Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser54067

Well.....if your definition of dominates means colonizing, internalizing, turtling, and not attacking then yes, he definitely dominates.

Another well done top 12, your time and effort is appreciated.
I mean to top the enemy ocean is impressive even if you taught the class "Turtling 101" and wrote the curriculum. I have only seen two worlds were a turtle managed to hold of an entire alliance by themselves and even with alliance help it still looks great on paper.

DeletedUser

For sure lol
But it was a good effort and thanks for keeping records.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Good top 12 and good description of Shockwave. Only objection is listing True Fear in "those who fell from the top 12." TF/TLB have not been in the top 12 since early in the server.

We are a lot leaner after taking a beating from Synergy and are now happy to be fighting on the same side.

DeletedUser54067

Definitely need a new top 12 with the roster changes :D
Regretting my Top 12 already, someone messaged me telling me my info was severely off, and now the MGGA half-merge with Synergy has happened.

By the way Ahr-Ex the fell out of the top 12 is because the last time I did a top 12 was more than a month ago when True Fear was the 12th biggest alliance. I had been procrastinating for more than a month, that is also why many alliances grew more than a 100%.

DeletedUser54354

Love your unbiased reports ponini, always a pleasure ;)

According to the westerners im entitled to claim bp earned before we merged so please update your post :oops::oops::oops:

DeletedUser54745

Regretting my Top 12 already, someone messaged me telling me my info was severely off, and now the MGGA half-merge with Synergy has happened.

By the way Ahr-Ex the fell out of the top 12 is because the last time I did a top 12 was more than a month ago when True Fear was the 12th biggest alliance. I had been procrastinating for more than a month, that is also why many alliances grew more than a 100%.
Not a merger just players upset with leadership

DeletedUser36758

It is really surprising that an MRA (Dwarven squad) got into top 12
balony.gif

DeletedUser14167

Alright loves, here we go again. please remember that the "ranks" are point based, not my own rankings. also only doing a top 11.

1. MGGA | 56,611,397 points | 28,455,254 total bp | 122 players | float rn but eventually SINK
ah. Make grepo great again. much irony in that name isn't it? you eunuchs should change your name to MRRA. im at a loss of words for this mess. one academy is already more than enough, and then some pixie fart in leadership thought, "oh 2 more academies full of simmers would really make us stronKer!"
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
. two core oceans in 45 and 44 but spread out over 9 other oceans. i doubt they are having any luck in containing forums, operations or any semblance of a real alliance. brought on the mess that was the synergy mra, and made it your own. and believe me it will be your downfall. Wonder what will happen when this joke of a leadership will reveal that they cant give crowns you promised? do you noobs not have any idea how swapping works now? tldr: IT DOESN'T. i look forward to the end of this MRA as i do with all MRAs. synergy couldnt stay alive with 90 players, lets see what mrra does with 120. keep up the simming and coddling. pathetic.
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

2. Shady family | 23,704,308 points | 25,364,556 total bp | 54 players | SWIM
Shady continues to play the game as it is meant to be played. lost hold of half of the cities they held in 44, meaning that MRRA could be turning the tide. dont know the kill score as of right now due to oracle being down, but from the looks of it, mrra is fighting back. Shady also continues to expand into ocean 55, now holding 275 cities in the ocean. this could lead to a major conflict between them and noobs as noobs have wrestled control of ocean 55. with a 2 front war vs MRRA and hades, could they handle a third front being opened up? only time will tell.
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

3. Noobs | 18,976,082 points | 15,072,939 total bp | 51 players | SWIM
The everlasting noobs have everlasted, and surge onward. Black dawn? defeated. Evil incarnate? lost and merged with Hades. Twisted evil? merged with bd, and still died. a 3 front war vs 28 players has lead to a surmounting victory. this alliance controls a whopping 1060 cities in ocean 55 alone. A merger from black dawn has lead to the total annihilation of black dawn who was once thought to be a world contender. They have created an academy finally and under a new and much improved leadership, the ex members of black dawn will become true Noobs and slaughter who comes at them. Will be interesting to see their next big war. will it be vs the mrra or shady? or will they turn back to focusing hades? find out on the next episode of noobs vs the world.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

