Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser21560

Very poorly, but yes. They make MRAs look bad

Dont copy my signature please
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser51219

They did take a fair few of your cities and your top players jumped ships!! But i guess it was 100 vs 35

DeletedUser51219

Insomnia, I openly told them their pacts were bad and they had bad leadership so I left no regrets about it although there were some good people in that alliance I wanted to play with in the future oh well not going to happen now.

DeletedUser54742

Last I see Synergy took cities from you all Ryan and from some of your top players, to me once an op is conducted and cities are lost it goes down as a city lost weather one or 10 cities lost.

DeletedUser17513

Humility is not your strong point . So i will show some towards you , well done on defending well and you are right we are still not happy with what we took but that was round 1 .However we were well impressed on the fact, we only caught out 20 or so incoming supports from more than one of your allies after we took the cities .MRA versus the cuddlers .Looks like MRA 1- Cuddlers 0

who are they packed to?

DeletedUser719

who are they packed to?
I do not know if official pacts , maybe favors from friends on past worlds .Regardless they did well .My big issue is they can not complain about our size as they choose to consistently attack our members . Kudos to them some great sniping and like the fact their core has stuck together .Ryann is a good leader and we will not underestimate them or anyone .Good luck in game

DeletedUser17513

Now thats how true fighter and player answers, respect, keep on fighting the good fight, gl to both alliances in this war.

jameslongst

Strategos
Last I see Synergy took cities from you all Ryan and from some of your top players, to me once an op is conducted and cities are lost it goes down as a city lost weather one or 10 cities lost.

Cities lost doesn't ever tell the whole story...I can lose a hundred cities and still win the war.

DeletedUser54576

It appears Slyce changed their name to Psychedelic Mushrooms...what a name!

DeletedUser53868

New top 12 anyone? Not playing here anymore but would like to know if things are still like they used to be

DeletedUser54576

Fear has fallen down the rankings...whom were they even fighting?

DeletedUser

Insomnia and Wake up Call are being tested as we speak. Seems like people don't want to PACT
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser54702

Take a look at who is #1 in DBP

And that would be the reason behind Fear's downfall.

Never launch an op against a mammoth gold user during grepolympia