Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Sorry guys, it's a 'no no' in my book to name the alliance with Capital letters, same as not naming the alliance with the words 'Spartans' or 'Elite'.. So it will be an automatic - SINK

eubea server : My alliance name was HERT, CAPITAL LETTERS. Guess you missed this 1 LoL.

DeletedUser40642

eubea server : My alliance name was HERT, CAPITAL LETTERS. Guess you missed this 1 LoL.
If i learned something in my life, is that the only definite thing in our world is death. So yeah, my 'no no' isn't bulletproof ;)

Nice top 12 CoD, +rep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

So yeah, my 'no no' isn't bulletproof ;)

45439cd6d55d18f83d442376405d61d076fd70bcef2f56b231e8ec853324fdab.jpg

DeletedUser27128

Soo... academy of DANISH DIVISION is ranked higher than them... LOL :D

DeletedUser27128

1. The Usual Suspects SWIM- I have to say that Zero has out done himself this time. Here was have an alliance that is number 1 in all rankings except for DBP which means that they are attacking but not being attacked. Only problem I see with them is that they seem to prefer honey nut cheerios over froot loops and that, as we all know, is a crime against humanity :supermad:.

THIS MEANS WAR!!!! :supermad:

DeletedUser27128

On a more serious note, nice Top 12. But I can't find the desire to +rep you... :(

DeletedUser27128

Why does Hawklords Electissimus sound so familiar.....? Which server?

Ranga1

Strategos
Sorry about that, was using "Dim Logic" of if it happens once it happens everytime. OK I don't think this page can be half filled by Bond anymore, so maybe the next page for sure will be cheater of death and bond trolling/spam posts? What is the mod doing seriously!

DeletedUser33530

Sorry about that, was using "Dim Logic" of if it happens once it happens everytime. OK I don't think this page can be half filled by Bond anymore, so maybe the next page for sure will be cheater of death and bond trolling/spam posts? What is the mod doing seriously!

Probably sleeping.