Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser48582

5 DANISH DIVISION - [4th ABP][20th DBP]
Sorry guys, it's a 'no no' in my book to name the alliance with Capital letters, same as not naming the alliance with the words 'Spartans' or 'Elite'.. So it will be an automatic - SINK
Plus the fact that they have MRA written all over them.
Although based on their stats they are kind of a FLOAT for now.

An MRA - Hahaha and how do you come to that conclusion? Do spread your wisdom on this matter. If you did your background check properly you would think otherwise - But thats maybe to much to ask haha.

DeletedUser

An MRA - Hahaha and how do you come to that conclusion? Do spread your wisdom on this matter. If you did your background check properly you would think otherwise - But thats maybe to much to ask haha.

indeed, who cares about this random guy anyways.

DeletedUser40642

I actually have my reasons to think that, plus the fact that i eventually gave your guys a float, which makes me wonder if you've even read past those 3 words.

And what's with that 'haha'? Do you have a fish bone stuck in your throat or something?

indeed, who cares about this random guy anyways.
Nice, expect this random guy in your harbor soon enough ;)

To sum it up, no wonder your alliance is being sunk by everyone.. Grow up kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48582

Hehe true 4real but he sound so wise that i would like to see how he comes to that conclusion.

Ohhh wait i'll close my eyes and point at 5 random alliances... you, you, you, you and you are MRA's LOL!

DeletedUser48582

I actually have my reasons to think that, plus the fact that i eventually gave your guys a float, which makes me wonder if you've even read past those 3 words.
And the reasons where?

DeletedUser40642

Sorry mate, but for me personally to have an academy on a 120 cap world is MRA, and there is nothing you can do that will make me change my mind.

And please stop double posting, just edit your previous comment.

DeletedUser

And what's with that 'haha'? Do you have a fish bone stuck in your throat or something?

Nice, expect this random guy in your harbor soon enough ;)

To sum it up, no wonder your alliance is being sunk by everyone.. Grow up kids.

feel free to come anytime free points is always good, nobody is scared of you silly billy.

DeletedUser

also it's easy hiding behind a nickname that doesn't even exist on the Sinope server.

And just because you and 1-2 more is saying we're RMA, doesn't change the fact that 50 others said we wasn't so keep talking like the usual kid you are, you will beg us to stop after we're done with you.

DeletedUser48582

Sorry mate, but for me personally to have an academy on a 120 cap world is MRA, and there is nothing you can do that will make me change my mind.
So because we have a wing you define DANISH DIVISION as an MRA? Thats a bit slim... But do some research about DD and i think you will conclude otherwise. Or just attack us the outcome will be the same (SW)

4real: Use the edit button hahaha

DeletedUser27128

Considering that their "wing" is almost as big as them, I wouldn't call them an MRA yet.

DeletedUser48582

Plus our numbers in DD has been steady since day one - IF we where an MRA it would be quite logical to raise our numbers to 120 members.

But love being the underdog it makes it that more funny when we tear an alliance apart.

DeletedUser

This world indeed has lot of MRA guilds, especially in 54!
Well better they then someone who know how to play!^.^

DeletedUser40642

It's an opinion, but apparently they can't handle one which isn't the same as their's.

I'll stick to it though. Their name is capped, they have a branch on a 120 pop cap world, and their leaders obviously lacks interpersonal skills.

With a different approach you actually could have changed minds about your alliance, but apparently you prefer to trash talk.

My IGN is Psychot1c, bring it on ;)

DeletedUser

It's an opinion, but apparently they can't handle one which isn't the same as their's.

I'll stick to it though. Their name is capped, they have a branch on a 120 pop cap world, and their leaders obviously lacks interpersonal skills.

With a different approach you actually could have changed minds about your alliance, but apparently you prefer to trash talk.

My IGN is Psychot1c, bring it on ;)

like I said nobody cares about your opinion,

also lold, I'm done wasting my time with you, when you reach my rank and points you can talk, before simply be quiet.

DeletedUser

Judging by your bp you like to spend lots of gold, I would nto brag about rank if it comes only from your pocket! :)

DeletedUser

Not really, you can get in top 50 without gold using, only Captain and in top 50 abt dbp even in early game, in late game it matters even less!

you seem to have it all figured out, we should hire you to teach us through the server ayy .

DeletedUser40642

like I said nobody cares about your opinion,

also lold, I'm done wasting my time with you, when you reach my rank and points you can talk, before simply be quiet.

Last time i checked my ABP rank was above you (Tip - Moral world, slow down with the points).. and apparently you do, otherwise you wouldn't have commenting like crazy here practically with tears in your eyes like i insulted your mother or something.

Just chill, it was only an opinion.. don't like it? go eat a mushroom.