SINK

5. SERPENS SICARII (#5 Points/#5 Average Points/#6 Attackers/#11 Defenders)
-Don't know where they came from. I see some crowns here looks like they are near I.C.K maybe there will be wars between those two. I have no idea about them ;) FLOAT

6. Monkey Buisness (#6 Points/#6 Average Points/#9 Attackers/#18 Defenders)
-They are in middle of 54 which is a good spot since there are no threats for couple of weeks. I see they have 2 top players but their Poor BP stats shows that they won't be alive for so long. SWIM for now but definately SINK in few week

7. Affinity (#7 Points/#7 Average Points/#5 Attackers/#4 Defenders)
-They are really close to Unwritten Legacy, unfortunate spot :( They we growing fast at the start but starting to slow down. They have fine BP stats compared to its points ranking, thats the reason why I give them FLOAT

8. Ocean Veterans (#8 Points/#8 Average Points/#7 Attackers/#13 Defenders)
-I know OV from Rhammus but not the same rolster. The only player I know great is BlackPig, still some good players here but I feel sorry they dont have enough experienced player. They have strong leadership though SWIM

9. =shoguns= (#9 Points/#10 Average Points/#14 Attackers/#8 Defenders)
-Not a good BP stat, sqeeeeeeeezed between Tiger Tank and Final Boss, which means SINK

10. Infinity Savage (#10 Points/#9 Average Points/#26 Attackers/#26 Defenders)
-Poor BP stat. players were in TSB which is bisbanded came here, maybe their BP stats aren't good because its a new alliance, bad spot anyway. SINK

DeletedUser10962

You really need to do your homework on FB. Saying FB is going to have a chance of winning the world is stupid. Not because they don't have the players for it but because they only have 1-2 members who would even remotely want to build wws. Read the thread in the premades bit it explicitly says they're not going to do world wonders

DeletedUser42519

You really need to do your homework on FB. Saying FB is going to have a chance of winning the world is stupid. Not because they don't have the players for it but because they only have 1-2 members who would even remotely want to build wws. Read the thread in the premades bit it explicitly says they're not going to do world wonders

lol really? never knew it. I'll go and have a check

DeletedUser51376

Great top sink and swims everyone! :) I'm enjoying them :p

and regarding Here Comes Trouble.. I heard that they are just an academy of Monkey Business.. ;) (but secretly)

DeletedUser

lol really? never knew it. I'll go and have a check

I posted this some years back. Still very true, and I do hope I can end my years here whithout this fake proof of a skilled player. Looking forward to any CS's anyone dare to send.

Oh, another small thing. Defence rank. There is more than one way to kill a CS...

Guide: How to get a crown.

The strategy/plan to get a crown is to keep a very low profile at the beginning. Let the fighters do the job and you just log in once a day to ask for help if needed. Sit tight and take as many internals and inactives as possible. Add a bunch of founded citys on non farming islands, no one really want's them so they are safe. No one will notice you if you just keep under the radar and doesn't grow to fast and doesn't annoy a fighter with pathetic attacks. Soon enough the fighters will get tired of carrying about to many passengers like yourself.

That's where the fun starts, everytime you log in there is new ghosts to feed on. And they do not fight back... Keep picking them as quick as your theater plays lets you. Eventually you will have enough citys to get invited to the leading alliance. At that stage It's usually full of players like yourself. Then the WW era starts. All you have to do then is to send resources day in and day out. No fighting necessary.

It's a walk in the park actually.....

DeletedUser46838

what

L.I.C.K.

League of Insane Clown Killers

We are the co-alliance of I.C.K.

For diplomacy: 5HourEnergy

- recruitment closed - by referral only...

We are sICK and wICKed

We don't bICKer or bootlICK

We are just some hICKS and chICKS

And we only handpICK

Established: EN 82 - Taras - March 2015

For Diplomacy, contact: 5HourEnergy

Recruitment: Closed - If you feel the need to try anyway, ALL requests MUST be sent to persidoin in L.I.C.K.

idk man

DeletedUser47953

Lols, wrong player, my bad. I was thinking of someone with a similar name. However, that is not the point. I know some ICK players from another world, but not working with anyone right now. If you believe that last phrase, I have some ocean front property in AZ to sell you...

