Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

DeletedUser44194

No Name yet 1 and 2 already, can see a number 3 also..

This world has the potential to be fun :)

DeletedUser41959

No Name yet 1 and 2 already, can see a number 3 also..

This world has the potential to be fun :)
No name yet 3 is not with no name yet 1&2 (now Unwritten Legacy and Unwritten.Legacy) . Some random dude named his alliance that way , probably thought he would recruit some members using our name lol .

DeletedUser30517

ckajscggscw4s2u60.gif
cowqyl57t5o255zli.gif

DeletedUser51005

I wasn't being pushy you over-grown imbecile. I was thinking into the future and the only reason I agreed to the NAP in the first place was because we're in the same damn alliance in Bhrytos and I would have really hated it to have to take you out here in Carphi and then deal with your whining about it in Bhrytos. Clearly your alliance didn't pay attention to my alliance when we said vengeance is a dish best served ice cold and we won't stop attacking until everyone's cities are wiped out. As to the NAP, I technically broke it first by declaring your attempts to poach my players as an act of war so haha right back.

And if you will remember, I wasn't the one who suggested anything until after you approached us about an NAP... as for the PACT and sister alliance idea, it was Sol (sorry man) who put that down first, not the other way around. I merely suggested to him via PM that perhaps after we'd be in the world for awhile longer and were stronger then we could approach you guys.

As for you King I suggest shutting up rather quickly. You're the one who told me BOB would be around forever and then thanks to your own stupidity you got them into a war with Repo which caused them to go down like a lead weight in water in just a few short days. I'm the one who told you that they'd fall apart and guess what sucka I was right. Shows how much you base your own abilities off of your own over-sized ego. Go back to the hole you crawled out of you forked tongued spying traitorous snake. Haven't you figured out yet that you are one of the most hated players in this entire game? I mean seriously how self involved do you have to be to think you know everything and that you are charming and a good man. You're nothing but scum on the bottom of my shoes.

Lets just be clear that the war with REPO did not start due to me. I was not in a leadership position and I was laying low. Lets admt the truth that you got overly upset that your 'alliance' failed under continuous attacks and that your love of NAPs and pacts led to the external view that we were weak. Once again, you are pursuing the same tactic here and amazingly you have already offered a pact to another alliance before even BP has ended. I made a valid point by stating that your alliance is likely to fall in the coming weeks..

DeletedUser

Again King, you are speaking with your over-sized ego. Stop under estimating me and my alliance. As I said, it wasn't my move. Now shove off King. You have no clue what you are talking about. Especially if you think you know me and my tactics. do you really think I let you in on everything I have going on in my head? Come now King, I told you before I didn't tell you or say to you anything more than you wanted to hear. Still think you know everything I see, such arrogance.

DeletedUser51384

Again King, you are speaking with your over-sized ego. Stop under estimating me and my alliance. As I said, it wasn't my move. Now shove off King. You have no clue what you are talking about. Especially if you think you know me and my tactics. do you really think I let you in on everything I have going on in my head? Come now King, I told you before I didn't tell you or say to you anything more than you wanted to hear. Still think you know everything I see, such arrogance.

Oh good grief, are you still babbling? Nobody cares.

DeletedUser46838

1 TANK 62377 38 1642 ~They have the highest average. and is number one in the world. They will be here for at least 3-4 months.

2 Unwritten Legacy 61577 39 1579 ~Swim. Originally known as No Name Yet or something like that. Their leader, Naji, has been said to be a good leader. We shall find out in the coming months

3 THE SACRED BAND 58037 39 1488~Float. To me, this alliance name pops up in every world. I sense a war coming soon and that may limit their ability to expand.

4 The Heroes 52097 39 1336~Float. Can't see them go far. Maybe some alliances will leave them alone.

5 OCEANS VETERANS 51118 36 1420~Swim. I see a few members from EN 80 OV. Solid Roster. Swim.

6 The Originals 49775 39 1276~Sink Low Average and spread out as a butterfly's wings.

7 Pasty Empire 49360 36 1371~Float. I like their name. That's about it.

8 Affinity 46456 30 1549~Swim. Quite a high average. They seem to me like they could be a dark horse kind of alliance

9 Silent Assassins 45562 35 1302~Sink

10 Undecided 44898 33 1361~Sink

11 White Rabbit 43886 36 1219~Sink

12 Monkey Business 42746 33 1295~Sink.

Special mention to No Safe Words( My alliance) Though we are small, we are like a family

Final Boss~They finally joined :/

DeletedUser32496

Nice post rock we needed someone to make this thread back on track.

DeletedUser33478

10 Undecided 44898 33 1361~Sink for real??? Cmon :supermad:

DeletedUser47953

One thing left out is what was mentioned in a previous post. #20 something since they don't have a full roster yet, however, #2 in average points??? Here Comes Trouble...

That's all I can say coming out of BP...

DeletedUser30517

The first few weeks will be owned by gold users, only after the gold mines have emptied will we see the real deal.