Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Mate,you are one step away from those idiots of Medieval Age who burned people at the stake saying they are possesed from Devil...
It's a game man,just a game...

DeletedUser43442

Mate,you are one step away from those idiots of Medieval Age who burned people at the stake saying they are possesed from Devil...

Lol,he knows.Most people here know COD so they dont react on his posts.Trust me,not only he doesnt care about it,but im almost completely sure he already forgot what he wrote.He just likes to spam :)

DeletedUser33530

U say what?I mean how?Are you serious?
depends. Serious about what?
Did you even read my previous response to you? Cause if you did, you clearly need to read it again.
Lol,he knows.Most people here know COD so they dont react on his posts.Trust me,not only he doesnt care about it,but im almost completely sure he already forgot what he wrote.He just likes to spam :)
I didn't even write it lol

DeletedUser

Just offering more facts to prove Inferno is the spawn of Satan:d
You should declare Jihad on them:d
maxi is the founder of Inferno:d
trust me,she is possesed from Devil:d

DeletedUser33530

Just offering more facts to prove Inferno is the spawn of Satan:d
You should declare Jihad on them:d
maxi is the founder of Inferno:d
trust me,she is possesed from Devil:d

you my friend are willfully ignorant. I pity you.

DeletedUser33530

I think you are telling that to the wrong person mate :eek:

well i couldnt tell myself that. For the reasons of you can't tell yourself something, I'm ignorant but not willfully, and it isn't right to pity yourself.
Tea is willfully ignorant as he refuses to read my response to him that explains (and this is four time I'm saying this) that I didn't write this letter.

DeletedUser38465

mj-and-his-popcorn-are-on-the--548a76ccd57ee.jpg

DeletedUser

....Most people here know COD so they dont react on his posts.Trust me,not only he doesnt care about it,but im almost completely sure he already forgot what he wrote.He just likes to spam :)
rumsfeld22.png
....and then there is CoD:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40642

Back to topic....

1 The Usual Suspects - [1st ABP][13th DBP]
Biased.. Bunch of drunk degenerates, but they are my degenerates.

2 Coming Soon - [2nd ABP][14th DBP]
They look like a solid group of players, but their main problem is that they are just too scattered, they will have a lot of trouble supporting their mates from 4 different oceans during their first major war. Right now they are doing what they should do and cleaning out the small fishes in their area, so my judgment on them is divided to two:
Based only on their roster potential - SWIM
Based on Core and scatterness - FLOAT

3 The Guards - [23rd ABP][29th DBP]
Branched out of Prisoners.
The have a few solid members but they won't be enough to handle a war in O55.
Most of their roster is catastrophic random players (imo), so i can't see them last long.. They will fall within their first war with one of their ocean alliances - SINK

4 Fruit Loop Troop - [3rd ABP][1st DBP]
Currently in a 'dead' ocean (44), and being hit by several alliances.
Their roster is impressive and known as one which knows how to do teamwork..
Eventually they'll need to spread to O54, it will be interesting to see the outcome of it.
If they won't get bored after a couple of months which some of them are known for, they will - SWIM

5 DANISH DIVISION - [4th ABP][20th DBP]
Sorry guys, it's a 'no no' in my book to name the alliance with Capital letters, same as not naming the alliance with the words 'Spartans' or 'Elite'.. So it will be an automatic - SINK
Plus the fact that they have MRA written all over them.
Although based on their stats they are kind of a FLOAT for now.

6 Danish Support Division - [15th ABP][41st DBP]
Not commenting on academies. (for a 120 cap world there should be none)

7 The Hammer - [14th ABP][8thDBP]
Unfortunately for them, they share an ocean with TUS, otherwise they could have lasted longer and maybe really do something in this world... So it'll be a SINK

8 Inferno - [10th ABP][17th DBP]
I actually think that these guys are underrated.
They have some known players in their ranks, and i really think that if their lower end of the roster will start pulling some weight they have the potential to be successful, but of course it all depends on the clash they will have with FLT.. So for now it'll be - SWIM

9 Alpha et Omega - [13th ABP][7th DBP]
Another early game MRA.. Based in ocean 54 which will become a bloodbath eventually with too much top 12 alliances are present there. They will SINK once it happens.

10 Crimson Rebels - [6th ABP][3rd DBP]
These guys are kind of an enigma to me, on paper they look kind of decent and i actually like their name.
For now they will FLOAT.
Once things starts to get messy in their area, it will be worth watching them.

11 Spartans - [8th ABP][10th DBP]
As mentioned before, it will be an automatic SINK for me...
Although based on their stats it's the same as before as well (float).

12 War Wolves - [7thst ABP][11th DBP]
A solid rim alliance based in O65. They actually look pretty good right, but with CS banging on their doorstep it'll be interesting to see if they could come up with the upper hand.
For now, it's a SWIM

Last edited by a moderator: