Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser

I was told they are at war- same location makes this plausible.
Regardless,one day they will have since Shirley does not cuddle with strangers in her own house :O
Those positions will change a lot me thinks.
Low cap perhaps has a role in this close proximity of numbers.
It is a good effort for a realistic top 12.

Ryann16

Strategos
Regardless,one day they will have since Shirley does not cuddle with strangers in her own house :O
Im messing with you mate, just poking fun. The tension is heavy down here, and we've taken multiple cities from them before they even started attacking us back. It will happen soon, but nothing official yet.

DeletedUser

I am completing your top 12 with a few words for your own alliance:
Night freaks group - They have lost steam in the past week.
There has been a drain of players (internals as well as leaving the group)- they have potential so once again the old principle alliances are destroyed from internal issues was proved.
Their op against Not Sunt Dii was a complete failure - coming as it did after the successful op against Enigma.
Underestimation?
Their overall bp rank is compatible with their point ranks,though junior freaks have scaled down to no 10 right now (Insomnia 2 in ABP,12 in DBP and 2 overall,WHO 6 in ABP and 13 in DBP and no 6 overall).
It remains to be seen how far the internal issues will harm the group.
From this and the ability to either breakthrough in one direction or develop relations with Fear into a solid relations depends long term result.
Right now they are in the middle - ideal position for diehards- but heroes lie in graves usually.
If you are here just for the fight it is all good.
If you wish to win then more is needed.
Right now it is a Swim- might slip to float depending on internal issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im messing with you mate, just poking fun. The tension is heavy down here, and we've taken multiple cities from them before they even started attacking us back. It will happen soon, but nothing official yet.
Messing with me?
It's a trend.

DeletedUser54146

It is war between them

DeletedUser52109

Internal issues are good early on. This will weed out the players that are committed to the alliance and will also indicate which players do well under pressure and not jump the ship when things get tough. That being said, Insomnia's leadership has made questionable decisions but that's what leadership is about. You have to take the risks regardless of wether it is right or wrong.

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
I am completing your top 12 with a few words for your own alliance:
Night freaks group - They have lost steam in the past week.
There has been a drain of players (internals as well as leaving the group)- they have potential so once again the old principle alliances are destroyed from internal issues was proved.
Their op against Not Sunt Dii was a complete failure - coming as it did after the successful op against Enigma.
Underestimation?
Their overall bp rank is compatible with their point ranks,though junior freaks have scaled down to no 10 right now (Insomnia 2 in ABP,12 in DBP and 2 overall,WHO 6 in ABP and 13 in DBP and no 6 overall).
It remains to be seen how far the internal issues will harm the group.
From this and the ability to either breakthrough in one direction or develop relations with Fear into a solid relations depends long term result.
Right now they are in the middle - ideal position for diehards- but heroes lie in graves usually.
If you are here just for the fight it is all good.
If you wish to win then more is needed.
Right now it is a Swim- might slip to float depending on internal issues.
When your enemy has spy and gets lts from synergy its easy to win.Even without skill.

DeletedUser52109

Let me just say, that I give massive respect to players that are willing to take on the leadership role. Not many people realize just how difficult being a leader actually is. I can only imagine the **** that the they have to deal with everyday.

Respect_265x265.jpg

The leaders of an alliance is what makes and breaks everything. Leaders come in different shapes and sizes.

You got the dickhead leader who uses everything to his advantage. A good example is setting up a spy in the enemy alliance. Now does this make him a bad leader? Not really, it just makes him a dickhead. Spies are a part of the game and you have to deal with that. Then you got the nice guy and honorable leader who tries to resolve everything by being nice. The one that uses "Spies ruin the game and it's not honorable" excuses. Does this make him a bad leader? Not really, it just makes him a pussy.

Good leaders for me need to be a mix of both. You have to stamp your authority when needed and play nice whenever you can.
I myself am loyal to a fault and I have a lot of patience before deciding to jump ship. But when I do jump ship, it's usually because of the leaders.

DeletedUser48660

Let me just say, that I give massive respect to players that are willing to take on the leadership role. Not many people realize just how difficult being a leader actually is. I can only imagine the **** that the they have to deal with everyday.​

lol leading aint that hard its actually really easy

DeletedUser30636

lol leading aint that hard its actually really easy
the first couple of weeks its hard, you have to have a ton of time on your hands. It can be very exhausting. Once you get into a groove in the world if your alliance is strong enough it should really be able to run itself and at that point the leaders just need to point in a direction and handle internal issues