DeletedUser

Looks like Ick/lick turned into an mra (if it wasn't already, i didn't pay too much attention to them.) They're just pulling in all the players from these failed alliances.

DeletedUser47953

They have some skilled players, but probably using others for a while... We've lost a few cities to them recently... That should change...

DeletedUser

Hi all, new on the Carphi forums. The top 12 has considerably changed and it's almost 1 month of carphi soon, are we doing another top 12 analysis?

Coxwana

Phrourach
Hmmmmm

My top 10 Sink or Swin :)

1. Tiger Tank (#1 Point/#1 Average Point/#3 Attacker/#3 Defender)
- My alliance, we have some great experienced players, we are acting as a team we improved a lot more when we got TD merged with us. I guess we'll last here at least few month. SWIM

2. Final Boss (#2 Point/#2 Average Point/#2 Attacker/#7 Defender)
-I know some fantastic players here, definately have good chance of Winning this world. They are the top alliance even they came out 2days after. Their Att stats are going higher rapidly, I think they will have #1 attacker spot soon. Their Def stats aren't good, but thats because they have no one to challenge them yet, Will be interesting Soon when proper wars come up. SWIM

3. Unwritten Legacy (#3 Points/#3 Average Points/#1 Attacker/#1 Defender)
-Good rollster, Its a premade from Naji. I didnt play with him so I dont really know about him but he seems like a good leader as other people says. Experience shows from #1 Attacker and Defender. SWIM

4. I.C.K (#4 Points/#4 Average Points/#4 Attacker/#2 Defender)
-I know some good players, but lots of players from them are inactive or not playing enough. half of the members still didnt get their 2nd city which means not good. They are scattered each other (but not all) it makes them hard to stand out. their main ocean which is 45 will be dominated by Unwritten Legacy soon, they dont have much chance of survivng FLOAT THEN SINK

5. SERPENS SICARII (#5 Points/#5 Average Points/#6 Attackers/#11 Defenders)
-Don't know where they came from. I see some crowns here looks like they are near I.C.K maybe there will be wars between those two. I have no idea about them ;) FLOAT

6. Monkey Buisness (#6 Points/#6 Average Points/#9 Attackers/#18 Defenders)
-They are in middle of 54 which is a good spot since there are no threats for couple of weeks. I see they have 2 top players but their Poor BP stats shows that they won't be alive for so long. SWIM for now but definately SINK in few week

7. Affinity (#7 Points/#7 Average Points/#5 Attackers/#4 Defenders)
-They are really close to Unwritten Legacy, unfortunate spot :( They we growing fast at the start but starting to slow down. They have fine BP stats compared to its points ranking, thats the reason why I give them FLOAT

8. Ocean Veterans (#8 Points/#8 Average Points/#7 Attackers/#13 Defenders)
-I know OV from Rhammus but not the same rolster. The only player I know great is BlackPig, still some good players here but I feel sorry they dont have enough experienced player. They have strong leadership though SWIM

9. =shoguns= (#9 Points/#10 Average Points/#14 Attackers/#8 Defenders)
-Not a good BP stat, sqeeeeeeeezed between Tiger Tank and Final Boss, which means SINK

10. Infinity Savage (#10 Points/#9 Average Points/#26 Attackers/#26 Defenders)
-Poor BP stat. players were in TSB which is bisbanded came here, maybe their BP stats aren't good because its a new alliance, bad spot anyway. SINK

Do you even know Digi mate? I doubt it or you'd know they couldn't care less about winning. They just want to smash everyone. And they will smash many. Make many ghost in frustration and make some beg to leave them alone.

Thankfully i'm nowhere near him, so i'll keep it to chats instead of attacks.

DeletedUser42519

Do you even know Digi mate? I doubt it or you'd know they couldn't care less about winning. They just want to smash everyone. And they will smash many. Make many ghost in frustration and make some beg to leave them alone.

Thankfully i'm nowhere near him, so i'll keep it to chats instead of attacks.

I spent most of my grepolif in Korean server which is no closed no many of players dont recognise my experience :D
So does I dont recognise lots of players here.

DeletedUser51718

Glad to see OV/Riising Tide, played with them in Rhammus under a different username :)