Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser52791

thats the thing, he did not get any ;)

But maybe he will get it soon
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser43325

Yeah losing cities is pretty funny, isnt it? Regardless your comment was "he did not get any", and he very clearly did. Take a few plays off kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyways city gains from each other is 7-1 in favour of ZFG and the only one they lost is the one talked and mentioned above i.e the GHOST;)

DeletedUser43325

Yeah the guy ghosted when he came on and had his city in siege. That's not really anything for ZFG to hang it's hat on. And this wasn't really ever a discussion about the overall score. Just one in which Chill made a factual statement and Evilpeasant responded talking out of his ***, as can be seen. Case closed.

DeletedUser41523

We are one month into the world and so much has changed.

Original Top 12
1) Zero Fox Given- My alliance. Inb4 gold whores, simmers, and "past worlds don't mean anything in Lato".

2) The Purge- O44 based. Good working next best average in the top five. I see some good players on this roster. Swim

3) ThePlague- O44/O55 based. Also good coring, I think a twin alliance of The Purge. But I could be wrong. If so, then the purge dropped in a lot of players tightly. If not, then I think they just became a buffer between Purge/ZFG. Swim if allied to TP, Sink if not.

4) PRO SQUAD- WHY ARE WE YELLING? LARGELY SPREAD OUT IN O54, O45, AND O44. THESE GUYS LOOK LIKE THEY'LL BE IN FOR A ROUGH START LETS SEE IF THEY CAN SURVIVE. SINK.

5) Anonymous Empire- Looks like they're in O45/O55. I recognize a few names here. They do have the weakest of the top five averages. Float.

6) 300.- Spread around in O54 and barely ahead of PRO SQUAD in average. A bad start out of the blocks for these guys. But there's still another four days for these guys to recover. But this is a bad region to get a bad start in. So for now I gotta predict they'll come up short and sink.

7) It Burns When We Grep- Keeping it objective, they're in O45, well cored, currently looks like they'll take it easily. Swim.

8) Devil's Brigade- They're in O45/O55. They have a decent average. A few decent players. It'll be an interesting match up with #7 but I think IBWWG out gains them and doesn't look back in O45. Float then sink.

9) Pink Fuzzy Unicorns- Based in O55 and has a strong looking roster and the second highest average. This team will take over O55 I believe. Swim.

10) Dragonborn- Third worst average of the top 12. Don't know many people on this list and their founder has less points than me. Sink.

11) Royal Guardians- Worst average of the top 12. Bunched up in an ocean where you probably don't want to have the worst average (O44). Sink.

12) Darkness- The future is dark for these guys. To be fair they only have one real competitor in O45 and one dark horse. Unfortunately both those teams currently are looking better than these guys. Sink.

Dark Horse: InActive looks like it has some players coming up quickly. They're based in O45 and I think they'll swim there a bit.

1) Zero Fox Gone- Bit biased here but I think the stats back it up. We're in the core four oceans and gaining ground on the big dogs in them all. Will continue to do so as long as they continue to stay active. Swim

2) W.A.R.- Formerly The Purge. The clear cut second best in the world and the only team really holding their own against ZFG. Major respect to these guys. Swim

3) It Burns When We Grep- Losing cities to ZFG but claiming that BZC is near the end. Looks like they've lost a few players to inactivity. They're officially on a line here and can fall either way. Either they're right and finally put BZC away and eat them/absorb them. In which case they'll do well. Or its bravado and BZC is sticking around. In which case its only a matter of time before they're surrounded by two top 5 alliances and pay the price for it.

4) Minions Elite- Currently being eaten by ZFG and allied with The Plague/TBB. These guys have time though and an entire ocean to run south into. They have two choices. Stand and fight or begin to drift south. Right now they can't stand up right and fight ZFG. Ever since they removed my two cities in their core they've fallen flat and seem to have stopped trying to CS at all. But regrouping in O56 provides greener pastures.

5) BLACK ZONE CRUSADE- Clawed its way into the top 5. They have a tough opponent in Burns. But seem to be keeping it close. I'm sticking with my prediction that these guys will hold on to swim.

6) Havoc- These guys have been swinging all over the top 12. But overall they've been taking punches left and right. Credit to them for staying float but I don't see them turning it around. Float then sink as the world dies down.

7) FURY- Leaders seem to have gone inactive. Only a matter of time. Sink.

8) The Lato Federation- Rising on the rim. Potential alliance of the future as they begin to take over O65? For now they'll have to repel The Plague cities showing up in their oceans. Swim for now.

9) TBDD- A split off group of The Plague. Claims to still be friendly with the original Plague though. They opted to stand and fight ZFG. Its not going their way but major respect to them for trying.

10) Venomous- An O35 team. Starting to push on into O45. I think they'll swim in O35 but their time in O45 only lasts until another alliance pushes them out. Swim O35 and other rim oceans. Float/Sink O45.

11) Drunken Kamikaze- Definitely one of my favorites, small and elite. They have some good talent but are top heavy being fairly average as they go down. So far its working out for them though. Swim for now.

12) The Divergent- Another new comer to the top 12. They currently own O34 and will continue to do so for now. Swim.

Dark Horse: Masked Profanity- Has Miknel you already know this will have some success.

Dark Horse: DOMINATORS- These guys have begun to rise up quickly out of no where in O56. They look to be a late premade. We may want to brace for a new comer to the top 12 in the near future.

DeletedUser13405

10) Venomous- An O35 team. Starting to push on into O45. I think they'll swim in O35 but their time in O45 only lasts until another alliance pushes them out. Swim O35 and other rim oceans. Float/Sink O45.

Ripping off the name and even the alliance picture of an elite alliance from another world does not make them an elite alliance. Not one of their members would ever have been admitted to Venom in Rhammus. Seems it must make them feel good to rip off the good works of others rather than try to create their own identity...are these guys from China? lol

DeletedUser22708

Ripping off the name and even the alliance picture of an elite alliance from another world does not make them an elite alliance. Not one of their members would ever have been admitted to Venom in Rhammus. Seems it must make them feel good to rip off the good works of others rather than try to create their own identity...are these guys from China? lol
Well they have Teddy De Great in their ranks, that alliance must be pretty elite after all
3ee7e0a36b3746519870895e01f2585d.png

He's gonna chop you up!

DeletedUser16429

So question to you guys, what is the point of playing this game and claiming to be a top alliance when you are pacting with other top 15 alliances. I'm looking directly at Fury and Suicide Squad. Seems they don't have the jugs to fight one another. This game has really gone downhill with players like this.

DeletedUser

So question to you guys, what is the point of playing this game and claiming to be a top alliance when you are pacting with other top 15 alliances. I'm looking directly at Fury and Suicide Squad. Seems they don't have the jugs to fight one another. This game has really gone downhill with players like this.

Mate they are not top alliances lolol them two alliances are just food waiting to be eaten.

DeletedUser53729

Everybody's a critic. Fight three other top alliances and get criticized for not fighting the fourth. Amazing analysis. It's not like the game is dying due to the pay to win system that's been put in place. Just look at the BP ratings since this event has started. No it's for sure our alliance and one pact thats causing the game to go downhill.

DeletedUser17513

mate issue is over pact-ing with other alliances, tho to have 1 pact and ally is not bad, but more than that is just stupid and bad for growth..
at least in foxes you can freely hit and claim anyone so its fun, in 90% of other alliances i would be bored by this point maybe not in Burns but HH would bore the ally to boredom and madness :p