4. Hades incarnate | 12,874,775 points | 7,378,103 total bp | 34 players | FLOAT
A merger between two mediocre alliances has given away to making one big mediocre alliance. with an active fighter base of about 10 members, im not sure what these boys are trying to accomplish. Only thing they have accomplished so far is being a minor nuisance to noobs and shady. Who knows, maybe they will become the 5th wing of the MRRA. props for getting rid of tina. what a disgrace of a player.
smiley_emoticons_headstand.gif

5. Sandel warriors| 10,045.904 points | 5,770,440 total bp | 62 players| SWIM
A stable alliance. spread out over 3 rim oceans. looking decent enough with decent players. will be interesting to see if they open/have opened up a front against the mrra as many other rim alliances have. not sure as to who they are warring but could be at war with the dwarven alliances aswell as the mrra.

6. True fear & co | 9,735,504 points | 9,283,825 total bp | 35 players | SWIM
True fear has had many ups and downs in the past weeks. First they end up joining their mortal enemies: synergy, to make shockwave/aftershock. but clearly there was a difference in leadership or something as 2 days ago the alliances have split. the original MRA has joined the MRRA and true fear and TLB are back together. Really good players and fantastic leadership but id say they have pretty shite positioning with no full control of any ocean. Will be interesting to see if they continue to fight the mrra in 45 or turn their eyes towards owls and co to wrestle control of ocean 46.

7. Owls | 9,012,239 points | 5,111,225 total bp | 60 players | SWIM
Started from the bottom now we here? literally started at the bottom of the map and have successfully fought off BD. Seems that they are turning their eyes towards ocean 65 to fight hades or turn their eyes towards true fear, but im not too sure what they will do. Very good alliance with decent players and a strong leadership. Could be a tide turner once WW comes along if they manage to build one or two wonders to stop the MRRA from winning but as with all alliances, time will tell.

8. Dwarfen somethings | 7,887,094 points | 4,918,598 total bp | 61 players | FLOAT
Dont know much about these guys, but have a good core location in ocean 35 which they are sharing with sandel warriors. i believe they are currently at war with sandal and the mrra, but are true to their names in the "defenders" as they dont seem to be taking cities off them. "cmon, do something"
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

9. Beautiful something monsters | 7.255,881 points | 4,209,920 total bp | 46 players| FLOATY SWIM

another rim alliance. probably not worth even noting. in prime position to fight hades, and the other hades. decent bp for their size. spread out over 3 oceans. dont know much else about these guys. they dont really have that many threats against them.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

10. the flying circus | 7,186,296 points | 3,648,259 total bp | 30 players | SINK
im pretty sure these guys were the assassins for the longest time. and then they had some deal with the dwarven alliances and renamed to the dwarven assasins for a couple days? and now have changed to something totally random. another rim alliance with not much prospect but being a thorn to the mrra. meh bp for points. lost players to mrra. dont know the situation but i think its about to end, whatever it is.
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif

11. Dueces wild | 7,183,597 points | 10,242,196 total bp | 37 players | SINK
These guys were looking like the strongest rim alliance and had pretty good prospects. but they lost 4 million points, and 23 players in the past month. decent bp but im sure thats from when they were actually strong. still have a decent core in 43 and 53 and are looking like they are being a thorn/nuisance for the mrra or shady. not sure what else these guys are about.
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif

As always, not all my information is correct, but i hope you enjoyed the read.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser54537

I have to say this was not enriterly correct and while the Sinks and Swims given are hoped for they are wildly inaccurate

DeletedUser54354

noobs are more than welcome to "turn towards us", MRAS are more than welcome to visit us, you will be leaving with tails between legs again ;)